Death Threats Against IRS Employees On Websites? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death Threats Against IRS Employees On Websites?

Can you say Cloward/Pivens? How about Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals"? First you create the crisis, then......

American Thinker: The Cloward/Piven Strategy of Economic Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    While I agree that a president should have served in the military here are some others that didn't.........

Also remember that the U.S. government is based on civilian control of the military.
    I agree, a candidate should be a veteran. I also understand that our government is based on civilian control, I just think it would be more practical for that civilian to have some military experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga9mm View Post
    I agree, a candidate should be a veteran. I also understand that our government is based on civilian control, I just think it would be more practical for that civilian to have some military experience.
    It is certainly a plus when POTUS is also the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in the world.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post

Also remember that the U.S. government is based on civilian control of the military.
    We remember, it's the U.S. government that doesn't.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Great insight, Ringo. Only a true Patriot could see things so clearly.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I believe the government is still made up of civilians so I don't really understand how they can't remember that civilians control the military. The problem is when the government tries to have too much control over the people as is the case now.
    Last edited by ronwill; 03-31-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Grammer

Hey ronwill: With all due respect to your comments about conspiracies on both sides of the aisle, I cannot remember when GWB told us all that the supreme court and congress are irrelevant and seemingly finds the word "I" as the only word worth repeating in his state of the union address. I cannot remember when GWB was a supporter of what I perceive as dangerous left wing organizations like Acorn and SEIU. I cannot remember when GWB broke his promise on literally everything he said during the election. I can go on for paragraph after paragraph--I sure hope I am wrong but this guy IMO is outright dangerous and do not discount his propensity to turn into a modern american hitler. I had relatives who thought the german hitler was a bit of a novelty and everything will be all right--after all they were germans too. The similarities are out there--study a bit of history and you will see.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    And a Presidential candidate should also be a veteran!!
    Although I may agree to a point, I dont beleive there is anything in our Constitution that proposes this requirment!? There are, as of late especially, some generals that I would hate to see garner the highest office in the land. What I do beleive we need in our President is one that respects totally (not lip-service) understands the ins and outs of and beleives in our Military from boot camp to grave. Approve of Bush or not he was one of these.....IMO Clinton was not, nor is the current imposter.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey ronwill: With all due respect to your comments about conspiracies on both sides of the aisle, I cannot remember when GWB told us all that the supreme court and congress are irrelevant and seemingly finds the word "I" as the only word worth repeating in his state of the union address. I cannot remember when GWB was a supporter of what I perceive as dangerous left wing organizations like Acorn and SEIU. I cannot remember when GWB broke his promise on literally everything he said during the election. I can go on for paragraph after paragraph--I sure hope I am wrong but this guy IMO is outright dangerous and do not discount his propensity to turn into a modern american hitler. I had relatives who thought the german hitler was a bit of a novelty and everything will be all right--after all they were germans too. The similarities are out there--study a bit of history and you will see.
    Never said I supported Obama and completely agree Obama showed disrespect to SCOTUS. Don't believe he ever said Congress was irrelevant (could be wrong) , after all that body pushed through his health care bill. All I'm trying to say is that we must not allow our emotions to cause us to jump on every band wagon that comes up against Obama. We need to be seen as responsible, respectable opponents not someone that will scream every time something is emailed about Obama or a video is posted by someone that speaks out against Obama. Truth is that so much is coming out about him, some true some false, that we need to weed through it and see what the facts are. We need to get in the habit of researching the info for ourselves, not just forward emails. Even the Tea Party has disowned one of their own after he became a candidate and started spouting off things that just didn't jibe.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    WOW...when did that happen, Wolf? Somehow that one got past me.
    I should have been more clear. Back in 1997, there were Senate hearings on the IRS abuse of the taxpayer. There was the usual PR and dog an pony show and some reforms were made. But, the new head of the IRS Charles Rossotti was quotes as saying the IRS couldn't do it's job without using selective fear as a weapon.

IN MY OPINION,

If the Senate had really wanted to reform the IRS, they could have, but chose not to. They closed the hearings without any meaninful reform because without fear, the IRS cannot do its job.

Sorry for not being more clear about that.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast