"I'm tired" - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "I'm tired"

Anybody heard from Mr Ringo on how his Monday Visit went?
    Semper Fi

I have not heard anything. He may not be up to sitting in front of the computer right now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Warning...I'm Back!!!!

Thanks for asking guys. Thanks too for all your prayers, because all went well.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Warning...I'm Back!!!!

Thanks for asking guys. Thanks too for all your prayers, because all went well.
    Glad to here it went well. Be careful and don't over do it for a while. Give yourself plenty of time to heal.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Glad to here it went well. Be careful and don't over do it for a while. Give yourself plenty of time to heal.
    Thanks HK, and believe you me, I won't be over doing it for awhile or even after awhile. I don't want to go through this again. All I can say right now is, thank you Lord for Vicodin.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Thanks HK, and believe you me, I won't be over doing it for awhile or even after awhile. I don't want to go through this again. All I can say right now is, thank you Lord for Vicodin.
    Good to learn that your surgery went well, Ringo. My youngest son had hernia surgery about a year ago and he thanked God for Vicodin, also. We could always tell when a dose kicked in because his eyes glazed over. LOL Glad you're back. God is good...all the time...God is good!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Good to learn that your surgery went well, Ringo. My youngest son had hernia surgery about a year ago and he thanked God for Vicodin, also. We could always tell when a dose kicked in because his eyes glazed over. LOL Glad you're back. God is good...all the time...God is good!
    Thanks Mom, I'm feeling really good considering it's only the second day. And yes, God is good, and faithful, Amen.

Glad to hear all went well Ringo hopefully you have a speedy recovery. I had my tonsils taken out last march and had to crush the meds & mix them in pudding to get them down if the pain is anything like i hope to never experience it

Hey guys: Isn't it amazing how, in one year, this so-called president, with all his "change" has managed to screw up this country to the point of anarchy. Everyone hates everyone, everything is controlled or will be shortly--from health, to cars, to finance, to what your kid eats, to what you eat, to what you can do, to what you can say, to how you can spend whatever is left of your money, to kissing behinds of every loser nation out there, etc etc. It sure is tiring and come Nov we had better see the kind of change we all want ---back to where we were and the things that made this country great and still somewhat solvent instead of a backwater piece of third world crap.

Quote Originally Posted by myblacktruck View Post
    Glad to hear all went well Ringo hopefully you have a speedy recovery. I had my tonsils taken out last march and had to crush the meds & mix them in pudding to get them down if the pain is anything like i hope to never experience it
    Thanks truck, and yes the surgery went well and recovery is speedy. This was my second hernia surgery within 5 months, left side first, right side second. I really count myself blessed regardless, I made it all these years without ever being in a hospital or having any kind of surgery until now. I hope it ends here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast