Christain Militia Raided in Michigan - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Christain Militia Raided in Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by Mosbyranger View Post
    Ok, lets say for a minute that the government allegations against the Hutaree are true. That means that 9 whole wingnuts are running around planning to overthrow the entire government. All by themselves.
    Now, look at what our Federal government brought to the party. I saw a armored personnel carrier, bulletproof vests, automatic weapons, helicopters and many many federal police.

Just whom should I be more afraid of? Loons in the woods or heavily armed and armored troops storming citizens houses?

Same scenario in Waco, heavily armed federal police, helicopters, tanks, automatic weapons and on and on and on.

Meanwhile, illegal aliens pour across the border, drugs flow freely and gangs rule the inner cities. I'm sure glad the government is protecting me from those dangerous Hutaree folks. I feel much safer now.
    Great post. Good argument.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    I'm 100% pro 2A. But when you're talking about shooting cops and blowing up funerals thats a little overboard. Not the label law-abiding gun owners need to be branded with.

(Assuming the reported charges are real and not manufactered by the gov't like Ruby Ridge was)
    You know what they say about assuming...

making a ass of you & me...

Please re-read post #22 & #27 at least and do some checking of the facts for yourself...
    And come to your own conclusions...

They have done NOTHING remotely resembling what the media & fed are trying to spin their actual actions into...

Come-on folks...

Is it not obvious to all that Obama & Companies disinformation Czar's & the Obama News Networks are in high-gear?

"Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins."

Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts

Where does all this lead?

Weimar Republic:
    Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Where all this leads is right to our doorsteps.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

If we are going to assume anything lets assume they are innocent until proven other wise.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Where all this leads is right to our doorsteps.
    reminds me of a line from Cliff on Cheers...
    Zip+4 - Citizen Relocation Codes...

Seeing how Zip+4 is your front door, and census & other fed workers apparently collecting gps coordinates...

and unbelievably detailed real-time satellite imagery readily available...

Being hunkered down at your well-known 20, is probably not the best place to be if you get any kind of heads up when the shtf...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

It scares me to think that my Tea Party friends and I could be rounded up and most of you would believe whatever the Feds say about us. We had all better hang together or we will all surely hang separately.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

C'mon, guys. These dudes were set up, clean and simple. The FBI had at least one inside man, who was probably "schooling" these guys on how to make a good pipe bomb, and how to be a good sniper. Probably a good case for entrapment.

What this REALLY was was a demonstration of what Obama can do to anyone who pisses him off. He sees the Tea Parties getting stronger, he sees the strong rhetoric in groups like this, he sees the militia movements growing. And he decided to make an example of a small group of 9 people in an obscure area, who he already knew didn't have the equipment to put up a real fight (he doesn't want another Waco or Ruby Ridge, where his side could get shot up, too), and then he unleashed a small army on them to show the rest of us what will happen if we decide to go up against him.

You might want to take a look at a few blogs, like the Sipsey Street Irregulars or the Western Rifle Shooters Association to see the real side of the resistance. Obama picked a really soft target, and to most of these militia guys, he just did them a favor by advertising his infiltration. Now they're all cleaning house, and this won't happen again, not without a bloodbath.
    -= Piece Corps =-

There's a "divide and conquer" strategy involved here, too. Look how fast many of us have dissociated from the group's beliefs, while in fact,previously professing to share those beliefs. The bike clubs recognized this strategy decades ago, believing that the feds instigated events in order to provoke the clubs to war, thus weakening them and setting up scenarios for detention and arrests. Now, there is a national-level Confederation of Clubs organized to nip this in the bud; the COC in recent years has also become more politically active. (So much for the stereotype of the anti-social, brain-dead biker.) The formal and informal militias around the country would do well to take heed. A shot has been fired across the bow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    You know what they say about assuming...

making a ass of you & me...

Please re-read post #22 & #27 at least and do some checking of the facts for yourself...
    And come to your own conclusions...

You're right. Looks like the gov't supplied their own bomb maker just to seal the deal. Did these people do anything other than talk about overthrowing the gov't and train with their weapons?

If that is the standard, from a lot of the anti obongo posts here, most of us here could be arrested. I know a lot of guys that sit around the gun shop bullshitting and talking about overthrowing the gov't. So what if someone owns a lot of ammo (bought legally) and owns a lot of guns (bought legally) and goes to the range often to practice (totally legal). Maybe he wears camo BDU's sometimes. Should that get him "30 years to life"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    You're right. Looks like the gov't supplied their own bomb maker just to seal the deal. Did these people do anything other than talk about overthrowing the gov't and train with their weapons?

If that is the standard, from a lot of the anti obongo posts here, most of us here could be arrested. I know a lot of guys that sit around the gun shop bullshitting and talking about overthrowing the gov't. So what if someone owns a lot of ammo (bought legally) and owns a lot of guns (bought legally) and goes to the range often to practice (totally legal). Maybe he wears camo BDU's sometimes. Should that get him "30 years to life"?
    Look what happened to the guy in Oregon who lost his job and then went out and bought a H&K .45 auto, a Walther .380 and an AK-47. SWAT closed down his entire neighborhood, and took the man into protective custody. They didn't arrest him but they confiscated all of his LEGALLY PURCHASED weapons, and sent him for a mental evaluation. The man never did anything wrong, never threatened anyone, never talked about doing anything dangerous. But the cops were "proactive" which means they popped the guy for no other reason than he was fired and purchased weapons.

Then the Hutaree bust, where a small army arrested 9 people for being militia and threatening the government. Even checking their web site showed nothing wrong, unless you want to call training with guns wrong.

We're all being watched, and everyone had better be very careful what they say and who they say it to. Lest you hear those helicopters outside and a SWAT team breaking down your door at 2 AM. One suddenly popular blog site has warned, "there will be no more free Wacos." It is only a matter of time before the Feds decide to break down a door and are met with gunfire. And that will be the beginning of the end.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast