Census Form--AGAIN!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Census Form--AGAIN!!!!

Census Form--AGAIN!!!!

When I received my census form about a month ago I dutifully filled it out that day and sent it back. Just for the hell of it, under race, I checked "other" and wrote in Native American Citizen. Today I received a second mailing of the form that had nothing to do with my little protest--it just was our dear government spending more postage to send me another form and indicating that if I had filed I should ignore this mailing. I cannot wait to get my third and fourth mailing--they really love me. I wonder if I fill it out will I get counted twice.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Misrepresentation on a federal form - this should be interesting.

Really not trying to scare, but I personnaly want to stay off the radar these days. This ain't the land of the free anymore.

I also received my second form today, waste of OUR money is what it boils down to.

Don't worry about wasting money. They know taxpayers have deep pockets.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Mailed mine in the other day. Pages and pages of questions...one answer: 2 people.

I expect to hear from them again, also.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Helps the post office out.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Rec'd mine, filled it out with who resides here and posted the next day. Rec'd a post card last week stating that had not received, pls fill out and mail. "If you already have, pls disregard." Rec'd another Census this afternoon. WTFO.......... I do believe this is just as AvidshooterTX says. Just another way to feed the USPS. Trashing this second one. ALSO-How do they know if the USPS didn't loose it. Not like it hasn't happened in the past. It's not registered.

Just filled mine out like a good little subject. Got the short form. Could have skipped the 13 unconstitutional questions and possibly faced $1300 fine. Figured I'd rather put that toward more ammo.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Exclamation Declaration To Census Takers

I simply entered the number I'm required. I put N/A for the rest of the questions, which both satisfies the answering of the questions, and is not untruthful.

So far, no one has been criminally convicted and imprisoned for their desire to not be inventoried by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Obama administration. And any fine associated with non-compliance could be seen as taxation without representation.

I have a statement prepared if they show up at my door.

DECLARATION TO CENSUS TAKERS:
    I hereby affirm that the provisions of Title 13 requiring me to disclose my race, personal financial data, birth date, or any other personal, private information to the Bureau of the Census, an agency of the United States government, constitutes an unreasonable, unwarranted search of my person, house, papers, and/or effects, and a governmental invasion of the sanctity of my home and the privacies of life. As such, these provisions violate the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution, and are thus wholly void and I am not bound to obey them.

I have completed only the section of the Census form pertaining to the Constitutionally-mandated actual enumeration, as follows:

The actual number of people living at the address printed on the form, excluding untaxed Native Americans;
    I have thus fulfilled my obligation to the attainment of the actual enumeration of the populace of the United States.

Any fine or other sanction that is levied by any office or organization stemming from the unconstitutional provisions of Title 13 in connection with my response to this or any other Census-related questioning will be challenged in a court of law.

I think every state should secede from Washington, DC, then we'll have them surrounded.

I received another copy in the mail today also! I'm going to send it in with a note. 'See the other one I sent in''
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast