Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    All I know is, I've watched the continual erosion of our freedoms over my lifetime (and I'm not young). Today, we can be busted for what we think (hate crimes), the gov't has terror watchlists which inlcudes patriotic citizens, the federal gov't has just taken over banks, auto companies, healthcare, elections are corrupt, one political party routinely employs thugs, we're trying Navy Seals for fat lips, and now we hear of national id cards and chip implants. Someone with more energy can complete the list.

Just what the hell am I supposed to think?
    yes jj i remember when we could take our guns to school and maybe get a rabbit on the way home and no one got bent out of shape and needed "consuling"
    molon labe

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    The whole source of this was a website run by a bunch of kooks.

This stuff is published specifically for consumption by the "Tin Foil Hat/ Black Helicopterist/I'm not taking my meds anymore" crowd.

The fact that so many pro-gun people buy into this stuff makes us all look stupid!

It's hard enough to fight the true bad stuff without wasting our time with a bunch of kooks!

-Doc
    Here's the thing, if you objectively read the o/p and the source it came from NOBODY states ALL AMERICANS will be mandated to be micro chipped, only that (applicable) Americans will be micro chipped beginning in 2013...
    And that metrics will be gathered on the device & individuals...

All that is based on fact that is clearly itemized in the federal legislation just passed, and I personally verified myself as did ron & others others, so you have plenty of primary source citations and direct links thereof (To the democraps & libtards responsible) to see & read with your own eyes...

The intentions sound good, but the potential for abuse is high, as anytime your personal & private information and behavior is in a government or other database not under your isolated 24x7 direct control...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The Bible teaches us this is a Very , very Bad thing.

I continue to marvel at God's word and the accurate prophecy therein. This truly strengthens my faith and resolve. To think that men from 2000 years ago could envision that such a thing was even possible in the future. This had to be divine inspiration.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

mojo Guest
    Why is it that some can not look at this from a "bigger picture" point of view; that this could very well be just that first step. lets agree that this is intended to be used (for now) as a means to track/help those with pace makers. If that aspect of the chip succeeds, can one not deduce that the next step (for the government) under the cloak of the new health care coverage, that we can also use this magnificant technology to help diabetics and let them know when an insulin issue is about to happen or people whos family history of heart problems can be helped by letting them know a heart attack is pending based on information that is being transmitted by this chip. BTW we can help epileptics as well by warning them of siezures. this is all fantastic medical help.....agree? that very same chip is not going to be limited to "only" a single design....afterall, what good is it if we know you are about to have a seizure if we dont know where you are, GPS, so we can dispatch EMTs. what good is it if we dont have your home address so we can send you the bill for the monthly tracking; yes that will be part of it trust me. we will also know that you are traveling from your home state to Canada lets say, or to europe and even into the town where there's this crazy Christian militia we've been tracking. oh sorry for that last one, I'm just a paraniod tin hat wearer!! think bigger picture!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    All I know is, I've watched the continual erosion of our freedoms over my lifetime (and I'm not young). Today, we can be busted for what we think (hate crimes), the gov't has terror watchlists which inlcudes patriotic citizens, the federal gov't has just taken over banks, auto companies, healthcare, elections are corrupt, one political party routinely employs thugs, we're trying Navy Seals for fat lips, and now we hear of national id cards and chip implants. Someone with more energy can complete the list.

Just what the hell am I supposed to think?
    hear hear!
    sounds like pure evil wrapped up in an easy to swallow pill to me...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Didnt get the H1N1 myself.........no intention of getting a chip either, whether it be this time around or the next time it is presented as a way of saving my life. someone siad it is only for devices, really, how will they scan ME if in a car accident, I'm out cold, to gather my medical status(allergic to P) if this is only for devices???
    Does anyone honestly think they would implant a chip that was so limited in scope that it could/would only contain your medical info....please!!! kinda like on-star. it's for those times when "you" need it!! and all the other times when they think "they" might need it. Dont get me wrong, I have on-star and love it, but I didnt pay my fee with a naive attitude about it. no one should get a chip with a naive attitude about that either.
    I am alergic to microchip implants!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Why is it that some can not look at this from a "bigger picture" point of view; that this could very well be just that first step. lets agree that this is intended to be used (for now) as a means to track/help those with pace makers. If that aspect of the chip succeeds, can one not deduce that the next step (for the government) under the cloak of the new health care coverage, that we can also use this magnificant technology to help diabetics and let them know when an insulin issue is about to happen or people whos family history of heart problems can be helped by letting them know a heart attack is pending based on information that is being transmitted by this chip. BTW we can help epileptics as well by warning them of siezures. this is all fantastic medical help.....agree? that very same chip is not going to be limited to "only" a single design....afterall, what good is it if we know you are about to have a seizure if we dont know where you are, GPS, so we can dispatch EMTs. what good is it if we dont have your home address so we can send you the bill for the monthly tracking; yes that will be part of it trust me. we will also know that you are traveling from your home state to Canada lets say, or to europe and even into the town where there's this crazy Christian militia we've been tracking. oh sorry for that last one, I'm just a paraniod tin hat wearer!! think bigger picture!!!!
    The main reason is the hysteria angle some posts and emails have. Start with the facts and go from there. The "everyone has to get one of these satanic chips" angle isn't the way to start. Begin with "Hey they're going to start putting chips in patients with life support implants. Could this be the beginning of something more?" What I'm trying to say is stay verbal but do it in a way that leaves you with credibility. Maybe this is a beginning of more but a lot of people have predicted the end before and came out as less than credible.

Hye ronwill: I've replied to your posts in the pasts and I respect your "go it slow and careful" approach to critcizing etc on current events in this country but once more I can only think of many jews in germany in the 1930s who also felt that criticism was warranted, hitler cannot be that bad, I may be jewish but I am a german, my german friends all like me, the government is safe from dictators, ---I can go on forever. We have a government that is an abject failure at this point---it is the only way to understand how essentially all dems can vote one way and all repubs can vote the other way with no regard to what their constituency want--there is something terribly wrong that in these votes I am to believe that every repub actually knew that this healthcare bill was not what their voters wanted and that every dem actually knew the opposite--the system is broken and is ripe for takeover.There were good germans in the 30s and many good representatives in their reichstag, but they were overwhelmed and surprised when the total takeover came.This moslem, who loves himself, has a wife who only now has decided that she can tolerate this country, who hates this country, its military, and judeo/christian values, and only knows how to kiss ass with our enemies and critcizes one of our few trusted allies (Israel) while playing games with the rest of his fellow moslems, and has driven us to bankruptcy totally beholden to China, is a threat. I'm sorry ronwill, but waiting around is not on my calender anymore. There is little I can really do until Nov makes more decisions for me, but I can tell you I will not be a "sheep" like those trusting german jews in the 30s who also felt that they should give their leader some more time--he can't be all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hye ronwill: I've replied to your posts in the pasts and I respect your "go it slow and careful" approach to critcizing etc on current events in this country but once more I can only think of many jews in germany in the 1930s who also felt that criticism was warranted, hitler cannot be that bad, I may be jewish but I am a german, my german friends all like me, the government is safe from dictators, ---I can go on forever. We have a government that is an abject failure at this point---it is the only way to understand how essentially all dems can vote one way and all repubs can vote the other way with no regard to what their constituency want--there is something terribly wrong that in these votes I am to believe that every repub actually knew that this healthcare bill was not what their voters wanted and that every dem actually knew the opposite--the system is broken and is ripe for takeover.There were good germans in the 30s and many good representatives in their reichstag, but they were overwhelmed and surprised when the total takeover came.This moslem, who loves himself, has a wife who only now has decided that she can tolerate this country, who hates this country, its military, and judeo/christian values, and only knows how to kiss ass with our enemies and critcizes one of our few trusted allies (Israel) while playing games with the rest of his fellow moslems, and has driven us to bankruptcy totally beholden to China, is a threat. I'm sorry ronwill, but waiting around is not on my calender anymore. There is little I can really do until Nov makes more decisions for me, but I can tell you I will not be a "sheep" like those trusting german jews in the 30s who also felt that they should give their leader some more time--he can't be all that bad.
    Hey Kelcarry, I never really said take it slow and careful. I believe in staying alert and verbal but start with, and stay with, the facts. Far too often someone starts with an "Oh my God the worlds coming to an end" approach when it should be "Look at what they're doing now could this be the beginning of something more?" approach. I agree that the heath care bill was forced down our throats and sincerely hope that repeal efforts and state lawsuits work to remove this bill. Obama's over all agenda isn't healthy for the country and will keep us in debt to other countries for some time to come. If he succeeds in getting his "immigration reform" through this may keep dems in power for many years. There are MANY things he wants to do that the people don't want. We need to keep pressure on our reps but do so with facts and not attempts to play on peoples hysteria.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast