The Politically Correct War on Terror

Thread: The Politically Correct War on Terror

The Politically Correct War on Terror

The Politically Correct War on Terror.
    'Islam', 'Islamic', and 'Jihad' to Be Expunged from National Security Documents
    'Islam', 'Islamic', and 'Jihad' to Be Expunged from National Security Documents - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

If it quacks like a duck... What the ...... Next is going to come out of this administration?
    Semper Fi

And this surprises who?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

There are more than a few traitorous dolts in the WH and Congress who need to be expunged from D.C. The more the merrier, the faster the better.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Two things come to mind: (1) Before the African was elected he said. "The United States is the greatest nation in the world, join me and we will change it!", and (2) He said in one of his books that if the political winds ever turned against the Muslims, he would stand with them. He IS changing this nation by destroying it, and daily he proves that he IS a Muslim and NOT a Christian American as he portrayed himself to be. Maybe more and more of the military will refuse to follow the illegal orders of this pretender to the White House!

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    Two things come to mind: (1) Before the African was elected he said. "The United States is the greatest nation in the world, join me and we will change it!", and (2) He said in one of his books that if the political winds ever turned against the Muslims, he would stand with them. He IS changing this nation by destroying it, and daily he proves that he IS a Muslim and NOT a Christian American as he portrayed himself to be. Maybe more and more of the military will refuse to follow the illegal orders of this pretender to the White House!
    let's hope so..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

mojo Guest
    Sadly, the same people who wish to remove these from record have expressed no deisre to stop Piglosi from calling Americans nazis, from halting the use of terms like, Christian radicals etc.
    Truly a very sad day in this countrys history and I fear there are many more to come as long as this POSPOTUS
    remains!

From my child hood a very old ryme.... STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME! They really need to remember that.. N while they are at it add IED's and Terrorist to the ryme....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    The Politically Correct War on Terror.
    'Islam', 'Islamic', and 'Jihad' to Be Expunged from National Security Documents
    'Islam', 'Islamic', and 'Jihad' to Be Expunged from National Security Documents - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

If it quacks like a duck... What the ...... Next is going to come out of this administration?
    I predict that the label "Christian terrorist" will replace Islamic terrorist under the BO regime!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.