Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months

  1. #1

    Micro-chipping to begin in 36 months

    Microchipping To Begin In 36 Months Under New Health Bill | Republic Broadcasting Network

    The new Health Care Bill, H.R. 3200, just passed by Congress has within it the requirement that all people thereunder shall be microchiped. The plans for this microchipping has been in the hooper going back to December of 2004.

    Witness the actual FDA (Food and Drug Administration) document dated December 10, 2004 entitled “Class II Special Guidance Document: Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information. This ten page document may be read on the FDA website at
    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Medical.../ucm072191.pdf

    Now witness the wording within H.R. 3200, “America’s Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009” found on Congresses’ House Ways and Means website,
    http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/...CA09001xml.pdf

    On page 1001 is “Subtitle C – National Medical Device Registry” which states,

    “The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that … is or has been used in or on a patient…”

    In other words, everyone microchipped pursuant to the new Health Care Bill must be registered with the Secretary. The “Secretary” is defined as the Secretary of Health and Human Services.

    The date by which this registry is to begin is mandated on page 1006, which is 36 months after the Health Bill becomes law.

    (2) EFFECTIVE DATE. – The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall establish and begin implementation of the registry under section 519(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by paragraph (1) by not later than the date that is 36 months after the date of the enactment of this Act, without regard to whether of not final regulations to establish and operate the registry have been promulgated by such date.

    Therefore, under the law of H.R. 3200 recently passed by Congress, microchipping of Americans must begin by the year 2013.

    I cite to my often quoted Biblical Scripture in Revelation 13:16 and 17, “And he [the AntiChrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

    Numerous times I have stated that our current Income Tax system shall be replaced with a tax upon all trade, and that everyone will have automatically deducted from every transaction of buying and selling a tax. But this tax is not the significant part. Along with this government-granted “privilege” of buying and selling, will be the required worship of the Man of Sin, that every knee shall bow and that every tongue shall confess that he is god to the glory of himself. Those refusing shall be certainly executed post haste!

    Now you know what is behind the new Health Bill, H.R. 3200.
    YouTube - U HAVE 2 C THIS! Obamas New World Order And The RFID Chip


    Ron Branson
    JAIL4Judges
    Judicial Accountability Initiative Law
    The only answer!
    [email protected]
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  2.   
  3. #2
    Well I could tell you what they can do with their micro chips but that would not be very Christian.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Microchips would just be a violation, period.

    However, think of the money it would save.
    You wouldn't have to carry around any ID, or money.
    Heath care information could be accessed within seconds.
    The gob-ment would know your Cummings, and goings, and whom you are coming and going with.
    It would open the door to thousands of different ideas.
    If you were lost, you would become found. My cat has one.
    I for one prefer this wonderful technology be concentrated on everything but humans. What a violation.

  5. #4
    There is no way on this good Lord's green earth that I will be "micro-chipped" or implanted or whatever the hell, by the gov't. That will be "the line" for me.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    There is no way on this good Lord's green earth that I will be "micro-chipped" or implanted or whatever the hell, by the gov't. That will be "the line" for me.
    Ditto......
    Semper Fi

  7. #6
    Only if I can implant something lead, round, and fast first...

  8. #7
    This "microchipping" is for medical, life sustaining devices (pacemakers, etc.) and not your run of the mill satanic chip. I am no more for the health care bill than anyone else here but let's keep the facts straight so we can present a logical argument. By the way, I read the portion of the bill that deals with these chips not just email sent to me or video clips from who knows. Please folks let's keep things to a level where we don't scream over everything.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    This "microchipping" is for medical, life sustaining devices (pacemakers, etc.) and not your run of the mill satanic chip. I am no more for the health care bill than anyone else here but let's keep the facts straight so we can present a logical argument. By the way, I read the portion of the bill that deals with these chips not just email sent to me or video clips from who knows. Please folks let's keep things to a level where we don't scream over everything.
    One step at at time.. Chip for this, Chip for that, Pretty soon, you gotta have a chip to get paid or buy things..
    How many people use cash today compared to just 10 years ago?? There was a post about counterfeit $100 bills and multiple people said they hadn't seen a $100 bill in quite some time..
    It would not be hard to conceive of a time in the semi-near future where Paper money is a thing of the past.. THEN you have real issues. Every dollar you make/spend can be tracked.. So much for Freedom and privacy IF or WHEN we arrive there..

    I agree with the last sentence.. Keep with the facts, but you can extrapolate where things are likely to go in the future, but it should be stated as a vision and not a fact..

    Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    One step at at time.. Chip for this, Chip for that, Pretty soon, you gotta have a chip to get paid or buy things..
    How many people use cash today compared to just 10 years ago?? There was a post about counterfeit $100 bills and multiple people said they hadn't seen a $100 bill in quite some time..
    It would not be hard to conceive of a time in the semi-near future where Paper money is a thing of the past.. THEN you have real issues. Every dollar you make/spend can be tracked.. So much for Freedom and privacy IF or WHEN we arrive there..

    I agree with the last sentence.. Keep with the facts, but you can extrapolate where things are likely to go in the future, but it should be stated as a vision and not a fact..
    Exactly. Today it is for one thing tomorrow something else. At first it may be voluntary later mandatory. Slowly get us used to it so there will be less resistance. The old frog in boiling water routine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. #10
    It will be a cold damned day in Hell before any chip is implanted in me...I do not give a rat's ass what they claim.......not happening not now not ever!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 10:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast