"I'm tired" - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "I'm tired"

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey guys: Isn't it amazing how, in one year, this so-called president, with all his "change" has managed to screw up this country to the point of anarchy. Everyone hates everyone, everything is controlled or will be shortly--from health, to cars, to finance, to what your kid eats, to what you eat, to what you can do, to what you can say, to how you can spend whatever is left of your money, to kissing behinds of every loser nation out there, etc etc. It sure is tiring and come Nov we had better see the kind of change we all want ---back to where we were and the things that made this country great and still somewhat solvent instead of a backwater piece of third world crap.
    You're right, it is amazing, in just one year. Also amazing is the fact that Obama campaigned on this platform promising to fundamentally change the country, and people still voted him in. I keep hearing it said that those in power are so stupid, they don't know what they're doing. Nothing could be further from the truth, they know exactly what they're doing. And it's not just Obama, he's just the leader of the pack, they're all of the same mindset, a very dangerous mindset.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Warning...I'm Back!!!!

Thanks for asking guys. Thanks too for all your prayers, because all went well.
    Very Cool..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Very Cool..

Peace...
    yes, peace...very cool.

And peace to you 6shooter.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

I have gotten to the point now that this piece of garbage in the whitehouse is not my president--he is my enemy as he sets about destroying everything that made this country great. I try not talk politics with my relatives or friends whose "persuasion" I am not sure of and try to caution them not to bring it up because I have extremely strong patriotic feelings about this country and will not tolerate hearing traitorous comments when your support this piece of garbage and the dems. I tell them the same thing. If you want to support this piece of garbage and feel compelled to tell me so, you are not my friend and you are not my relative--you are my enemy. Line is in the sand. I really do not care who it is---I have no interest in speaking to or associating with such people, regardless of friendship or relationship. I have enough friends and relatives that I do not have the time, nor patience, nor disregard for my country, to bother with them. Just stay the hell away from me--its over.

I have gotten to the point now that this piece of garbage in the whitehouse is not my president--he is my enemy as he sets about destroying everything that made this country great. I try not talk politics with my relatives or friends whose "persuasion" I am not sure of and try to caution them not to bring it up because I have extremely strong patriotic feelings about this country and will not tolerate hearing traitorous comments when your support this piece of garbage and the dems. I tell them the same thing. If you want to support this piece of garbage and feel compelled to tell me so, you are not my friend and you are not my relative--you are my enemy. Line is in the sand. I really do not care who it is---I have no interest in speaking to or associating with such people, regardless of friendship or relationship. I have enough friends and relatives that I do not have the time, nor patience, nor disregard for my country, to bother with them. Just stay the hell away from me--its over.
    Now here's an American Patriot who knows exactly where he stands on the issues and who has a firm resolve to be true to his convictions and our Constitutional Republic! I sure am glad that you and I are on the same side, kelcarry!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Hey Mom: I may not be the ultimate patriot but I cannot stand hypocrisy and utter stupidity and in my book anyone (and Imean anyone) who can begin a conversation with me on the wonderful life we are getting with this piece of garbage is just not worth my time. My wife is not thrilled with my very strong "all or nothing" stand but I cannot change the way I feel right down to my core values and thoughts. I intend to stay out of such conversations in daily life but if someone insists after I have told them to cool it, so be it--they will leave my house or I will leave their house or, if a relative, not getting any phone calls from me, and thats it for me. I am not playing a silly child's game here, I really believe this piece of garbage is a traitor and anyone who can support him is a fellow conspirator and I want nothing to do with them.

Hey Mom: I may not be the ultimate patriot but I cannot stand hypocrisy and utter stupidity and in my book anyone (and Imean anyone) who can begin a conversation with me on the wonderful life we are getting with this piece of garbage is just not worth my time. My wife is not thrilled with my very strong "all or nothing" stand but I cannot change the way I feel right down to my core values and thoughts. I intend to stay out of such conversations in daily life but if someone insists after I have told them to cool it, so be it--they will leave my house or I will leave their house or, if a relative, not getting any phone calls from me, and thats it for me. I am not playing a silly child's game here, I really believe this piece of garbage is a traitor and anyone who can support him is a fellow conspirator and I want nothing to do with them.
    You'll not get an argument from me, kelcarry. The time has come to take a stand. B.O. has caused a wide division in our country and I can't believe that it is by accident. His policies, and obvious intention to destroy our economy AND our national security, unless stopped, will untimately result in another civil war. However, this civil war won't be between the North and the South. This time it will be a struggle between the Patriots/Conservatives who desperately wish to preserve our Constitutional Republic/Judeo-Christian foundation and the Progressives/Liberals/Athiests who desperately wish to destroy ALL that is good in the United States of America, including, but NOT limited to our Constitution!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    will untimately result in another civil war. However, this civil war won't be between the North and the South. This time it will be a struggle between the Patriots/Conservatives who desperately wish to preserve our Constitutional Republic/Judeo-Christian foundation and the Progressives/Liberals/Athiests who desperately wish to destroy ALL that is good in the United States of America, including, but NOT limited to our Constitution!
    I agree, and it's really depressing considering the numbers, and the only realistic outcome. Everyone remembers a guy named George Armstrong Custer, right?
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345