Obama Screws Congress- Savor the Delicious Irony! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Obama Screws Congress- Savor the Delicious Irony!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    No, I don't listen to Rush...I prefer "piss down my leg" Chris Matthews, myself.
    I am not a big fan of Rush but he is far better than most of the liberal/Marxists pukes on the air waves.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  2.   
  3. #12
    JSDinTexas Guest
    They wouldn't go after Rush so much if he were not hitting the bullseye.

  4. #13
    JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    That's exactly how the Public Option" will come about. Only it won't be an option it will be a necessity! Thank goodness for our Government to the rescue! BTW he's getting rid of our nukes...guess what's next?!
    Nuclear war on us from the countries who are agreeing and then hiding theirs.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    They wouldn't go after Rush so much if he were not hitting the bullseye.
    EXACTLY! Liberals only target the ones by whom they fel threatened.

    TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi


  6. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,450
    I thank God for Rush, Glenn, Sean and all the other conservative voices that are able to speak to vast audiences. IF they're weren't people like this AND Fox News, this country would be a "Socialist" Republic or WORSE by now.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    EXACTLY! Liberals only target the ones by whom they fel threatened.

    TFO
    And conservatives don't?
    Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer.
    You are being entertained.

    Who is a liberal? Someone who don't think like you?

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I thank God for Rush, Glenn, Sean and all the other conservative voices that are able to speak to vast audiences. IF they're weren't people like this AND Fox News, this country would be a "Socialist" Republic or WORSE by now.
    It is pretty much there already and with all the sheeple that bow at the feet of the Obamanation it is only going to get worse. They want a nanny state.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It is pretty much there already and with all the sheeple that bow at the feet of the Obamanation it is only going to get worse. They want a nanny state.
    Damn right they (the 47% who pay no fed tax) want a nanny state as it is one which gives them stuff (like heathcare) and money (our money) for FREE! YIPPEE!

    I challenge any liberal anywhere, anytime to prove to me how this can work for the long term.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Damn right they (the 47% who pay no fed tax) want a nanny state as it is one which gives them stuff (like heathcare) and money (our money) for FREE! YIPPEE!

    I challenge any liberal anywhere, anytime to prove to me how this can work for the long term.
    jj, 47% don't pay federal? Where did you find that?

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    jj, 47% don't pay federal? Where did you find that?
    Fairly well published that almost 50% of the population has no skin in the game and that the top 5% pay 40% of the total fed taxes. I see it in my practice all the time: guy lives in a run-down mobile home (so ya know, my son lives in a mobile home, so I got no problem with that, just giving background, here), sires several kids, not married, works very minimally (earned less than $5000 last year), quite healthy, and has figured out that if he files tax returns, he gets money back, substantial money I might add. And he's by far not the only one I see.

    We really should start a thread, Ice, for a calm rational discussion of the opposing worldviews (liberal, conservative) and the ramifications for the country. Don't know that it's possible, given the intense characters (you and me included, friend) who inhabit this site. But...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Supreme court case pending???
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. E-mail I received concerning Orly Taitz
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. Is Obama A Racist?
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:51 PM
  4. Wikipedia says Obama born in Kenya
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:17 AM
  5. Donít Believe Obama!
    By festus in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast