The Beast is coming...!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Beast is coming...!!

The Beast is coming...!!

Biometric ID ...

These amnesty and biometric national ID proposals are dangerous for a lot of reasons. And this battle is a crucial one. The Social Security cards will quickly go from being required to work — which is bad enough itself — to being needed for everything imaginable, from health care to everyday purchases.
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:16-18 KJV
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Didn't they say this about fingerprints a long time ago?

More recently, when the Bar-Code was invented, the same crowd screamed "Mark -of-the-Beast."

I suspect they missed it when retinal scans were invented. Maybe it was above a certain IQ to understand.

I suppose credit cards with one's photo on the front mean armageddon too

I don't like central government ID either, but this "Mark -of-the-Beast" stuff makes us in the RKBA struggle all look like idiots!

-Doc

Did you read the article, Doc, or are you just shooting from the hip? If you read it, did you see the part that said:
    The national ID cards would include a "unique biometric identifier," according to Graham and Schumer. Some of the likely candidates include finger prints, retinal scans, or even the layout of a person’s veins in the top of their hand.
    Finger prints, retinal scans and similar identifying techniques don't require marks, implants or other biotech intrusions of the body.

In the end, you may be right. In the end, you maybe wrong! But if you're wrong, you're going to be a hellova lot unhappier than those who will choose not to participate, regardless of the cost. Personally, I'd rather not play this game...include me out. I'll take my chances with the black market, or the underground economy, or whatever happens to crop up to oppose this effort.

You roll the dice...see how you do. I'll do the same. Eventually one or the other of us is going to succumb to Ektarr's Law:

"Everybody's allowed to piss on their own shoes."
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Biometric ID dates from 14th century China. Finger/footprints were used on children.

Fingerprints have been required in many nations for decades. Why is it that the US requiring it make it armageddon? If biometric ID were the case, the biblical beast would have emerged decades ago.

Last time I read Revelation, it didn't specify anything about the Beast coming out of the USA. Did you?

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Biometric ID dates from 14th century China. Finger/footprints were used on children.

Fingerprints have been required in many nations for decades. Why is it that the US requiring it make it armageddon? If biometric ID were the case, the biblical beast would have emerged decades ago.

Last time I read Revelation, it didn't specify anything about the Beast coming out of the USA. Did you?

-Doc
    It is not real clear where he will come from. Some think Rome for various reasons others the middle east. So no it did not say USA but seeing as how when it was written there was no USA then I will have to say it did not say he would not either.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This is not 6 6 6

the bible has nothing to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post

-Doc
    Where will the anti-Christ come from? I'll bet he will be someone who can't produce a birth certificate and nobody remembers going to school with him. He'll probably be of Muslim descent and he will most certainly be a good speaker.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    Where will the anti-Christ come from? I'll bet he will be someone who can't produce a birth certificate and nobody remembers going to school with him. He'll probably be of Muslim descent and he will most certainly be a good speaker.
    Got anyone particular in mind?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Lindsey Graham is as progressive as they get!

Call it what you want, but when this ID card comes out, it will eventually be needed to pay for everything. The government will be able to track your grocery bills, your gas fill-ups, your doctor visits, your shopping at the mall, and possibly track you where-ever you go.

If you want the government to have that kind of power, you're one brick short of a load. Imagine the government having all of your credit card info. Now multiply that by 100.

Big Brother can go to hell!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast