Obamacare is just the beginning of a total take over of America - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare is just the beginning of a total take over of America

I got one you want remember. I was just aroud 4 or 5 at the time. It started out as a radio show. Anyway it opens with a creaking door and the Hosts says Welcome to the_________? Can anybody finish it? The opening was about all I remember of it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here is a real tough one. What was the name of the dog on Rin Tin Tin?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I got one you want remember. I was just aroud 4 or 5 at the time. It started out as a radio show. Anyway it opens with a creaking door and the Hosts says Welcome to the_________? Can anybody finish it? The opening was about all I remember of it.
    Man, I can't remember that opening, but wasn't the program about "The Shadow"?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Me, too, HK. It was such a simpler and more innocent time. I feel very blessed to have grown up in that era.
    Blessed for sure Mom, the best of times! How much I miss them.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Inner Sanctum?
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

You know, guys, if our kids did not grow up in the same environment that we did...whose fault is that? For that matter, the fact that our country is in the shape it's in right now means somebody dropped the ball big time.

I suppose it's easy to be distracted by oh, I don't know, raising a family, making a living, paying the bills, supporting our churches and charities. Who wanted to be bothered with this political crap? Now, we're paying the piper.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by hk4u View Post
    here is a real tough one. What was the name of the dog on rin tin tin?
    Rinty?
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Rinty?
    LOL! Rinty?? Come on Ringo, everyone knows it was "Lassie".

Inner Sanctum?
    Ding Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Rinty?
    For all you younger guys it was Rin Tin Tin.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast