Gun Show loudspeaker announcement...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun Show loudspeaker announcement...

Gun Show loudspeaker announcement...

My husband and I were at a Gun Show today in Virginia and we heard them announce over the loudspeaker that someone from New York was there trying to purchase weapons. The announcer requested, very strongly, that vendors not sell firearms to anyone from New York. This was in response to a claim by Bloomberg that weapons from Virginia Gun Shows are ending up in the hands of criminals in New York. I was very proud of the Gun Show organizers/managers for being so vigilant.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    My husband and I were at a Gun Show today in Virginia and we heard them announce over the loudspeaker that someone from New York was there trying to purchase weapons. The announcer requested, very strongly, that vendors not sell firearms to anyone from New York. This was in response to a claim by Bloomberg that weapons from Virginia Gun Shows are ending up in the hands of criminals in New York. I was very proud of the Gun Show organizers/managers for being so vigilant.
    I don't quite understand. Being from New York State equals being an agent for bloomberg? Who is next? People from Georgia?

4. bout the only way to cover your ass and be safe from bloomerburgs secret agents. I was my understanding that a resident of New York couldn't purchase a handgun (legally) in Virginia anyway unless it was shipped to a FFL in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    bout the only way to cover your ass and be safe from bloomerburgs secret agents. I was my understanding that a resident of New York couldn't purchase a handgun (legally) in Virginia anyway unless it was shipped to a FFL in New York.
    Doesn't keep them from trying to skirt the law...and, if successful, making sure that the MSM have a headline.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I would not be surprised if it was someone from comrade Bloombergs office.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Question Wow. Has New York seceded?

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    While I understand the frustration borne of being portrayed by Comrade Bloomberg as a source of problems for New Yorkers, I would STRONGLY disagree with encouraging people to help deny the citizens of New York THEIR second amendment rights. If we start with the "People's Republic" states, just where do you think that it would stop?

While I wholeheartedly disagree with the law banning interstate sales of handguns (a topic for another thread), I would say that the better suggestion would have been to sell those New Yorkers the firearms, and to do so LEGALLY. If they are buying long guns, let NICS vette the sale. If they are interested in handguns, send them to a listed FFL in New York; then, if something illegal happens, it is NY's problem, not the good people of freedom loving, common-wealth taxing Virginia.

As long as every step was handled legally, Comrade Bloomers should have nothing to complain about.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I don't quite understand. Being from New York State equals being an agent for bloomberg? Who is next? People from Georgia?
    Hey now, watch it.

Why is their even an argument here? Sure there are good 2A people in NY but there are also the slime brigade from Bloombergtown who will find a way to subvert even the LEGAL sale of a firearm to satisfy their agenda. If legitimate people in NY want to be able to purchase legally and find gun shows turning them down, FIRST get rid of Herr Bloomberg, the dictator of NYC--then come back to VA.

Bloomberg still up to his antics ? Wasn't he investigated for this already ?

He's an idiot. New York city is 2 billion in the hole and all this clown can do is gather his MAIG proponents and continue these illegal sting operations outside of the city in which he is a mayor.

Tail wagging the dog ??
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Why is their even an argument here? Sure there are good 2A people in NY but there are also the slime brigade from Bloombergtown who will find a way to subvert even the LEGAL sale of a firearm to satisfy their agenda. If legitimate people in NY want to be able to purchase legally and find gun shows turning them down, FIRST get rid of Herr Bloomberg, the dictator of NYC--then come back to VA.
    +1 Well said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast