Obamacare is just the beginning of a total take over of America - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Obamacare is just the beginning of a total take over of America

In the mid 50's or there abouts there was a mystery/detective show where the opening was a man in a trench coat walking down a dark street or ally. He would introduce the show. I can not for the life of me remember the name of it but I believe the host was Bardahl motor oil additive. I think it may have started out as a radio show also. Can anyone remember.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I was looking about the net and the only thing I can find is Peter Gunn, I just don't think that is right....
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    For all you younger guys it was Rin Tin Tin.
    Yes Rin Tin Tin was the name of the dog, but didn't they call him Rinty on the show?
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

want sky king?

you now have sky king
    Sky King Series - American Flyers

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yes Rin Tin Tin was the name of the dog, but didn't they call him Rinty on the show?
    Oh, geez, Ringo, I thought you were being humorous. There's that size 11 1/2 in my mouth, again. Actually, I think they did call him "Rinny", didn't they?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    you now have sky king
    Sky King Series - American Flyers
    Wow, there's a trip down memory lane, all right. Cool.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    In the mid 50's or there abouts there was a mystery/detective show where the opening was a man in a trench coat walking down a dark street or ally. He would introduce the show. I can not for the life of me remember the name of it but I believe the host was Bardahl motor oil additive. I think it may have started out as a radio show also. Can anyone remember.
    Maybe Ellery Queen Mystery?
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Oh, geez, Ringo, I thought you were being humorous. There's that size 11 1/2 in my mouth, again. Actually, I think they did call him "Rinny", didn't they?
    LOL, yea, it was "Rinny" on the show. It was his trainer that called him "Rinty"

It was not Peter Gunn but I am not sure about Ellery Queen Mystery. It does not ring a bell but could be. I may call my older brother in AZ tomorrow and see if he remembers. By the way for those of you that remember Peter Gunn at the beginning or perhaps end of each show it would show his secretary but just her legs. Never her face. I believe those legs belonged to Marry Tyler Moore.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Whose Creed?

"I believe that to have a friend,
    a man must be one.

That all men are created equal
    and that everyone has within himself
    the power to make this a better world.

That God put the firewood there
    but that every man
    must gather and light it himself.

In being prepared
    physically, mentally, and morally
    to fight when necessary
    for that which is right.

That a man should make the most
    of what equipment he has.

That 'This government,
    of the people, by the people
    and for the people'
    shall live always.

That men should live by
    the rule of what is best
    for the greatest number.

That sooner or later...
    somewhere...somehow...
    we must settle with the world
    and make payment for what we have taken.

That all things change but truth, and that truth alone,
    lives on forever iIn my Creator, my country and my fellow man."
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast