Crashtheteaparty.org
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashtheteaparty.org

1. Exclamation Crashtheteaparty.org

This website just opened up several days ago. Spread the word and be on the lookout for them.

joq

crashtheteaparty.org
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    This website just opened up several days ago. Spread the word and be on the lookout for them.

joq

crashtheteaparty.org
    Here's an active link: Crash The Tea Party!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Thanks for the links, I sent a quick warning off to a few friends. Sure are some hate filled posts. People feel safe hiding behind there key boards and spill trash they would not say in public. Then again....
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Thanks for the links, I sent a quick warning off to a few friends. Sure are some hate filled posts. People feel safe hiding behind there key boards and spill trash they would not say in public. Then again....
    When things heat up to this level, it means that the "opposition" is feeling very threatened. The Tea Party movement rocks. Don't let these dolts keep any of us away from attending every Tea Party we can...just be vigilant and very aware of your surroundings. They want to scare us away and we just can't let them succeed!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Looks to me like a site started by some tea baggers to explain away some of the more outrageous antics at tea party events - Blame it on the opposition! It wun't us! Oh how easy it is to fool some people.

I went over there and read some of the crap... violent hateful crap.

I just can't help myself, I have to register and post. Look for me over there, and if you are interested come help me slam some commie marxist heads together. I doubt it will do any good, but it will sure make me feel better!
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Just infiltrate them as well, and crash their agenda by posing as one of them. Two can play that game!

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Just infiltrate them as well, and crash their agenda by posing as one of them. Two can play that game!
    nah, just give them facts and history... it screws them all up
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Quote Originally Posted by CaptAmerica View Post
    I went over there and read some of the crap... violent hateful crap.

I just can't help myself, I have to register and post. Look for me over there, and if you are interested come help me slam some commie marxist heads together. I doubt it will do any good, but it will sure make me feel better!
    When asked what happened the next time some political bad is done and you have the chance to use your voice, make a comment like "It was that group Crash the Party trying to make a name."

Works both ways. Join the site and cause some havoc!!!

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

You know, Giuys, I try very hard to live by the Golden Rule. Since trolls here at USACarry are such an annoyance, I opt out of doing the same at another website. But that's just me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast