A story from a kook website!

Get 'em quick before obama bans 'em Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post

-Doc
    Make mine a size 71/2.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post

-Doc
    From all of your posts I get the idea you are a paid apologist for the Federal Government. Are you on Obummers payroll?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Did any of you read some of the comments, particularly this one:

vvsmyth Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:00 pm

I have designed and worked on these registries for years. I designed the one that the American College of Surgens currently uses. Yes i am a computer scientist. What they are talking about is traking medical devices not people. This is to ensure the surgical quality is maintained. In other words the surgeon does not leave his tools inside you after he closes up the operation. These registries already exist. All patient data is protected under the HIPPA guidlines. No patients are microchippped under these guidelines. This article is total fiction.
    Really folks...tinfoil hat time is right.

Show a little skepticism please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    Did any of you read some of the comments, particularly this one:

Really folks...tinfoil hat time is right.

Show a little skepticism please.
    All I know is, I've watched the continual erosion of our freedoms over my lifetime (and I'm not young). Today, we can be busted for what we think (hate crimes), the gov't has terror watchlists which inlcudes patriotic citizens, the federal gov't has just taken over banks, auto companies, healthcare, elections are corrupt, one political party routinely employs thugs, we're trying Navy Seals for fat lips, and now we hear of national id cards and chip implants. Someone with more energy can complete the list.

Just what the hell am I supposed to think?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Not going to happen !
    As water reflects a face,so a mans heart reflects the man.Proverbs 27:19

Quote Originally Posted by blhjr View Post
    Not going to happen !
    Well an expert on the subject has spoken. We can all rest easy.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Forgive me blhjr. I many have been a little hasty. Perhaps you meant that it was not going to happen as in there is no way you are going to take the chip. If that be the case I conquer.

I wonder how many bible quotes you could place on your implanted microchip?

Gee...did ya get the H1N1 shot???????

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast