Illicit Firearms Manufacturing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Illicit Firearms Manufacturing?

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I guess it all boils down to whether one believes in the philosophy of God-given rights.
    The Founding Fathers did.
    I worry that the prevalence of such is not what it used to be.
    I agree. Now the war on Judeo-Christian principles is attacking the National Day of Prayer, traditionally observed the first Thursday of May for the past 50 years.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I agree. Now the war on Judeo-Christian principles is attacking the National Day of Prayer, traditionally observed the first Thursday of May for the past 50 years.
    What I don't understand is the Constitution says nothing about "separation of church and state". The only reference to religion is the 1st amendment which reads "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." How can they say a national prayer day establishes religion? By not having a national prayer day it does prohibit the free exercise thereof though.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    What I don't understand is the Constitution says nothing about "separation of church and state". The only reference to religion is the 1st amendment which reads "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." How can they say a national prayer day establishes religion? By not having a national prayer day it does prohibit the free exercise thereof though.

Ding Ding Ding Ding. The same Liberal mind set that will claim that the 2nd Amendment does not mean an individual right also claims the Constitution calls for separation of church and state. Those that claim either have either a complete lack of understanding of the constitution and original intent or simply don't care what the truth is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Seems to me that our Constitution speaks of freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. Everything is upside down in this country and maybe, if we flip Congress by voting out the progressives, it can be "righted" again.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am sure nothing good will come of this.
    I am sure nothing good will come of anything being proposed in DC for the next 3 years...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Ding Ding Ding Ding. The same Liberal mind set that will claim that the 2nd Amendment does not mean an individual right also claims the Constitution calls for separation of church and state. Those that claim either have either a complete lack of understanding of the constitution and original intent or simply don't care what the truth is.

They understand completely, and they don't care. The Constitution and the Christian Faith are the foundation blocks of our nation, both must be destroyed in order to fully implement THE CHANGE promised us. Remember that TRUTH is always the first casualty in any war.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

I agree that
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

They understand completely, and they don't care. The Constitution and the Christian Faith are the foundation blocks of our nation,
    , Ringo...except,
    both must be destroyed in order to fully implement THE CHANGE promised us. Remember that TRUTH is always the first casualty in any war.
    as hard as evil may try, the Christian faith will NEVER be destroyed. In addition, I HAVE to believe that truth always wins out in the end -- especially God's truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I agree that , Ringo...except, as hard as evil may try, the Christian faith will NEVER be destroyed. In addition, I HAVE to believe that truth always wins out in the end -- especially God's truth!
    Mom, of course the Christian faith will never be destroyed, and God's truth will win out in the end, however, they don't know that and therefor they will never stop trying.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Mom, of course the Christian faith will never be destroyed, and God's truth will win out in the end, however, they don't know that and therefor they will never stop trying.
    +1 Aren't we glad that the Almighty has promised us victory over them?

I understand not having the government controlled by religion such as Arabic countries do but what has been happening in this country for many years is simply wrong. We have been letting a minority take away the Ten Commandments in public display, take Christmas out of public buildings, and attempt to take "In God We Trust" off our currency. The majority needs to become very verbal before irreparable damage is done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast