USA Today Poll on 2A Right To Bear Arms

Thread: USA Today Poll on 2A Right To Bear Arms

USA Today Poll on 2A Right To Bear Arms

This email was forwarded to me by a friend - thought I'd post it here so we can all make our voices heard loud and clear when the results are posted!

USA Today Poll on Gun ownership

Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

Quote Originally Posted by imadragonkeeper View Post
    This email was forwarded to me by a friend - thought I'd post it here so we can all make our voices heard loud and clear when the results are posted!

USA Today Poll on Gun ownership

Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote

USATODAY.com - Quick Question
    I voted, the poll is 97% in favor of 2nd Admendment rights.

That poll is from November 2007

we the people need to pull our heads out of our butts and vote a lot of the people in government out of office before it is to late

Sorry gang - this was just forwarded to me yesterday! I guess my friend who is also a 2A supporter didn't check before she sent it to a bunch of people and I didn't either. Strangely it still let us vote 2 1/2 years later! At least it was a landslide victory at the time :)

To get technical about it...

God gave us the right to do it along with the many other rights we have as free people.

Our founding fathers and constitutional framers were being careful to make sure the government that they were creating could not be given credit for the rights we have nor have the power to choose which ones we are allowed. If that credit were assumed then we the people would truly be slaves to the government in creation. Just what I think was the intent..

Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    To get technical about it...

God gave us the right to do it along with the many other rights we have as free people.

Our founding fathers and constitutional framers were being careful to make sure the government that they were creating could not be given credit for the rights we have nor have the power to choose which ones we are allowed. If that credit were assumed then we the people would truly be slaves to the government in creation. Just what I think was the intent..

Peace..

I agree. The 2nd Amendment does not give us the right. It is there to protect the right we already had.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7