Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months

1. You all know I despise Obama and everything about the Muslim Usurper.

However, I read the references to this email in H.R. 3200, and it DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING specifically about microchipping.

It mentions establishing a national registry for all medical devices (of every kind), implantable or not, to be oversen by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (currently K. Sebelius).

I think this particular article is extrapolating the registry idea to include something not specified within the bill, which is a little inaccurate to my thinking. With that said, the Mark of the Beast will be done one day, and the Verichip was approved by FDA in 2004. This will likely be the means of establishing that mark, but the good news is, the rapture will occur before any of us Christians would need such a mark in order to buy or sell.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    You all know I despise Obama and everything about the Muslim Usurper.

However, I read the references to this email in H.R. 3200, and it DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING specifically about microchipping.

It mentions establishing a national registry for all medical devices (of every kind), implantable or not, to be oversen by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (currently K. Sebelius).

I think this particular article is extrapolating the registry idea to include something not specified within the bill, which is a little inaccurate to my thinking. With that said, the Mark of the Beast will be done one day, and the Verichip was approved by FDA in 2004. This will likely be the means of establishing that mark, but the good news is, the rapture will occur before any of us Christians would need such a mark in order to buy or sell.

TFO
    I agree with you on everything but the sequence of advents when it comes to the catching up of the saints and the tribulation. However I am sure we both agree that Christ is the way the truth and the life and that is the main thing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree with you on everything but the sequence of advents when it comes to the catching up of the saints and the tribulation. However I am sure we both agree that Christ is the way the truth and the life and that is the main thing.
    I agree, HK. IMO, Christians should prepare themselves to be put through the fire. It isn't a good idea to get too comfortable with the notion that we'll be raptured before the beginning of the Tribulation. Pre-Trib or Mid-Trib-- it really doesn't matter because God is calling the shots; He knows what's best; He holds the future in His hands and I trust Him no matter what! Hope for the best but be prepared for the worse.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

5. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Absolutely! I'm just saying this based on the conspicuous absence of the "church" after revelation Chapter 3. This is the sequence also presented in the Left Behind series.

BTW, you goin' to the SAM? A buddy of mine and I are, and we're meeting JJFlash, Ricbac and 6ShooterCarry for dinner at 7 pm on the 18th.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Absolutely! I'm just saying this based on the conspicuous absence of the "church" after revelation Chapter 3.

BTW, you goin' to the SAM? A buddy of mine and I are, and we're meeting JJFlash, Ricbac and 6ShooterCarry for dinner at 7 pm on the 18th.

TFO
    I wish I could but unfortunately there is to much going on right now. Please give us a report though. I will be praying for it and praying for a safe journey for you guys that are going.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

TFO
    I agree that a microchip will be the control factor in relation to the Mark of the Beast. However, at the time of this SPECIAL CHIP being introduced it will be accepted as a mandate for worship of the Antichrist, you either accept the chip (mark) or have your head cut off. Today anyone can, if they so choose, have any mark on their body or chip implanted without fear of it having anything to do with Antichrist. The Bible is very clear concerning the Mark of the Beast. No person will accept the Mark without having complete and unquestionable knowledge pertaining to the BEAST and his Mark, and the consequences should they accept it. Rev:14 -6-13 leaves no question about it.

I also believe in a PRE-Tribulation Rapture, for the Bible tells us that we (Christians) will not witness the person of Antichrist, in fact the Antichrist cannot be revealed until the restrainer (the church) has been removed. Yes, the technology is here and will lead up to the Mark, but until that angel flies it's only technology, not the Mark. I pray everyday that I will hear the trumpet and the Rapture will happen, but, if I get run over by a truck or die in my sleep before the Rapture, it's not the transportation that counts, the destination is the same, guaranteed.

P.S. Questions about when the Rapture will take place? Check out my SIGNATURE.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567