The JERICHO PROJECT - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The JERICHO PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Maybe you answered your own question, Scarecrow. 3/4 of the population might profess to believe in God or a Higher Power or a Creator, but Christian? Maybe not...
    Right you are Flash. If only 1/4 of the population we're "True Born Again" Christians, as Christ required of His followers, this country would be totally different. Christ referred to the CHURCH in LAODICEA (REV.3:14) as an example of the Church in place just prior to His return. Christ says of the present day (so-called Christians) Church, "because you are lukewarm, I want to spit you out of my mouth". The MAJORITY of people today professing to be Christian means nothing at all, it's merely a way of saying that there not Jewish, Muslim,atheist,etc., it's just a figure of speech to most. When I was a young man, (when the earth was still cooling) myself and everyone I knew that wasn't Jewish automatically said we were Christian, and also because we lived in America, perceived as a Christian nation. We then, like most people today, never went to church except Easter Sunday and new absolutely ZERO about the Bible,(except for the Ten Commandments) yet professed to be Christian. Not much different today.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I believe it is up to us to recognize him again in a similar way the founding fathers did. afterall if we don't... who will? the non-christians?
    Scarecrow, "WE & US" (CHRISTIANS) have never failed to recognize HIM in any other way except the way the founding fathers did. Yes, it will have to be the non-Christians, AFTER they have repented and proclaimed Jesus is Lord. And like I said before, it ain't gonna happen. Another very big problem America has is it's defiance of God in relation to Israel, a problem most everyone wishes to ignore. God said that He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. God said that He will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all nations in the LAST DAYS, any nation that burdens itself with Jerusalem He will tear into pieces. In simple terms, God has forbidden that any nation attempt to divide Jerusalem in the LAST DAYS, any attempt WILL result in a curse upon that nation and lead to it's destruction. The United States is presently demanding that Jerusalem be divided. What happens next, only God knows for sure. I do know this much, God will not bless any nation that He has cursed and sworn to destroy, do you?
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123