Gun Show loudspeaker announcement... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun Show loudspeaker announcement...

Bloomberg is spending an excess of $250,000 on commercials and they are blaming the Columbine massacre on the "gun show loophole"
    YouTube - Senators Webb and Warner: Close the Gun Show Loophole - New TV Ad - www.closetheloophole.org
    It's unbelievable that the mayor of NYC is running illegal operations without the OK from state & federal officials. It's easy to blame other states for your problems!

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Bloomberg is spending an excess of $250,000 on commercials and they are blaming the Columbine massacre on the "gun show loophole"
    YouTube - Senators Webb and Warner: Close the Gun Show Loophole - New TV Ad - www.closetheloophole.org
    It's unbelievable that the mayor of NYC is running illegal operations without the OK from state & federal officials. It's easy to blame other states for your problems!
    Thanks for posting this video, ricardo. Virginia Senators Webb and Warner are NOT Constitutionalists...they ARE progressive Democrats and DH and I have never and will never vote for them.

My purpose for starting this thread was to prove that there is no gun show loophole in the State of Virginia and that the Richmond Gun Show supported this fact.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

There is no such thing as a gun show loophole in any state. The same laws apply at a gin show as at any other place. There is a Private Sale transcation "law" that allows for the sale of guns without a background check to take place at any location rather than just at gun shows. Noe if you do sell a gun at a private sale you are still breaking the law if the person buying the gun is not eligible to buy one. I think the terms "reasonable" and "knowingly" along with a few other term are thrown in there so you aren'ttrquired to perform a nackround check but you still aren't off the hok if you sell one to a kid that immediately pulls a Columbine.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    There is no such thing as a gun show loophole in any state.
    Gun owners know that, FN1910, but the anti-gun crowd tries to scare the public with this nonsense. It has been a frustrating battle, to educate the public as to same, here in Virginia. But, we can't make people "see" when they refuse to take off their blinders and choose to believe the "gun show loophole" lie.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123