Sarah works hard for da money - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Sarah works hard for da money

  1. #11
    That's great. Post a doctored pic of her head on someone else's body. I was already starting to wonder about your political leanings from your other posts but this puts you over the top. You are a troll - probably not even a gun owner. Why don't you go back to Arianna Huffington and tell her to stuff it?
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    That's great. Post a doctored pic of her head on someone else's body. I was already starting to wonder about your political leanings from your other posts but this puts you over the top. You are a troll - probably not even a gun owner. Why don't you go back to Arianna Huffington and tell her to stuff it?
    To be fair, ATX, some of us post doctored pics of B. Hussein and other politicos we despise. Course, we make no pretense of where we stand, either...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #13
    I'm no fan of Sara Palin. I think she's largely a creation of the media - and we all know how left-leaning they are. She is either a RINO or they see her as a straw man that they can build up and knock down at the appropriate moment. The fact that she can hold her nose and stand beside John McCain makes me very dubious of her. But that doesn't mean that I like the personal attacks either. If you have facts and logic bring it on. That goes for both sides.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  5. #14
    Why post anything about Sarah? Was there something in that post about the second amendment or firearms?
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  6. #15
    Gotta love Photoshop !!

    On the serious side, obviously the students and faculty are either plain stupid or very ignorant as to where the money is coming from to pay Mrs. Palin for her speaking engagment. The foundation of the University. The foundation can spend the money any way they choose. Should it be disclosed ? Perhaps, but it's donars money that is being spent, not the students, nor the faculty salaries money.

    Don't faculty know this ? Or are they just making a stink to make a stink ?
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    Why post anything about Sarah? Was there something in that post about the second amendment or firearms?
    I ask that same question all the time.

  8. #17
    For today....Happy Easter to you, Iceman, and to you ATX...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    For today....Happy Easter to you, Iceman, and to you ATX...
    JJ, happy easter to u and atx also.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I ask that same question all the time.
    As far as I know Sarah hasn't advocated eliminating all concealed carry nationwide. Your idiot in the white house has.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    As far as I know Sarah hasn't advocated eliminating all concealed carry nationwide. Your idiot in the white house has.
    "my idiot"? We the people put Barry and his minions in charge. Check your facts.
    Thought u didn't care for sarah? Or, is this just a personal attack on my postings?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin to headline first-ever Tea Party Convention
    By Conservative Wife & Mom in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:56 AM
  2. Obama admits...'WE'RE OUT OF MONEY'
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
  3. Ron Paul: Printing Money Only Prolongs The Pain
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 07:18 AM
  4. Where'd the Bailout Money Go?
    By HK4U in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:51 AM
  5. Sarah Palin Facts
    By PascalFleischman in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast