Why is MSNBC's Rachel Maddow smearing Second Amendment March?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is MSNBC's Rachel Maddow smearing Second Amendment March?

Pay attention to the video embedded in the Article by Mr Codrea. I wonder how many people believe this kind of rhetoric? I wonder if Ms Maddow believes Guam is going to capsize?
    Semper Fi

I think Ms. Maddow has an ID10T problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post

Because the three people who actually watch her show are liberal and she's trying to please her viewers.

Stiofan, my what an insightful remark. You may be on to something here.
    I would think that most broadcasters these days just parrot whatever they're given by the writing staff. Talking points and sentence fragments are pre-chosen to stir people's anger and keep them glued to the screen. They care not whether people stay because they agree or because they rage at the obvious trolling. They have the same thing over on Fox News as well.

The end result is that I refuse to watch commentary shows, no matter who is doing the commentary. I stick to the news, such as it is and form my own opinions from my own research. A bit of skepticism can also help keep your blood pressure down when you know you're being trolled.

6. In case some of you might not know, what Rix is saying with his ID10T error is what we techs sometimes call the problem with the computer - it's pronounced eye-dee-ten-tee. What was the problem? Oh, an ID ten T error. There's a similar one: PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair).

Rix and I could give you many examples...

I'm not the least bit surprised. I've always wondered how she can be such a lib after growing as a military brat. Her dad was an officer in the USAF (Vietnam vet I believe)....defending the very freedoms that she now laments. FUBAR.

Many if not most in the news media have an agenda and the truth has no relevance to them when it comes to working toward that agenda. They are often no more than mouth pieces for the puppet masters that are driving this One World Order machine. To get to where they hope to go it is necessary to disarm us.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
    Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

"We in the press like to say we're honest brokers of information and it's just not true. The press does have an agenda."
    Bernard Goldberg, as quoted by Harry Stein in the June 13-19, 1992 TV Guide.

Read the following article.

Welcome to The Times Examiner
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Bill O'Reilly said it so eliquently on his NewsMax interview this past week; "MSNBC employ's Guttersnipes".

msnbc stands for Morons Spewing Nothing But Crap and Rachel Madcow is doing her snarky best to uphold the tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
    In case some of you might not know, what Rix is saying with his ID10T error is what we techs sometimes call the problem with the computer - it's pronounced eye-dee-ten-tee. What was the problem? Oh, an ID ten T error. There's a similar one: PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair).

Rix and I could give you many examples...
    Kinda like ABEND.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast