ObamaCare/Michelle Obama anti-fat kid injustice

Thread: ObamaCare/Michelle Obama anti-fat kid injustice

Exclamation ObamaCare/Michelle Obama anti-fat kid injustice

Here in Okaloosa County FL, a students parents are the subject of a massive CPS (child protective services) investigation simply because she is overweight by 20-40 lbs as a gradeschool student. The NEA backed teacher, the counselor and the State cited that the parents "obviously" did not have the childs best interests at heart beacause the let her get fat. They are using Obamacare and Michelle Obama's anti-fat kid campaign as a basis for their judgement.This comes hot on the heels of Michelle Obama's anti-fat kid campaign and falls in lock step with government oversight of ObamaCare preventive medicine. This is a crime against the parents. I will keep you informed as I learn more
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Dang...and my brother moved to Crestview for the schools...

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Here in Okaloosa County FL, a students parents are the subject of a massive CPS (child protective services) investigation simply because she is overweight by 20-40 lbs as a gradeschool student. The NEA backed teacher, the counselor and the State cited that the parents "obviously" did not have the childs best interests at heart beacause the let her get fat. They are using Obamacare and Michelle Obama's anti-fat kid campaign as a basis for their judgement.This comes hot on the heels of Michelle Obama's anti-fat kid campaign and falls in lock step with government oversight of ObamaCare preventive medicine. This is a crime against the parents. I will keep you informed as I learn more
    There doesn't seem to be any end to the government intrusion into our private lives. Because we were born and raised under the banner of "FREEDOM", these developments still come as a surprise...although they really shouldn't considering BO and the progressives in D.C. This must be a small taste of what "living under Communism" feels like. Wake up America, before it's too late!

Please DO keep us posted, festus. I'm praying for such a public outcry against the NEA, the teacher, the counselor and the State, that they will hide under their rocks, where they belong.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

If they had the childs best interest at heart they would not have her in public school. Public school, another form of child abuse. IMHO.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If they had the childs best interest at heart they would not have her in public school. Public school, another form of child abuse. IMHO.
    +1. I would move my child out of the public school so fast all the little commies' heads would spin. And then tell 'em to pack sand.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"