Tired of Health care..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of Health care.....

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am tired of it too. Tired that we have to keep fighting. Tired that the Marxists want to destroy our Republic. I wish I could just skip through life like Alfred E. Newman of the old Mad Magazine with the attitude "What me worry". I wish life were a bed of roses however a reality check helps me to understand it is not. We have lost a battle. There are more to come. The war has just begun. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    100% right on the money!!!

Complacency has brought us to where we are today... remaining complacent will make us all subjects!!! I like what Wolfing68 is doing. He is right... if enough people did what he is doing it would be a true tax revolt that might actually work!! They can't put everybody in jail

Quote Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
    I am sure tired of the discussions on Health Care. I know this is a 2nd Amendment AND Politics subforum, but how many ways can we beat this horse to death. I come here to read carry issues as I get my fill of the health care elsewhere.

K
    Txiceman, I am with you on this. Perhpas we need to talk with the LUKE guy, and see what direction he wants to go with this site.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Txiceman, I am with you on this. Perhpas we need to talk with the LUKE guy, and see what direction he wants to go with this site.
    Perhaps you two should stop trying to impose your will on others, it's akin to the very thing most of here hate.

The forum title is 2nd amendment AND POLITICS <----see that right there. It doesn't say 2nd amendment POLITICS and even if it did, there are other generalized forums here for the same topics to be posted. If you don't like it change the "channel" or even try using something other than the front page to search for topics to read. It's the hot topic, it represents a great disregard to the Constitution and it is our 1st amendment right to discuss it if we so choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    We are not Non-Violent, we are discplined and restrained. We will not be prompted to violence by words, we will not be driven to violence by anger. We will only become violent when the consequences of becomming violent are less than the consequences of remaining non violent.

I have started my protest by changing my W4 to 8 withholdings. If enough people do this, it will starve the beast, or at least make it hungy enough to act openly.
    When they cancel the elections in November, will it be time then? When they ship your Children off to Patriotism Camps, will it be time then? When they come for you in the night, will it be time then? At what point is violence the answer?

The ONLY thing stopping us from becomming violent is we know the consequences of our actions. How many of us weighed the possibility of taking out our Senators and Congressman when they came home? How many of us decided it was not worth it? How many said yet?

Do you actually realize what the Mandate does? The arguement for the mandate is: the application of healthcare, collectively, has a major impact on interstate commerce, and therefore falls under the commerce clause. (The original intent of the phrase "regulate interstate commerce" was to make regular, ie prevent states from taxing stuff from outside their state, not to say you couldn't grow your own food on your own land). As any activity we undertake has a collective impact on interstate commerce, if it is ruled Constitutional, it will give the Federal Government the legal authority to tell us what to do in every aspect of our lives.

And, if you don't like the politics, don't read the political posts.
    That's kind of what I meant. There is a time and place for violent actions. Right now is not the time, but the progressive movement is engaging in these acts and trying to put the blame on the conservative movement. This has worked in the past and the mainstream media will be more than happy to fuel the fire.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Perhaps you two should stop trying to impose your will on others, it's akin to the very thing most of here hate.

The forum title is 2nd amendment AND POLITICS <----see that right there. It doesn't say 2nd amendment POLITICS and even if it did, there are other generalized forums here for the same topics to be posted. If you don't like it change the "channel" or even try using something other than the front page to search for topics to read. It's the hot topic, it represents a great disregard to the Constitution and it is our 1st amendment right to discuss it if we so choose.
    +1. There are a lot of threads and differant forums here. If anyone does not like one they can always find another more to their likeing. If I see a thread I am not interested in I pass it by.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

TXICEMAN's thread has been hijacked. You are off topic.

If you want to comment on heath care open up another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    TXICEMAN's thread has been hijacked. You are off topic.

If you want to comment on heath care open up another thread.

Really, do you really want to go there again?

Just how many times do you need to be taken to school on this?

IF the title is entitled "...Health Care" and its posted in "Second Amendment AND Politics" its fair game for a Health Care related response...

ObamaCare IS Unconstitutional & Anti-Second Amendment...

You are entitled to your view as is everybody else...

As long as we still have a First Amendment...

AND unlike yourself most of us have backed up our views with primary source citations to support our positions...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I do like the cute little "off topic" smiley....

However, I choose which threads I want to read. I do not read all of the recent ones. I think it's safe to assume that "moderation" means different things to different people, for several, if not all issues, including the amount of ammunition that is good to keep on hand!

Healthcare is a super-hot issue right now. Rights have been nibbled away in the past, but this is big.
    Yes, it is doubtful that nothing positive, in my opinion, will change on this issue before November, but I like to have the extra avenue open for further information and opinion.

This is a political forum and healthcare certainly is in that arena. Also, luke is not the only moderator around here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12