Obama Screws Congress- Savor the Delicious Irony!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Screws Congress- Savor the Delicious Irony!

1. Obama Screws Congress- Savor the Delicious Irony!

It just came out that hidden in the ObamaCare bill, and unknown to most of Congress (because they never read the damn thing), is a clause that FORCES CONGRESS to accept the awful healthcare atrocity they just voted to shove down OUR throats!!! Just savor the irony. And also remember many of them will be losing their jobs in November, before conservatives work to repeal it!

Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

From Rush Limbaugh's 4-13-10 broadcast:

Obama said people are gonna get excited when they found out what was in the bill. Pelosi said we had to pass the bill so people find out what's in it. Didn't Feinstein read the bill? And what about Obama? Does he ever have to answer any questions about the huge screw ups in this bill? No. He's never asked about them. The next story: "Baffled by New Health Plan? Some Lawmakers Also Seem None Too Clear." This is a New York Times story, an investigative story that's just perfect for the Times. They do all the investigating after the deed's done rather than doing all the investigating to prevent the bad deed from being done. You know what they have discovered in the health care bill? Folks, this story is actually one of the best, greatest, most wonderful, funny, deserving, delicious news stories I've ever read, and it's a bonus that it's in the New York Times.

Congress wrote a law, Obama signed it, that -- wait for it, wait for it -- kicks Congress out of the Federal Employees Health Program. I'm not kidding you! You've heard Obama say that he wants to give every citizen access to health care that every member of Congress has. What's happened is Congress has lost its access. They have to go on whatever public plan we all have to go on. It's in the bill. Nobody knew it until it was passed. There is a God. There is a God in heaven. He has a fabulous sense of humor.

Armatissimi e liberissimi

I'll believe this one when Congress turns on Obama like sour milk. I don't think this is true, but I wish to hell it was.
    -= Piece Corps =-

There's no "public option" yet, though the current bill, now law, will make way for a single payor "public option" by destroying our current healthcare system.
    The current law primarily consists of regulations that will make it difficult, if not impossible for parts of the current system to operate, as well as providing and mandating medicaid for an additional 30,000 or so people.

Ther's lots of stuff in this bill. It is 2400 pages without an actual public option, though the legislation points to it, because it was originally in the bill.

mojo Guest
    Man, I dont know if this is true, but I sure do hope it is.........next would be social security, make them live and die by the same thing we the people are forced to live by!!

bring on the pissed off congressmen!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

7. Re: Obama Screws Congress- Savor the Delicious Irony!

My understanding is that it is true BUT ...... Guess who is exempted..... The President and the Executive Branch. Go Figure that one out!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SkipDobrin View Post
    My understanding is that it is true BUT ...... Guess who is exempted..... The President and the Executive Branch. Go Figure that one out!
    All by design, my friend. Obama is an elitist snob, and he believes he is on a different lebvel than the common man, even the common Congressman.

The New York Times published this story, so it is apparently TRUE.

It's funny to think about all those morons who voted for ObamaCare without reading the bill, thinking all the time they would be exempted from it, now realizing they have been tricked. Obama doesn't even care for THEM.

There's a revolution brewing in this countryt, and Lord knows we need it!

tfo
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    There's no "public option" yet, though the current bill, now law, will make way for a single payor "public option" by destroying our current healthcare system.
    The current law primarily consists of regulations that will make it difficult, if not impossible for parts of the current system to operate, as well as providing and mandating medicaid for an additional 30,000 or so people.

Ther's lots of stuff in this bill. It is 2400 pages without an actual public option, though the legislation points to it, because it was originally in the bill.
    That's exactly how the Public Option" will come about. Only it won't be an option it will be a necessity! Thank goodness for our Government to the rescue! BTW he's getting rid of our nukes...guess what's next?!

Please, say it ain't so, you really don't listen to this guy.
    A disgusting kettle of lard......is Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

Please, say it ain't so, you really don't listen to this guy.
    A disgusting kettle of lard......is Rush Limbaugh
    No, I don't listen to Rush...I prefer "piss down my leg" Chris Matthews, myself.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast