Tired of Health care.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Health care.....

1. Tired of Health care.....

I am sure tired of the discussions on Health Care. I know this is a 2nd Amendment AND Politics subforum, but how many ways can we beat this horse to death. I come here to read carry issues as I get my fill of the health care elsewhere.

K

Quote Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
    I am sure tired of the discussions on Health Care. I know this is a 2nd Amendment AND Politics subforum, but how many ways can we beat this horse to death. I come here to read carry issues as I get my fill of the health care elsewhere.

K
    I am guilty of speaking my mind on health care. I prefer a politics, and religion free site.

I would like to see more firearms knowledge topics.

I agree with TXIceman. This is a firearms carry site.

How do we get this done?

Sing amen to that!

-Doc

Why can't you face the fact that Obamacare could impact your 2nd Amendment rights? This healthcare reform will seek to control every aspect of our society that is deemed to have the potential to cause injury or be a health issue, including but not limited to gun ownership...under the guise of reducing the cost of healthcare. It is crystal clear that Health Care Reform IS a 2nd Amendment issue!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

If you are tired of health care...just wait for the next shoe to drop...immigration reform. Remember how that alone almost destroyed the country and polarized the whole country?

These people are so arrogant! Please, do not let them forget whose really in control.

Which reminds me. These people are a very hateful group of people and they are extremely mad that health care was not passed a long time ago, and their patients is running thin. They are ready to create social unrest on the entire country and they have recruited groups of people like ACORN to bring revolutionary violent change to achieve their goals.

Its time for tea party participants to escalate their level of committment to make sure this agenda is killed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Why can't you face the fact that Obamacare could impact your 2nd Amendment rights? This healthcare reform will seek to control every aspect of our society that is deemed to have the potential to cause injury or be a health issue, including but not limited to gun ownership...under the guise of reducing the cost of healthcare. It is crystal clear that Health Care Reform IS a 2nd Amendment issue!
    You're RIGHT ON as usual mom, it's only when the facts aren't ignored that we stay alert. If someone doesn't want to discuss the issues, then just plain don't join in. Too many people have a mind set and don't like to be confused with the facts. And like thegatesofzion says, "just wait for the next shoe to drop...immigration reform". The battles are just beginning. You're our Watch-women On The Wall, keep up the good work.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I am tired of it too. Tired that we have to keep fighting. Tired that the Marxists want to destroy our Republic. I wish I could just skip through life like Alfred E. Newman of the old Mad Magazine with the attitude "What me worry". I wish life were a bed of roses however a reality check helps me to understand it is not. We have lost a battle. There are more to come. The war has just begun. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am tired of it too. Tired that we have to keep fighting. Tired that the Marxists want to destroy our Republic. I wish I could just skip through life like Alfred E. Newman of the old Mad Magazine with the attitude "What me worry". I wish life were a bed of roses however a reality check helps me to understand it is not. We have lost a battle. There are more to come. The war has just begun. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Amen +1

Our Historical Neglect of the Constitution, and failure to get involved in the process has led to the ObamaNation, Unconstitutional & Anti-Second Amendment ObamaCare...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The Obamanation is already causing violent acts and trying to put the blame on conservative groups. But when the truth comes out it is the progressive movement that is behind it. We must remain non violent. For those that don't like political speak, stay away from this part of the forum. Currently you still have a choice. The war has started and sticking you head in the sand is not going to make this go away. Remember to vote in November if we still can.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

11. Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The Obamanation is already causing violent acts and trying to put the blame on conservative groups. But when the truth comes out it is the progressive movement that is behind it. We must remain non violent. For those that don't like political speak, stay away from this part of the forum. Currently you still have a choice. The war has started and sticking you head in the sand is not going to make this go away. Remember to vote in November if we still can.
    We are not Non-Violent, we are discplined and restrained. We will not be prompted to violence by words, we will not be driven to violence by anger. We will only become violent when the consequences of becomming violent are less than the consequences of remaining non violent.

I have started my protest by changing my W4 to 8 withholdings. If enough people do this, it will starve the beast, or at least make it hungy enough to act openly.
    When they cancel the elections in November, will it be time then? When they ship your Children off to Patriotism Camps, will it be time then? When they come for you in the night, will it be time then? At what point is violence the answer?

The ONLY thing stopping us from becomming violent is we know the consequences of our actions. How many of us weighed the possibility of taking out our Senators and Congressman when they came home? How many of us decided it was not worth it? How many said yet?

Do you actually realize what the Mandate does? The arguement for the mandate is: the application of healthcare, collectively, has a major impact on interstate commerce, and therefore falls under the commerce clause. (The original intent of the phrase "regulate interstate commerce" was to make regular, ie prevent states from taxing stuff from outside their state, not to say you couldn't grow your own food on your own land). As any activity we undertake has a collective impact on interstate commerce, if it is ruled Constitutional, it will give the Federal Government the legal authority to tell us what to do in every aspect of our lives.

And, if you don't like the politics, don't read the political posts.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast