Nevada: Call To Action - Fire Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nevada: Call To Action - Fire Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV)

Nevada: Call To Action - Fire Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV)

DUMP HARRY REID Searchlight Tea Party Saturday March 27th, 2010 BE THERE!
    The Tea Party Express

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Hope you guys can get rid of this idiot.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Hope you guys can get rid of this idiot.
    You betcha!

Watch Fox News on Saturday, Sarah Palin and a bunch of others are descending on Searchlight...

I live in Vegas and I will be there with bells on...

DUMP DIRTY HARRY REID (D-NV)

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I will try to catch it. Keep us posted.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    DUMP HARRY REID Searchlight Tea Party Saturday March 27th, 2010 BE THERE!
    The Tea Party Express

Today's the day folks!

"When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Today Saturday March 27th, 2010

Sarah Palin & other Pro-Constitution and Real Pro-Second Amendment Conservatives will be there at High Noon; Bill Parson & other Nevada Pro Second Amendment Candidates that are running against Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) will be there roughly at 10:30 am...

Candidates' Forum Will Precede "Showdown In Searchlight" - 10:30 AM – Saturday – March 27th

It is suggested that you get there early...

If anybody has been to Laughlin during bike week, that is the kind of law enforcement that was setting up shop yesterday, I think just about every NHP in Nevada must be down there...

This will be on National News Folks, lets be there and make a good showing and bring your hand drawn signs...

Dump Dirty Harry Reid, Dina Titus, and Shelley Berkley the shame of Nevada whom sold out the Constitution, the Second Amendment and Nevada with their endorsement and votes for the Unconstitutional, Anti-Second Amendment ObamaCare; which was really just the straw that broke the camels back, when it comes to their long history of crapping on the Constitution, and the Second Amendment and Nevadans & our fellow Americans...

The Time For Closet Conservatism is over!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

WTFU SHEEPLE!

TAKE BACK THE REPUBLIC!

Constitutional Republic 101: Your Rights Don't Come From Government...

The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government:
    Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

Candidates' Forum Will Precede "Showdown In Searchlight" - 10:30 AM – Saturday – March 27th

They can do it....

And as it has been said, "Si Se Puede"

A E-Mail on the status of the NV Event did have one paragraph that was disheartening.
    The Rally in Searchlight was a total success! Upon arrival into Searchlight The Tea Party Express III met some 50 - 75 of Harry Reid's faithful. They met the TPEIII with a sign that said "This is Harry Reid country!". These folks were none to happy to see us or those buses - they even had the nerve to Egg one of the Buses!
    I sure hope that people come out in numbers to see this TPE-III around the country. By Late summer and fall, the Lib Left is expecting us to roll over and go back to sleep. Well, I am sorry, I can not do that.
    Semper Fi
    Semper Fi

The First Retirement Party of Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV)

The First Retirement Party of Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) was held in Searchlight, Nevada yesterday...

man am I beat... feel like I just spent a day on my feet in the sandbox 10,000 miles away...

I digress...

Ok, as promised here is my review of the showdown in searchlight that I personally attended yesterday...

First & foremost the crowd estimates by the Nevada Highway Patrol, Fox News and others was way low...

My estimate was in excess of 42,240 and as high as 50,000...

Before I itemize how I arrived at that number when others such as the NHP & Fox News Estimates were 8,000 to 10,000 plus...

Let me give you a visual of the factors in play and why their estimates and others are low...

1. Searchlight Nevada; The Hometown of Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV), the Constitution Trampling U.S. Senate Majority Leader; has a population of about 1,000 and has two ways in or out of town; a divided highway of two lanes going in each direction.
    2. That Divided highway was at a dead-stop for twenty miles in each direction at noon when Sarah Palin took the stage; and the venue was a little valley surrounded on all sides by small mountains; with one way in, one way out; capable of holding just a little over 10,000 people, when Sarah Palin was on the stage it was packed ass-hole to belly-button and the media including Fox News was surrounded in roughly the middle of the crowd.
    3. The Media, including Fox News & the NHP were so overwhelmed that they could not possibly accurately estimate that there were still tens of thousands of people trying to get in before & after Sarah Palin took the stage.
    4. Besides the the twenty miles of highway x 4 lanes at a dead stop with people in their vehicles trying to get in; that twenty miles of highway was lined on the side with parked cars & buses of people whom were either already in the venue or were on their way in or out.
    5. There was a steady stream of people going in and out of the venue from 5 (FIVE AM) yesterday until 6 (SIX PM) last night; with the twenty miles of highway aforesaid still jammed up with people trying to get in.
    6. The majority of the license plates were from NEVADA; contrary to Harry Reid's statement that he was glad to see lots of out of state money being spent in Searchlight, and that Nevadans not those attending the Tea Party would make the decision in November; he continued with his arrogance that if the election were held today (yesterday) he would win easily...

How I arrived at my estimate:
    1 Mile = 5,280 Feet
    X 20 Miles = 105,600 Feet
    X 4 Lanes of Highway = 422,400 Feet
    / 20 Feet (Average Length of Vehicle with a few feet in front & back or a bumper to bumper condition) = 21,120 Vehicles
    X Average Number of People in each Vehicle (I went low at 2 persons) = 42,240.

This represents the number of people at any given time trying to get into the venue, and does not include anybody actually inside; which as I mentioned was capable of holding not much over 10,000 when jam packed; which it was off & on all day, with the steady stream of people coming & going all day to see & visit and listen to all the speakers and musicians that attended the event.

I heard one media source refer to it as a Conservative Woodstock; I think that was a fair statement...

Further observations:
    It could have been planned & organized better, and put at a larger more accessible venue; although I think that would have detracted a bit from it not being held in home town of Dirty Harry Reid.

It was simply awesome to finally see that many Conservatives are finally getting proactive about taking back the Republic in a positive manner !

This size of crowd at a conservative event of any kind is unprecedented in Nevada history.

While Sarah Palin was on stage; there was 3 helicopters, a small plane circling low over the crowd; and 4 sky-writing planes writing things such as WE THE PEOPLE VOTE, GOD BLESS AMERICA, HARRY REID YOUR FIRED and others...

The Local News Media NBC Affiliate and Dirty Harry Reid supporters; such as Jon Ralston (who makes a habit of bashing Nevada Conservatives) made statements that liberals & democrats were disappointed that there was no violence, arrests or citations at the Conservative Woodstock...

While Nevada Conservatives & Gun Owners and supporters of the Constitution; were attending the first retirement party of Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV); the NRA, Wayne LaPierre was arm in arm with Dirty Harry Reid (D-NV) & Dina Titus (D-NV) at a opening ceremony at the Clark County Shooting Park with about 12 people in attendance...

It should be noted that the Tea Party Express that organized this coast-to-coast event has the following message that you need to take to heart, pass on; and most of all make sure you & everyone you can round up attend the nearest one to your neck of the woods...

The Tea Party Express III: Just Vote Them Out! Tour

Join us for the biggest Tea Party Express national tour to date. Starting March 27, 2010 with a Mega Rally in Searchlight, NV (hometown to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid) we will take this message across the nation all the way to the White House in Washington, D.C. on April 15th:

“You, the politicians in Washington, have failed We The People with your bailouts, out-of-control deficit spending, government takeovers of sectors of the economy, Cap & Trade, government-run health care, and higher taxes! If you thought we were just going to quietly go away, or that this tea party movement would be just a passing fad, you were mistaken. We’re taking our country back!”
    Join us from March 27th to April 15th, 2010
    as we tell Congress and the White House: “Enough!”

The Tea Party Express

Today they will be in Phoenix & Flagstaff Arizona...

As soon as I eat some breakfast and drink some coffee I will upload some pix off the kids digital camera...

Thank You Sir For Attending. The Express will be by here in April. I will Attend..
    Semper Fi

Keep the heat on. The main stream media will champion Reid and his cronies until they are forced to admit there is strong public opposition to these people.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast