Why Obama continues to bow to world leaders...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Obama continues to bow to world leaders...

Why Obama continues to bow to world leaders...

The latest documented incident is President Barack Obama bowing as he greets Chinese President Hu Jintao during the official arrivals for the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington, Monday April 12, 2010. To view a photo, go here: DRUDGE REPORT 2010ģ

This has been an embarrassment to the American people, as no prior POTUS has ever lowered himself in such a manner. I have the explanation for B.O.'s strange behavior. He is the very first POTUS who grew up a Muslim and, IMO, Obama just can't help himself. He was raised to bow in respect because of his Islamic faith. Is this proof that he's a Muslim? Probably not...but it sure explains a lot, don't you agree?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

wolfhunter Guest
    While bowing might show the respect he holds for other leaders, bowing first or deeper shows the LACK of respect he holds for his own office, even if all other Presidents hadn't set a precedent of not bowing to foreign dignitaries.

I wonder if every time he passes a mirror he bows to himself?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Barry don't know how to follow the military rules regarding saluting. What makes you think he will follow the rules of taking a bow?

Barry is bowing, because he is trying to mend all the bad little bush caused around the world.

What on earth does this sniping at Barry have to do with the 2nd amendment?

If only he would show half that amount of respect for our Constitution...........
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Barry don't know how to follow the military rules regarding saluting. What makes you think he will follow the rules of taking a bow?

Barry is bowing, because he is trying to mend all the bad little bush caused around the world.

What on earth does this sniping at Barry have to do with the 2nd amendment?
    this would be the "politics" part of the "second amendment AND politics" section.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

That's his way of apologizing for Imperialist America and our attempted hegemony over the world.
    makes me want to yack

Quote Originally Posted by Swinokur View Post
    That's his way of apologizing for Imperialist America and our attempted hegemony over the world.
    makes me want to yack
    +1 I am so glad that I saw through his veneer and didn't help put him in the WH!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I finally realized why B. Hussein bows all the time...it's because he's got no spine! At least, for doing right for America...and for adhering to the Constitution...and for making good moral decisions...among many other reasons I could think of.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I finally realized why B. Hussein bows all the time...it's because he's got no spine! At least, for doing right for America...and for adhering to the Constitution...and for making good moral decisions...among many other reasons I could think of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast