Obamacare is just the beginning of a total take over of America - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare is just the beginning of a total take over of America

t.v. show from around the late 50's -early 60's. The days when there was more than just trash on t.v. Boy I miss Furry, Leave it to Beaver, etc.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here we go down memory lane (and who cares if we're off-topic); how about "Sky King"?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Here we go down memory lane (and who cares if we're off-topic); how about "Sky King"?
    Saw that last week on a channel here that carries old shows. By the way they also show Annie Oakley.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    t.v. show from around the late 50's -early 60's. The days when there was more than just trash on t.v. Boy I miss Furry, Leave it to Beaver, etc.
    Me, too, HK. It was such a simpler and more innocent time. I feel very blessed to have grown up in that era.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

OK, I got one hardly anyone gets. Do you remember "Tom Terrific"? If you claim to, then what was the name of his dog? (We oughta start a thread on this; could be fun and nostalgic).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    OK, I got one hardly anyone gets. Do you remember "Tom Terrific"? If you claim to, then what was the name of his dog? (We oughta start a thread on this; could be fun and nostalgic).
    Mighty Manfred the Wonder Dog? Start the thread, JJ. I'll play. :-)
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Mighty Manfred the Wonder Dog? Start the thread, JJ. I'll play. :-)
    whoo-hoo! We got a player!

HK started it, then Well Sorry HK My fault... Then there was the guy we had lunch with everyday....
    Semper Fi

Pardon me, where do the young folks go to play? LOL
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Pardon me, where do the young folks go to play? LOL
    I was waiting for that...young whippersnapper...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast