Michelle Obama's slip of the tongue! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Michelle Obama's slip of the tongue!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Close to Reading, PA
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Dude!! Did you not hear what came out of the queen's mouth??? Selective hearing loss perhaps??
    Yes, I heard it. And there really is no need to be rude or snippy simply because I disagree with you.

    To address what she said, have you ever said anything that can be misconstrued? Flat-out wrong? Something you thought was true but wasn't? Yesterday, I said something that my fiance misinterpreted as me calling off our wedding. These things happen, and it is very possible that Michele Obama did this as well.

    Also, she married the guy well after he was born, so she would have no knowledge of his actual birth. He could have been born on a distant planet for all she knows. What's important is that the key players involved, including the state government of Hawaii, all agree that he actually was born on US soil.

    But again, even if he wasn't, nothing changes. His presidency has been accepted by the public at large, and he is the president. I'm sorry you don't like that fact, but it is exactly that: a fact. The birth certificate issue will go nowhere. If you don't like the guy or his policies, organize and force your representatives to change them - or become a representative yourself.

    I am done with this topic, as there doesn't seem to be anything else to say on the matter.

  2.   
  3. #32
    Michelle Obama also called Hillary "President Clinton". Things happen when you're under a lot of pressure and stress. As far as the "Home country" slip I think I'll reserve my opinion.

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Michelle Obama also called Hillary "President Clinton". Things happen when you're under a lot of pressure and stress. As far as the "Home country" slip I think I'll reserve my opinion.
    True enough. But, just to be devil's advocate, sometimes what slips out, when under stress, is the truth. Who's to know?

    I don't accept the issue as definitively settled (why has B. Hussein fought so vehemently as per this issue?) but I do note the reality of the situation (he occupies the WH). I'm willing to wait and see what might come to light and I support those who wish to expend considerable energy pursuing the matter.

    Frankly, whatever the outcome, I'll never call the man "President". Just me; others, of course, are free (for the time being) to decide whatever they want.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Yes, I heard it. And there really is no need to be rude or snippy simply because I disagree with you.

    To address what she said, have you ever said anything that can be misconstrued? Flat-out wrong? Something you thought was true but wasn't? Yesterday, I said something that my fiance misinterpreted as me calling off our wedding. These things happen, and it is very possible that Michele Obama did this as well.

    Also, she married the guy well after he was born, so she would have no knowledge of his actual birth. He could have been born on a distant planet for all she knows. What's important is that the key players involved, including the state government of Hawaii, all agree that he actually was born on US soil.

    But again, even if he wasn't, nothing changes. His presidency has been accepted by the public at large, and he is the president. I'm sorry you don't like that fact, but it is exactly that: a fact. The birth certificate issue will go nowhere. If you don't like the guy or his policies, organize and force your representatives to change them - or become a representative yourself.

    I am done with this topic, as there doesn't seem to be anything else to say on the matter.
    Rayven, it don't matter if you are done with this worn out topic. IMO, "they" are beating a dead horse "They" want this horse carrcus to continue galloping on. Probably at least another 3, or perhaps godforbid 7 years.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Yes, I heard it. And there really is no need to be rude or snippy simply because I disagree with you..
    Tis your right this is still America although it may not be for much longer if he by some curse on the land makes a second term...

    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    To address what she said, have you ever said anything that can be misconstrued? Flat-out wrong? Something you thought was true but wasn't? Yesterday, I said something that my fiance misinterpreted as me calling off our wedding. These things happen, and it is very possible that Michele Obama did this as well..
    What we have here is called a Friedan slip, when someone accidentally utters the truth or way they are thinking rather than what they meant to say... So she said what is and not what they wanted plain and simple...

    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Also, she married the guy well after he was born, so she would have no knowledge of his actual birth. He could have been born on a distant planet for all she knows. What's important is that the key players involved, including the state government of Hawaii, all agree that he actually was born on US soil..
    MY wife by the time we were married 5 years knew my full history and we had no secrets before we were married. Tell me your Fiancé isn't very familiar with your family history... Bet your last dollar on it Michelle knew his too remember they were married before he had political asprations....

    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    But again, even if he wasn't, nothing changes. His presidency has been accepted by the public at large, and he is the president. I'm sorry you don't like that fact, but it is exactly that: a fact. The birth certificate issue will go nowhere. If you don't like the guy or his policies, organize and force your representatives to change them - or become a representative yourself. .
    True for a part of the public, the part that still (in the 40 percentile now) still approves of his nonsense, and if he were to somehow be proven to not be a US citizen then his presidency would be invalidated, and everything he has signed into existence becomes null and void, yes Bidden could re authorize but think about this.... if it was the end of his 4 year term, and they pull the "Not a citizen" proof out of the bag before Bidden could re authorize anything the elections would be over and hence no time......

    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    I am done with this topic, as there doesn't seem to be anything else to say on the matter.
    OK just please don't tell us you are turning into a Democrat....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    True enough. But, just to be devil's advocate, sometimes what slips out, when under stress, is the truth. Who's to know?

    I don't accept the issue as definitively settled (why has B. Hussein fought so vehemently as per this issue?) but I do note the reality of the situation (he occupies the WH). I'm willing to wait and see what might come to light and I support those who wish to expend considerable energy pursuing the matter.

    Frankly, whatever the outcome, I'll never call the man "President". Just me; others, of course, are free (for the time being) to decide whatever they want.
    I agree that sometimes slips of the tongue can denote an unconscious desire to let out the truth, but they can also simply be mistakes of speech. While I consider Obama to be among the worst presidents in my life time, I just don't consider him Satan reborn as some do.

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I agree that sometimes slips of the tongue can denote an unconscious desire to let out the truth, but they can also simply be mistakes of speech. While I consider Obama to be among the worst presidents in my life time, I just don't consider him Satan reborn as some do.
    I agree. We may be a little hard on Satan equating him with Obama.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. Really??!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Hawaii has produced the document many, many times, and the whole issue has already decided in a court of law with evidence presented.

    The guy was born in Hawaii, which makes him a natural born citizen, eligible for the presidency.

    If you'd like the see the birth certificate, here you go: http://freecharlotte.files.wordpress...tificate_5.jpg

    You REALLY don't know the difference between a certificate of live birth (shown in your link) and a birth certificate which has yet to be produced??!!

    I agree that B.O. is ALIVE but that doesn't prove where he was BORN!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:46 AM
  2. America's New Form of Government: Federal Socialism
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:04 PM
  3. Obama's Radical Rogues Gallery
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:55 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 03:37 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 04:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast