U.N. small arms treety - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: U.N. small arms treety

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    My point is that we shouldn't be complacent just because we think (hope) an event is unlikely.
    I understand. That is what I was getting at. If anyone thinks the unthinkable can not happen they obviously have not been paying attention.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    My point is that we shouldn't be complacent just because we think (hope) an event is unlikely.
    Sing "Amen " to that!

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    A lot has happened over the course of many years that most thought would never happen.
    A lot has happened over the course of ONE year that most of us thought would never happen.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns? - Joseph Stalin
    I love this quote and it seems quite fitting. I tried to warn everyone I knew that if we joined the E.U. we could kiss our Constitution goodbye. They start by getting rid of the Second Amendment, which leads to getting rid of the First Amendment.
    Some food for thought, I have posted this before:
    It is not about owning guns, as much as it is about having the choice to own one if you want. The powers that be assume that we will go quietly into the night, and give up your rights to own a gun for hunting, sport shooting, and most of all self preservation. In WWII the Jew's had their guns removed preventing them from protecting themselves. This led to taking away their ability to fight back at their aggressors, and eventually leaving them without voice to protest the the atrocities that were to come. The soldiers took up quarters in their homes and kicked them out into the street. If they resisted they were shot on site. They were Tattooed like cattle, forced to wear a Star of David so they could be readily recognized for hate crimes and taken to concentration camps for labor, and later extermination. In our world today no one could fathom this happening in a civilized society, but if any of our rights are tampered with the whole ball of yarn starts to come unwound. I ask people who speak out against the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, what would you do if it was the First Amendment that was under attack? No more speaking about the topics of today, no more disagreements with the Government, but mostly no way of expression of anything. If the E.U. get's their way, our Constitution as we know it will become null and void, and it is in the works even as I wright this piece. If no one is armed you will become a statistic just like the Jew's did. So the next time you hear someone saying Guns are bad, think about how 6,000,000 armed Jews may be alive today to enjoy the freedoms we hold so dear. Remember it is not the gun that kills, it is the one pulling the trigger.

6. Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    We don't let them have ideas. Why would we let them have guns? - Joseph Stalin
    I love this quote and it seems quite fitting. I tried to warn everyone I knew that if we joined the E.U. we could kiss our Constitution goodbye. They start by getting rid of the Second Amendment, which leads to getting rid of the First Amendment.
    Some food for thought, I have posted this before:
    It is not about owning guns, as much as it is about having the choice to own one if you want. The powers that be assume that we will go quietly into the night, and give up your rights to own a gun for hunting, sport shooting, and most of all self preservation. In WWII the Jew's had their guns removed preventing them from protecting themselves. This led to taking away their ability to fight back at their aggressors, and eventually leaving them without voice to protest the the atrocities that were to come. The soldiers took up quarters in their homes and kicked them out into the street. If they resisted they were shot on site. They were Tattooed like cattle, forced to wear a Star of David so they could be readily recognized for hate crimes and taken to concentration camps for labor, and later extermination. In our world today no one could fathom this happening in a civilized society, but if any of our rights are tampered with the whole ball of yarn starts to come unwound. I ask people who speak out against the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, what would you do if it was the First Amendment that was under attack? No more speaking about the topics of today, no more disagreements with the Government, but mostly no way of expression of anything. If the E.U. get's their way, our Constitution as we know it will become null and void, and it is in the works even as I wright this piece. If no one is armed you will become a statistic just like the Jew's did. So the next time you hear someone saying Guns are bad, think about how 6,000,000 armed Jews may be alive today to enjoy the freedoms we hold so dear. Remember it is not the gun that kills, it is the one pulling the trigger.
    beautiful! i am going to share this with many folks. thank you! tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Hey Duke: Do you mean the ones that were stolen or do you mean the shotgun that did not have to be registered?

8. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Disarm the populace--right out of Hitler's playbook.
    Speaking of Hitler, read this:

HITLER'S VIEW ON CHRISTIANITY:

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity."

ADOLPH HITLER, October 19, 1941,

tfo

9. Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Duke: Do you mean the ones that were stolen or do you mean the shotgun that did not have to be registered?
    hee hee

the federal gov't has NO idea just how many firearms there are in this country. yeah, the BATFE 4473 forms would give them some idea if they ever rounded them all up, but it would come nowhere close to pinpointing the actual number of arms in this great land., because untold MILLIONS of firearms were legally bought and sold for many years prior to the 4473s.

tfo

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    I suspect this treaty will NEVER be ratified by the senate.

-Doc
    I wish I could be so sure.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

The Guns Of Brixton...by THE CLASH!

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast