BO is at it again!

Thread: BO is at it again!

JSDinTexas Guest

BO is at it again!

Governments Must Make Urban Living ‘Safe, Rewarding, and Healthy,’ Obama Administration Says

You can read full story here: CNSNews.com - Governments Must Make Urban Living ?Safe, Rewarding, and Healthy,? Obama Administration Says

So goes today's takeover of something else by BO and his gang of socio-communists. They will try to take over our lives in every respect, if we let them.

I follow CNS news daily, you may want to check it out.

And by the way - I make life safe for everyone around me daily, and all of us on USA Carry know how that is done don't we.

What ever, Like who lives in the cities anymoe, gangstas...
    Semper Fi

In other words they are figuring out more ways to take money from the American middle class and spread it out all over the world. Redistribution of the wealth on a world wide scale. Marxism at its finest brought to you by the king of Marxism.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    In other words they are figuring out more ways to take money from the American middle class and spread it out all over the world. Redistribution of the wealth on a world wide scale. Marxism at its finest brought to you by the king of Marxism.
    "Mandated" charity...really takes the joy out of giving, doesn't it?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    "Mandated" charity...really takes the joy out of giving, doesn't it?
    I got something to give 'em that would give me lots of joy, CWM. But then, it wouldn't be the Christian thing to do and could possibly get me tossed in the hoosegow. But, oh, the joy...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I got something to give 'em that would give me lots of joy, CWM. But then, it wouldn't be the Christian thing to do and could possibly get me tossed in the hoosegow. But, oh, the joy...
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.