Crashtheteaparty.org - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crashtheteaparty.org

Hey guys: My first thought when I saw this thread was 1930, germany, and the brownshirts (forerunner to the SS). If anyone out there does not think this could happen here, just take a breath and look around and then study history. If the Nov election is somehow "postponed" or "delayed" or just plain "ignored" we will be there--it is just a matter of what cattle car you will be on as you go to the camp in Idaho, once you have declared your resistance to the almighty one.

I just signed up for their group and posted this message under the user name of ANTICOMMIE! I'm sure this will get under their skin!

I am a proud citizen of The USA and a proud Tea Party Supporter! How could one not support a movement based on the principles of early Americans who proudly protested an oppressive government, by dumping Her Majesty's Tea into Boston Harbor? We the tea party are proud of our country and we will take our country back by returning her to a state of less oppression and less taxation. We will win and we will prevail! We are made up of everyday, normal, law abiding citizens, not subjects. Get over yourselves and don't get your panties in such a bunch. Your misinformation campaign will fail. This November, we will take back our country and return it to "We The People"! All incumbents are in danger of losing their seats. This Revolution will happen one voter at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    You know, Guys, I try very hard to live by the Golden Rule. Since trolls here at USACarry are such an annoyance, I opt out of doing the same at another website. But that's just me.
    I think the Wise Young Lady is right. It's not me to be vile and obscene. I have Pride and Honor in Myself and I will not lower Myself to that kind of Intelligent Depths.

Semper Fi
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I think the Wise Young Lady is right. It's not me to be vile and obscene. I have Pride and Honor in Myself and I will not lower Myself to that kind of Intelligent Depths.

Semper Fi
    I tend to agree but I'll not argue with anyone who takes to the fight in their own way. If they want to flame these idiots, fine by me. The time for nice is over. We are in a war for our country. Frankly, I view "being nice" as somewhat of a conservative problem. While we're being nice, we're getting our asses kicked. It's no way to win a fight.

Myself, I hope to eventually be personally accosted by some of this idiots and thugs.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Hey surf: I understand what you have said in your last reply but I wish to remind you that there were many germans and many jews in the 30s who could not believe that their country would be anything like what it turned out to be and they all died. No one actually believed that this piece of garbage would be anything like what he certainly professed and turned out to be--a raving communist. No one actually believed that someone would actually fly an airplane into a skyscraper and kill thousands. Don't just believe that come Nov, we will all have the opportunity to just vote the suckas out and go back to where we once were. I sure hope you are right but I do not underestimate this pig and where our country is right now and where it will be by Nov and what will happen then. It has happened before and it can happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey surf: I understand what you have said in your last reply but I wish to remind you that there were many germans and many jews in the 30s who could not believe that their country would be anything like what it turned out to be and they all died. No one actually believed that this piece of garbage would be anything like what he certainly professed and turned out to be--a raving communist. No one actually believed that someone would actually fly an airplane into a skyscraper and kill thousands. Don't just believe that come Nov, we will all have the opportunity to just vote the suckas out and go back to where we once were. I sure hope you are right but I do not underestimate this pig and where our country is right now and where it will be by Nov and what will happen then. It has happened before and it can happen here.
    Duly noted.....wasn't looking to write a book about how I really feel....believe me, I could go on....for a while. Voting them all out would be a start and would certainly send a message that would be loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    You know, Giuys, I try very hard to live by the Golden Rule. Since trolls here at USACarry are such an annoyance, I opt out of doing the same at another website. But that's just me.
    Trolls? Where?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12