Obama...Yet another Theory about his past...

Thread: Obama...Yet another Theory about his past...

Exclamation Obama...Yet another Theory about his past...

YouTube - CIA Columbia Obama Cover Up

ATLAHWorldwide ó February 17, 2010 ó Hon. James David Manning says Barack Hussein "The Long Legged Mack Daddy" Obama was a C.I.A operative who used Columbia University as a cover to go to Pakistan in 1981 when the CIA and the Mujahideen worked together against the Soviet Invasion. Obama supplied arms, logistics, and money using his Muslim background. Follow us on twitter ATLAHWorldwide (ATLAHWorldwide) on Twitter For more information ATLAH - World Ministries Distributed by Tubemogul.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Very interesting. The plot thickens. There is so much that has and does go on behind the scenes of our government that most people can not fathom it and their mind refuses to except it for when they do they will then become the conspiracy theorists they accuse the rest of us to be. Those that have studied history from something more than a public school textbook can see it.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists". J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. if this POS did so much to help us back then ,,why is he trying to sink us now?,,

Quote Originally Posted by dmaxx3500 View Post
    if this POS did so much to help us back then ,,why is he trying to sink us now?,,
    Because now he's the Dear Leader? I'm sure that in his own progressive mind he believes that he's truly making a difference. Actually, I agree with him on that. He IS making a BIG difference...and our nation would survive very well without it, thank you.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

If he can prove all of this it will be very damageing to Obama but the mainstream media will never give it any attention

7. I think that Pastor is Smokin GOOD STUFF. Is the courtroom name KANGAROO ?
    Let's wait and see......

For the record.....I am 53 and cannot remember when we had a good president.

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PACMAN View Post
    I think that Pastor is Smokin GOOD STUFF. Is the courtroom name KANGAROO ?
    Let's wait and see......

For the record.....I am 53 and cannot remember when we had a good president.
    I'm 56.....a conservative republican and I can remember 2. JFK and Regan.

Might this be the reason the Hussein administration has fought so hard to keep records sealed? Hmm...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Wait a minute...how old was Hussein back in 1981? I don't think the agency was sending teenagers on covert missions.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"