Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 12
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    ...Please continue to attack us americans and spew your nonsense so that we can observe and remain grounded in our American ways.
    The only nonsense spewed comes from the birthers. Just curious how much time you put in as an "Army Medic?" I'm guessing not much, maybe one hitch, maybe less because you obviously learned nothing about military discipline, rank, or following orders.

There seems to be more than one around here with dubious claims to miltary service in the guise of patriotism. Don't forget - that carries penalties as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The only nonsense spewed comes from the birthers. Just curious how much time you put in as an "Army Medic?" I'm guessing not much, maybe one hitch, maybe less because you obviously learned nothing about military discipline, rank, or following orders.

There seems to be more than one around here with dubious claims to miltary service in the guise of patriotism. Don't forget - that carries penalties as well.
    Oh yes, Thats the case. "you caught the tater".

Whats your excuse?
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

Just a gentle reminder of Forum Rule #1: Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Just a gentle reminder of Forum Rule #1: Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.
    Mom, you forgot to scold kn1080. I am not a liberal antagonist, nor retarded.
    "Thank you very much for sharing. Every once in a while, we, the level headed people here at USACARRY appreciate a liberal antagonist making an appearance so that we realize just how retarded and misinformed you people actually are. Please continue to attack us americans and spew your nonsense so that we can observe and remain grounded in our American ways. "-kn1080

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Mom, you forgot to scold kn1080. I am not a liberal antagonist, nor retarded.
    "Thank you very much for sharing. Every once in a while, we, the level headed people here at USACARRY appreciate a liberal antagonist making an appearance so that we realize just how retarded and misinformed you people actually are. Please continue to attack us americans and spew your nonsense so that we can observe and remain grounded in our American ways. "-kn1080
    Guess you missed his comment on the "DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office" thread TODAY at 6:44 pm:

Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom
    Just a gentle reminder of Forum Rule#1: Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.

Quote kn1080:
    Thank you for "reeling us back in" Conservative wife.

Barry Obama was born in Hawaii.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Contrary to what the AMA states (and I'm taking YOUR word on this), all your post does is validate that 10-18% of the population are free thinkers, not easily deceived and are the truly intelligent ones. It's a shame that the number is so low. But, I'll bet that is the very same percentage of the populace who decided to break away from England and create the United States of America.

One final note: I am NOT old (62 isn't old when you get there), I AM middle class, white ...but I'm FEMALE, and I've ALWAYS PAID MY TAXES.
    Conservative wife thank you so much for putting words to the ideas I had in my head. It was a very small population of people who decided to stand against the crown and form a free nation. It would have been so much easier to simply enjoy their life in rural virginia, Mass, CT or current day Maine, thousands of miles from the king, obey his orders and pay his taxes.

This is what frustrates me so much about those who attack the LTC for his decision to sacrifice his career for what he believes in. The man was awarded the Bronze Star as well as a CMB. He is no coward. He is made his decision and sacrificed his career in an effort to make people notice the interest in which he is serving. Right or wrong, he is standing against the crown and sacrificing for what he believes in.

As far as the 10% of americans who are birthers, let me quote my wife on this one... "Just because they are the minority, doesn't mean they are neccesarily wrong".
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Just put the trolls on permanent ignore. They are not worth wasting time on.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    A Doctor LTC, is a physician with supervisory authority over other doctors. I personally think this individual has tired of going overseas and pulling bullets out of 18 year old American boy's and girls.
    The birther thing is just an excuse. Cowardice, I believe is not an issue. This LTC, probably has a contract with the Guv-ment, and wants out of it.

Anyone remember another Army Doctor in Texas, who went funny in the head?

When is this birth certificate BS going to go away?

Wait 3 years, then vote this SOB out of office. In the mean time, bitching is not going to solve anything.
    Here we go again. You're judging someone else's motives. What the LTC is doing is against the UCMJ. He has to stand up to the consequences. I'm pretty sure he knows that. He's stated that he is willing to accept those consequences - and he should. I don't know the man. I don't think you do. Let's just watch and see what happens.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    Here we go again. You're judging someone else's motives. What the LTC is doing is against the UCMJ. He has to stand up to the consequences. I'm pretty sure he knows that. He's stated that he is willing to accept those consequences - and he should. I don't know the man. I don't think you do. Let's just watch and see what happens.
    Hummm. Great idea. By bringing this matter to a court of law it could force a disclosure. I'm sure that may be his intent. Force a full disclosure of all related documents. If it's ordered by the court then it will have to be produced. It will be examined and scrutinized. If it's real the game is over. If there are issues with it then game on..

Somewhere in the conjecture and appearance of impropriety lies the truth. Let it be known. That's all.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast