Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months

  1. #51
    Big Brother

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by conservative wife & mom View Post
    forget pushing socialism (that's been here for a long time in the form of "entitlements"). Obama and the dems are pushing communism! Government takeover of banks, corporations, healthcare, auto industry and the redistribution of wealth -- and that's just the beginning-- equals communism. Not a pleasant thought, but true nevertheless.
    great picture of gale gordon. I grew up watching annie oakley. Who would have ever thought back in "those days" that the world would become as it is today. This is only the beginning. We are all becoming like columbus: Don't know where we are going, when we get there we don't know where we are at, and when we get back, we don't know where we have been.

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stockton Springs Maine. Originally from Vinalhaven Maine
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Forget pushing socialism (that's been here for a long time in the form of "entitlements"). Obama and the Dems are pushing communism! Government takeover of banks, corporations, healthcare, auto industry and the redistribution of wealth -- and that's just the beginning-- equals communism. Not a pleasant thought, but true nevertheless.
    Oh Oh. Sorry conservative wife and mom. I meant to say Gail Davis, not Gail Gordon. Please forgive me as I pride my self on trivia.

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    I continue to marvel at God's word and the accurate prophecy therein. This truly strengthens my faith and resolve. To think that men from 2000 years ago could envision that such a thing was even possible in the future. This had to be divine inspiration.
    Yep, 1/3 of the Bible is prophesy, and 2/3's of that 1/3 has already come to pass with 100 % accuracy, that which remains will too. Food for thought..we (CHRISTS CHURCH) are now at the end of Chapter 3 and ready to enter Chapter 4 in the Book of Revelation. In Chapter 4 the church is in Heaven and is not mentioned again until Chapter 19 when returning with Christ at Armageddon. As for Israel, (God's Time-clock) Ezekiel 37 has already taken place, and Chapters 38 & 39 most likely will take place before the end of this year when Israel strikes Iran. Also Isaiah 17 (An Oracle Against Damascus) should be noted at this time considering it reveals that the city of Damascus (oldest inhabited city in the present day world) will be reduced to rubble, (sounds nuclear) never to be inhabited again. Being that the city has never been destroyed, and not being mentioned in either Ezekiel or Revelation, anything could happen in the next few months. Be assured that should this take place before the end of the year, there will be enough CRISES to not hold the elections we're so concerned about. The next thing to happen with Israel is Ezekiel 38 & 39, with the Church it's the Rapture, which will happen first is anyone's guess. I hope for the Rapture. Either way, we are that close.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

  6. #55
    mojo Guest
    sobering.................

  7. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    The main reason is the hysteria angle some posts and emails have. Start with the facts and go from there. The "everyone has to get one of these satanic chips" angle isn't the way to start. Begin with "Hey they're going to start putting chips in patients with life support implants. Could this be the beginning of something more?" What I'm trying to say is stay verbal but do it in a way that leaves you with credibility. Maybe this is a beginning of more but a lot of people have predicted the end before and came out as less than credible.
    could this be the beginning of something more?? exactly how many times do you think they will want to implant us? how many devices could there be that they want to put in us?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  8. #57
    The frog always boils slow one step at a time not all at once. A step here a step there and pretty soon the sheeple look around and say "how did this happen". When social security was first implemented and cards issued everyone was led to believe that the social security number would not be used for identification. Why we had the governments assurance of this. If anybody pointed to the dangers of this I am sure there were a lot of Nay Sayers in those days that accused them of being "paranoid conspiracy theorists". Back in the mid 60's when as a teen I got my card it even said on the front of the card "Not For Identification Purposes". Look at the cards that are issued to day. Try and find that written on them now. It is in fact very hard to do any kind of business without the use of a social security number. So let the modern day Nay Sayers stick their head in the sand. After all there is "nothing new under the sun".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    could this be the beginning of something more?? exactly how many times do you think they will want to implant us? how many devices could there be that they want to put in us?
    Scarecrow, I'm guessing you don't get my point. Right now these chips are only for patients with life sustaining implants such as pacemakers and not for EVERY person in the country. Does this mean there won't be a push to implant "identification" chips in all persons in the future, definitely not. The original post suggested that ALL persons would have to get the implant. Another poster said the following "implantation will begin for EVERYONE in 2013, there will be no options, you get it or there will be trouble. It is not a good sign." This is not the case. All I'm saying is start with and stay with the facts. We immediately jump on a rep for saying Guam is going to tilt over and what do you think the other side is saying when we jump right out with "Oh my God everyone has to get this chips and the world's coming to an end because of them." Again all I'm trying to say is keep with the facts.

  10. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Scarecrow, I'm guessing you don't get my point. Right now these chips are only for patients with life sustaining implants such as pacemakers and not for EVERY person in the country. Does this mean there won't be a push to implant "identification" chips in all persons in the future, definitely not. The original post suggested that ALL persons would have to get the implant. Another poster said the following "implantation will begin for EVERYONE in 2013, there will be no options, you get it or there will be trouble. It is not a good sign." This is not the case. All I'm saying is start with and stay with the facts. We immediately jump on a rep for saying Guam is going to tilt over and what do you think the other side is saying when we jump right out with "Oh my God everyone has to get this chips and the world's coming to an end because of them." Again all I'm trying to say is keep with the facts.
    yes I understood your point. but in my opinion that is the kind of thinking that allows them to go a little further everyday. like what HK4U's post above with the SS numbers not being for ID purposes at first. that is exactly what progressives do... 1 step at a time.. it's time they are not allowed to make even the first step. so could this microchipping be only the start of something bigger... I would bet it is an absolute. if they get the first step then they move on to the next step.. before we know it we look at where we are and don't even recognize our freedom anymore... well screw that!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  11. #60
    Progressive implies progress toward something - what would that something be?
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast