"I'm tired" - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "I'm tired"

Quote Originally Posted by myblacktruck View Post
    I really enjoyed the post and I went and read the whole thing . I'll be 41 very soon and dont know whats even gonna be there when I'm finally to tired to work anymore . I've been working since I was 14 full time since I was 17 and I have things that hurt I didn't even know I had . I'm very concerned for my kids and what they will have or wont have
    If you're hurting now, just wait a few more years! Wonderful invention, ibuprofen...I eat it like candy.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Prayer out for Ringo for his surgery on Monday. We'll be thinking of you, brother.
    Your prayers and thoughts are much appreciated Flash.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

If you're hurting now, just wait a few more years! Wonderful invention, ibuprofen...I eat it like candy.
    Yep, everything that works hurts, if it doesn't hurt then it doesn't work.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

O.K. I thought all this hurting was just me. From the sound of it age has a lot to do with it. For me though I am sure if I lost a little weight and got in better shape that would reduce some of it. I used to lift weights, run and also did a little martial arts. I guess what I need is to get off my butt and get back to it. More will power is what I need. Kennith Cooper in one of his books made the statement "A body at rest tends to stay at rest". Boy is that ever the truth.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I believe the original poster of the quote quite effectively articulated what many Americans feel. It wasn’t long ago that I could see and hear the neighborhood bustling with Easter weekend activities; ATC’s being loaded on trailers and ski boats being hitched to big 4x4’s and the rest of us busy in the yard with Spring fever. This one I verified, as many of the nursery shops have gone out of business.

Today, you could hear a pin drop and nobody is inspired to go anywhere or do anything. I have a decent house but my once pristine neighborhood looks more like a run down sub-prime gray yard. Heck, I’ll never have my house paid off before I checkout, but I was hoping to pass on a nice place to my kids. As it turns out, they couldn't care less unless it's actually worth something. I have even considered walking away but to what end? A quick look at the rental market is enough to slap me back into reality! As the movie line goes… ‘Is this as good as it gets?’

Vote in November to save our country...
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    O.K. I thought all this hurting was just me. From the sound of it age has a lot to do with it. For me though I am sure if I lost a little weight and got in better shape that would reduce some of it. I used to lift weights, run and also did a little martial arts. I guess what I need is to get off my butt and get back to it. More will power is what I need. Kennith Cooper in one of his books made the statement "A body at rest tends to stay at rest". Boy is that ever the truth.
    HK, I asked my doctor (an old weight lifting buddy) years ago if I would ever be pain free again. He said no but do not stop pushing the old bod because if you do, you'll begin to deteroriate rapidly, and then be in real pain. So...hit the gym, brother! No excuses.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

HK, I asked my doctor (an old weight lifting buddy) years ago if I would ever be pain free again. He said no but do not stop pushing the old bod because if you do, you'll begin to deteroriate rapidly, and then be in real pain. So...hit the gym, brother! No excuses.

Working out has been kind of a dilemma for me. I started working out with weights and doing set ups (abs -lounge) about a year ago in an effort to lose 20 pounds and tighten up. It worked. The problem isn't working out, the problem is age. I tightened up and strengthened physically on the outside, appearance wise, the problem was the stress on the inside. This stress weakened the muscle and tissue layer of the abdominal wall, without me knowing it. It didn't take long for just normal activity to lead to my two hernias and two surgeries (one one both sides) within 5 months. When the abdominal walls are weakened, even coughing, sneezing, laughing, or blowing your nose too hard will cause a hernia. I agree, hit the gym, just be careful of where your putting the stress, please.

600mg and 800mg are the ones I have. 10 years in the automotive repair industry took a toll.

Peace..

Ringo, Be well. Happy Easter.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Listen to "Mom", 6shooter. Get that hernia taken care of BEFORE Obamacare kicks in, okay? Nobody knows what the availability of good physicians or surgeons will be by that time.
    Yes Mom...

I was looking at the schedule for the year and trying to choose a good time for it to fit.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Yes Mom...

I was looking at the schedule for the year and trying to choose a good time for it to fit.

Peace...
    Good, Man!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast