Sarah works hard for da money - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah works hard for da money

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    "my idiot"? We the people put Barry and his minions in charge. Check your facts.
    Thought u didn't care for sarah? Or, is this just a personal attack on my postings?
    I question your motives. You say you care about the 2A yet you defend Barry every chance you get and you post an article about Sarah that has nothing to do with this forum. I have no particular love for Sarah but at least her rhetoric is WAY better than anything that Barry has to say.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    As far as I know Sarah hasn't advocated eliminating all concealed carry nationwide. Your idiot in the white house has.
    Comparing Obama to an Idiot is not fair. There are a lot of idiots that would take objection to the comparison.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I question your motives. You say you care about the 2A yet you defend Barry every chance you get and you post an article about Sarah that has nothing to do with this forum. I have no particular love for Sarah but at least her rhetoric is WAY better than anything that Barry has to say.
    Everytime I see an article that has nothing to do with this forum, I will remember this posting of yours.
    I defend Barry's politics? I have my own mind. Do you? I hope you have a nice easter dinner with your family. If no family, have a nice day either way.

This is the usual response for progressives and liberals, if you disagree or precieved as a threat, you are dumb or an idiot. You lieing or spewing false truths. On the other hand if you agree you are pure as the wind driven snow and not capable of misleading statements. Not sure how liberals and progressive are able to get ahold of enough information to come to this conclusion but they always seem to find it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Everytime I see an article that has nothing to do with this forum, I will remember this posting of yours.
    I defend Barry's politics? I have my own mind. Do you? I hope you have a nice easter dinner with your family. If no family, have a nice day either way.
    So now we're stooping to the Van Jones "I love you, man" approach. Spare me. I won't wish you happy Easter because by your other posts you are an atheist.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

So now we're stooping to the Van Jones "I love you, man" approach. Spare me. I won't wish you happy Easter because by your other posts you are an atheist.
    Avid, why are you so angry?

Avid, why are you so angry?
    Calm down, I'll get you a doctor... Nice.
    Avidshooter (Texas)

Discarded Palin contract sparks investigation

A document fished out of a California state university trash bin last week has prompted a state investigation into the university's foundation arm and its refusal to disclose details related to Sarah Palin's upcoming speech at the school.

On Tuesday, California Attorney General Jerry Brown said his office would look into the finances of the California State University, Stanislaus Foundation, as well as allegations that the nonprofit organization violated public disclosure laws by keeping details of Palin's contract secret.

Palin is scheduled to speak at a June 25 gala hosted by the foundation to mark the university's 50th anniversary.

Brown's investigation was prompted, in part, by a group of CSU Stanislaus students who retrieved five pages of the contract from a campus trash bin last Friday after hearing administrators were engaged in shredding documents.

The contract detailed the former Alaska governor's requirements for her visit, including first-class flights from Anchorage to California — if she flies commercial. If not, "the private aircraft MUST BE a Lear 60 or larger ...," the contract specifies.

Palin also must be provided with a suite and two single rooms in a deluxe hotel near the campus in Turlock in the Central Valley. During her speech, her lectern must be stocked with two water bottles and bendable straws.

The document, dated March 16, does not include compensation details for Palin, who commands speaking fees as high as $100,000. Her appearance at the university gala is expected to draw a large crowd, with tickets selling for $500 each.

"This is not about Sarah Palin," Brown said in a prepared statement Tuesday. "The issues are public disclosure and financial accountability in organizations embedded in state-run universities."

The foundation has previously denied requests by The Associated Press and state Sen. Leland Yee, D-San Francisco, to disclose Palin's compensation package under the California Public Records Act.

Foundation board president Matt Swanson did not immediately respond to requests for comment on Brown's investigation. He previously told the AP that the contract's strict nondisclosure clause prevented him from sharing it, and that university foundations and other auxiliary organizations were not subject to the same public records requirements as the university itself.

Swanson has said Palin's fee and accommodations will be covered entirely by private donations, not state funds.

Jason Recher, a spokesman for Palin, did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

The students who found the contract document said they acted on a tip that documents were being shredded at the campus administration building on a day when staff members were supposed to be on furlough.

Alicia Lewis, 26, was one of the students who went to investigate. The building was locked and gated, but the students were able to retrieve piles of paperwork, including the contract document, from a nearby trash bin, Lewis said.

Russell Giambelluca, the university's vice president of business and finance, said Tuesday that no one at the university was advised to destroy specific foundation documents, and staff members routinely shred and dispose of paperwork that is no longer needed.

Regarding the excerpt of Palin's contract, he said: "I find it interesting that among shredded documents you find one that's completely intact related to the contract."

Lewis and another student, Ashli Briggs, traveled to Sacramento Tuesday to give Brown office material they said had been thrown out, including two boxes of documents and two trash bags filled with shredded files.

"This is our little Watergate in the state of California," Yee said Tuesday.
    Discarded Palin contract sparks investigation | US National Headlines | Comcast.net

AG Jerry Brown. The former Gov of Kalifornia, dubbed Governor Moonbeam. Jerry also served a stint as mayor of Oakland, CA. Jerry used to "date" Linda Ronstadt. Jerry, and Linda dating, thats funny, both of them never married. Jerry is known as a libtards libtard.
    Jerry Brown takes on Caribou Barbie. Now this is entertainment.

Interesting to note...

Russell Giambelluca, the university's vice president of business and finance, said Tuesday that no one at the university was advised to destroy specific foundation documents, and staff members routinely shred and dispose of paperwork that is no longer needed.

Regarding the excerpt of Palin's contract, he said: "I find it interesting that among shredded documents you find one that's completely intact related to the contract."

AG Jerry Brown. The former Gov of Kalifornia, dubbed Governor Moonbeam. Jerry also served a stint as mayor of Oakland, CA. Jerry used to "date" Linda Ronstadt. Jerry, and Linda dating, thats funny, both of them never married. Jerry is known as a libtards libtard.
    Jerry Brown takes on Caribou Barbie. Now this is entertainment.

Hey we agree on something...
    Jerry is known as a libtards libtard...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123