Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 14
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

I'm sory Bohemian, did you say something?

Kidding - some people need big signs.
    Last edited by Ga9mm; 04-26-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: clarity

Bohemian, I think they get it. They just don't want it. Some people think what is good for the goose is not good for the gander.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

mojo Guest
    They get it......it just doesnt matter because the results were exactly what they wanted. Had the results been the opposite, the very same who say "we won" would be throwing hissy fits and demanding the SCOTUS be involved to settle it. Kinda like when they demanded the court decide the election they wanted to win.....over and over again demanding recounts; over and over again losing those recounts, and losing by judgement of the highest court BUT THEY STILL werent happy. Pheeewwww I get tired just thinking of what hypocrites they are.

I don't understand the animosity and vitriolic aggression on this subject,
    Which HAS been settled...

State of Hawaii confirms PRESIDENT Obama was born there.
    Birth Certificate has been presented and confirmed authentic.
    Delivery doctor's records still exist,
    And a delivery room nurse is still alive to testify to the fact PRESIDENT Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hospital records still exist which plainly state every charge, including slippers worn home by his mother.

If there was ANYTHING to the rumors, it would be front page news,
    Not a bunch of 'True Believers' on some obscure internet forum still preaching the gospel of hate and discontent.

Again, we are back to the 15% of 'True Believers' that simply won't let it go even though it's been disproved 7 ways from Sunday...

This is a hormone imbalance issue, not a political discussion anymore...
    The aggression and hate expounded by the 'Birthers' is nothing more than racism and hate with no merits or factual basis...
    Much like religion or UFO abductions and their stories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on to something slightly more important...

Ken Starr spent 6.5 Million dollars investigating 'White Water' land deal, which the Clintons LOST money on.
    The total tax difference between personal losses and business losses was $1,300 and the tax difference on that would have been around $300...

Arkansas Department of Revenue, Federal IRS, Arkansas Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Arkansas state attorney general all looked at 'White Water' when it failed, and cleared the Clinton's of any wrong doing...

That's 5 separate (republican controlled) investigations before Ken Starr was appointed 'Special Prosecutor' to investigate it again...
    And all cleared Clintion's (including Ken Starr) of any wrong doing in White Water.

$6.5 Million of your tax dollars pissed away on something that had been investigated 5 times already and all they turned up was a blue dress,
    Something that was COMPLETELY outside the scope of the investigation.

NOW,
    $9 BILLION tax dollars and counting are 'Missing' according to the GAO (Government General Accounting Office) that was paid to Haliburton corporation.
    That's $9 BILLION dollars that was supposed to go to the troops stolen,
    And no body seems to give a damn!
    All during a republican house, senate and president...
    NO INVESTIGATION AT ALL WHEN $9 BILLION (and counting!) Goes Missing When It's a Republican Administration!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's take a look at the war in Iraq...
    Sadam HATED the Taliban & Al Quada, so no 'Insurgents' in Iraq...
    Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11...

There was no 'Yellow Cake' sales,
    There was no Chemical plants found,
    There were no 'WMD's found and none in production.

The simple facts are Bush II invaded Iraq for his own personal reasons...
    An alleged plot against his father (Bush I) and it was an 'Easy Victory'....
    And he was getting the assassination plot information from the CIA, which was WRONG on every other count of the Iraq war.

But 'Shrub' made a mistake that was absolutely unforgivable, and was warned against by every intellegance and middle east expert in the world...

If you take Sadam out, there WILL be a power vacuum, which Al Quada and Taliban WILL FILL,
    And we WILL have to fight both in Iraq when Sadam isn't running things anymore.

Now,
    There was LONG presidence for this,
    And I was in on Afganistan the first time, that would be the Soviet invasion of Afganistan in '79.

If Bush I would have honored his commitments, promises and contracts providing schools, water, medical to Afganistan after the Soviets were sent packing,
    The Taliban wouldn't have filled the power vacuum and taken the country.

HE DID NOT.
    I was there, I saw it.
    We dropped Afghanistan like a hot rock after the Soviets pulled out, and the completely devastated country fell to the Tailban in short order...

The Taliban being in Afghanistan is completely Former President Bush & the CIA's fault.

The very same thing happened to Iraq in 2003, and it's not like every middle east expert in the world didn't warn about it and use Afghanistan as reference material...
    Bush II, Cheney & Rumsfeld simply didn't want to hear it, and proceeded to screw things up royally, repeating the same mistakes as Bush I.

I guess there was just too much money to be made stealing tax dollars and controlling the oil market for them to consider the population of that region of the world...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the last time the Republicans had control of the house, senate and presidency,
    Was Regan.
    I remember 21% interest rates, I remember 'Black Friday', I was present for the 'Iran/Contra' and Weapons for Hostages debacles.

I was mainly deployed to two countries in Central America.
    El Salvador and Nicaragua.

I saw the land fills full of dead bodies from the 'Secret Police' death squads in El Salvador,
    A dictator controlled country supported by the US government with weapons, manpower, training, cash money to prop up the dictator.

I saw the very same 'Contras' ( a bunch of half assed farm boys with bolt action squrrel rifles),
    In El Salvador, they were 'Revolutionaries',
    In Nicaragua, they were 'Contras' (Freedom Fighters)
    No difference, same people, just changed classification when they crossed a line on a map.

Now,
    El Salvador is still a US backed dictatorship, 25 years later,
    And Nicaragua is a free and elected government, just like they said they would be if the US butted out and let them run their own country.
    I lost quite a few very good friends and excellent soldiers down there. There was no reason for it at all...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can keep kicking around the 'Birth' thing all you want to, but it's just propaganda from the far right wing to distract you from the enormous amounts of money being stolen and changing hands.

Personally, I think John McCain was the better choice for president,
    But when he let the handlers pick crazy ass Sara Palin for a running mate, that made all the difference to me.
    She had no more credentials to be vice president (or president) than BOZO the clown did.

She's completely in the pocket of big oil, and that's why she was picked by the GOP (Gas, Oil, Plutonium).

I'm all for term limits, eliminating ear marks and 'Pork', and John McCain practiced what he preached.
    I'm all for accountability, and John McCain was the most stand up guy you could ask for...

What really ticked me off about Bush was when they attacked John McCain over his time as a POW, saying he was 'Mentally Unstable' because of the torture he endured as a POW...
    This coming from a camp of Bush II...
    The guy that wouldn't take a flight physical so he didn't have to deploy to Viet-Nam with his unit,
    Then when his commander had enough and started court martial proceedings,
    Was relieved of command and the new, hand picked commander let Bush II out of the air guard to go to collage so he wasn't available for military service!

When Bush II attacked John Kerry's service record, including three purple hearts and a silver star,
    (Which they don't give away in combat!)
    That REALLY chapped my ass!
    Crapping on his decision to rescue the crew of a sinking boat and taking a wound in the process,
    They attacked his decision and his awards for rescuing fellow troops from being killed or captured & tortured!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can keep telling me how great Regan was, but I was there, I lived though it even though Regan's bad ideas kept sending me to places I was very likely to get killed...

You can keep telling me how Bush I was such a great president, and he was a great strategist/diplomat, but fell short in the department of long term planning and keeping promises to ensure US support...
    (Afghanistan in particular)

You can keep telling me about the Bush/Chney/Rumsfeld administration...
    But I know better...

Chney/Rumsfeld should have just been getting out of prison for the coverup in the White House/WaterGate conspiracy...
    Yes, I'm old enough to remember Chney/Rumsfeld shredding documents, lying under oath, erasing tapes, ect.

They should have been convicted of perjury at the very least, but the families were connected,
    And instead, the 'Plumbers' weren't connected, they went to prison,
    While Cheny/Rumsfeld didn't get squat...

You can keep telling me what you think about the GOP/Republicans...
    But the truth is MONEY IS POWER, and they crave MONEY/POWER no matter how bad they hurt the country...

And there is about 15% of the population that will believe ANYTHING that paid pundts like Lush Dimbulb, Bill Orliey & Glen Beck say...
    These people aren't smart enough to figure things out for themselves, and they are guided by any silly crap that comes down the pike...

Like the 'Birthers' and the 'Tea Party Express' and the 'Right To Life' groups.
    If they are involved in this, it keeps them from seeing exactly what's going on in the real world,
    And it gives big business/GOP a 'Third Party' deniability...

It takes the focus off the sweat shops, dirty deals, protection for big business to do ANYTHING they want to.
    Subjects like heath care run amok, Price gouging and price setting for oil, big energy blocking the renewable energy market, population explosion, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer
    The aggression and hate expounded by the 'Birthers' is nothing more than racism and hate with no merits or factual basis...

I guess there was just too much money to be made stealing tax dollars and controlling the oil market for them to consider the population of that region of the world...

El Salvador and Nicaragua... There was no reason for it at all.

If they are involved in this, it keeps them from seeing exactly what's going on in the real world,
    Right on, bro. Nice to read something from somebody on here who actually seems to know what they are talking about for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post

State of Hawaii confirms PRESIDENT Obama was born there.
    Birth Certificate has been presented and confirmed authentic.
    Delivery doctor's records still exist,
    And a delivery room nurse is still alive to testify to the fact PRESIDENT Obama was born in Hawaii.

Hospital records still exist which plainly state every charge, including slippers worn home by his mother.

Not a bunch of 'True Believers' on some obscure internet forum still preaching the gospel of hate and discontent.

Again, we are back to the 15% of 'True Believers' that simply won't let it go even though it's been disproved 7 ways from Sunday...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on to something slightly more important...

Ken Starr spent 6.5 Million dollars investigating 'White Water' land deal, which the Clintons LOST money on.
    The total tax difference between personal losses and business losses was $1,300 and the tax difference on that would have been around $300...

Arkansas Department of Revenue, Federal IRS, Arkansas Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Arkansas state attorney general all looked at 'White Water' when it failed, and cleared the Clinton's of any wrong doing...

That's 5 separate (republican controlled) investigations before Ken Starr was appointed 'Special Prosecutor' to investigate it again...
    And all cleared Clintion's (including Ken Starr) of any wrong doing in White Water.

$6.5 Million of your tax dollars pissed away on something that had been investigated 5 times already and all they turned up was a blue dress,
    Something that was COMPLETELY outside the scope of the investigation.

NOW,
    $9 BILLION tax dollars and counting are 'Missing' according to the GAO (Government General Accounting Office) that was paid to Haliburton corporation.
    That's $9 BILLION dollars that was supposed to go to the troops stolen,
    And no body seems to give a damn!
    All during a republican house, senate and president...
    NO INVESTIGATION AT ALL WHEN $9 BILLION (and counting!) Goes Missing When It's a Republican Administration!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's take a look at the war in Iraq...
    Sadam HATED the Taliban & Al Quada, so no 'Insurgents' in Iraq...
    Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11...

There was no 'Yellow Cake' sales,
    There was no Chemical plants found,
    There were no 'WMD's found and none in production.

The simple facts are Bush II invaded Iraq for his own personal reasons...
    An alleged plot against his father (Bush I) and it was an 'Easy Victory'....
    And he was getting the assassination plot information from the CIA, which was WRONG on every other count of the Iraq war.

But 'Shrub' made a mistake that was absolutely unforgivable, and was warned against by every intellegance and middle east expert in the world...

If you take Sadam out, there WILL be a power vacuum, which Al Quada and Taliban WILL FILL,
    And we WILL have to fight both in Iraq when Sadam isn't running things anymore.

Now,
    There was LONG presidence for this,
    And I was in on Afganistan the first time, that would be the Soviet invasion of Afganistan in '79.

If Bush I would have honored his commitments, promises and contracts providing schools, water, medical to Afganistan after the Soviets were sent packing,
    The Taliban wouldn't have filled the power vacuum and taken the country.

HE DID NOT.
    I was there, I saw it.
    We dropped Afghanistan like a hot rock after the Soviets pulled out, and the completely devastated country fell to the Tailban in short order...

The Taliban being in Afghanistan is completely Former President Bush & the CIA's fault.

The very same thing happened to Iraq in 2003, and it's not like every middle east expert in the world didn't warn about it and use Afghanistan as reference material...
    Bush II, Cheney & Rumsfeld simply didn't want to hear it, and proceeded to screw things up royally, repeating the same mistakes as Bush I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the last time the Republicans had control of the house, senate and presidency,
    Was Regan.
    I remember 21% interest rates, I remember 'Black Friday', I was present for the 'Iran/Contra' and Weapons for Hostages debacles.

I was mainly deployed to two countries in Central America.
    El Salvador and Nicaragua.

I saw the land fills full of dead bodies from the 'Secret Police' death squads in El Salvador,
    A dictator controlled country supported by the US government with weapons, manpower, training, cash money to prop up the dictator.

I saw the very same 'Contras' ( a bunch of half assed farm boys with bolt action squrrel rifles),
    In El Salvador, they were 'Revolutionaries',
    In Nicaragua, they were 'Contras' (Freedom Fighters)
    No difference, same people, just changed classification when they crossed a line on a map.

Now,
    El Salvador is still a US backed dictatorship, 25 years later,
    And Nicaragua is a free and elected government, just like they said they would be if the US butted out and let them run their own country.
    I lost quite a few very good friends and excellent soldiers down there. There was no reason for it at all...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can keep kicking around the 'Birth' thing all you want to, but it's just propaganda from the far right wing to distract you from the enormous amounts of money being stolen and changing hands.

Personally, I think John McCain was the better choice for president,
    But when he let the handlers pick crazy ass Sara Palin for a running mate, that made all the difference to me.
    She had no more credentials to be vice president (or president) than BOZO the clown did.

She's completely in the pocket of big oil, and that's why she was picked by the GOP (Gas, Oil, Plutonium).

I'm all for term limits, eliminating ear marks and 'Pork', and John McCain practiced what he preached.
    I'm all for accountability, and John McCain was the most stand up guy you could ask for...

What really ticked me off about Bush was when they attacked John McCain over his time as a POW, saying he was 'Mentally Unstable' because of the torture he endured as a POW...
    This coming from a camp of Bush II...
    The guy that wouldn't take a flight physical so he didn't have to deploy to Viet-Nam with his unit,
    Then when his commander had enough and started court martial proceedings,
    Was relieved of command and the new, hand picked commander let Bush II out of the air guard to go to collage so he wasn't available for military service!

When Bush II attacked John Kerry's service record, including three purple hearts and a silver star,
    (Which they don't give away in combat!)
    That REALLY chapped my ass!
    Crapping on his decision to rescue the crew of a sinking boat and taking a wound in the process,
    They attacked his decision and his awards for rescuing fellow troops from being killed or captured & tortured!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can keep telling me how great Regan was, but I was there, I lived though it even though Regan's bad ideas kept sending me to places I was very likely to get killed...

You can keep telling me how Bush I was such a great president, and he was a great strategist/diplomat, but fell short in the department of long term planning and keeping promises to ensure US support...
    (Afghanistan in particular)

You can keep telling me about the Bush/Chney/Rumsfeld administration...
    But I know better...

Chney/Rumsfeld should have just been getting out of prison for the coverup in the White House/WaterGate conspiracy...
    Yes, I'm old enough to remember Chney/Rumsfeld shredding documents, lying under oath, erasing tapes, ect.

They should have been convicted of perjury at the very least, but the families were connected,
    And instead, the 'Plumbers' weren't connected, they went to prison,
    While Cheny/Rumsfeld didn't get squat...

You can keep telling me what you think about the GOP/Republicans...
    But the truth is MONEY IS POWER, and they crave MONEY/POWER no matter how bad they hurt the country...

And there is about 15% of the population that will believe ANYTHING that paid pundts like Lush Dimbulb, Bill Orliey & Glen Beck say...
    These people aren't smart enough to figure things out for themselves, and they are guided by any silly crap that comes down the pike...

It takes the focus off the sweat shops, dirty deals, protection for big business to do ANYTHING they want to.
    Subjects like heath care run amok, Price gouging and price setting for oil, big energy blocking the renewable energy market, population explosion, ect.
    Only the sheeple believe it has been settled because they love their false messiah. Blind allegiance knows no bounds.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post

NOT...

State of Hawaii confirms PRESIDENT Obama was born there. (Questionable & violates Hawaii Revised Statues by their own statements)
    Birth Certificate has been presented and confirmed authentic. (NOT...)
    Delivery doctor's records still exist, (NOT...)
    And a delivery room nurse is still alive to testify to the fact PRESIDENT Obama was born in Hawaii. (NOT...)

Hospital records still exist which plainly state every charge, including slippers worn home by his mother. (NOT...)

Not a bunch of 'True Believers' on some obscure internet forum still preaching the gospel of hate and discontent. (NOT...)

Barack Obama HAS NOT BEEN HELD TO THE SAME STANDARD John McCain was...

Congressional Hearings were demanded by Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid and held to determine John McCain's eligibility issue which is identical to Barack Obama's eligibility issue and they were raised at the same time...

John McCain on camera and as part of the Congressional record, stated here is everything you asked for from a certified & verifiable chain of custody... If you need or want anything else just ask...

Barack Obama lawyer'd up...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid have stated that as long as they are in power (Speaker of the House & Senate Majority Leader respectively) there will be no such hearings held in regards to Barack Obama's eligibility...

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press...

What Did The First U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Have To Say On The Subject?

John Jay letter to George Washington, 25 July 1787

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay.

Author:
    John Jay
    Source:
    The Life John Jay With Selections from His Correspondence and Miscellaneous Papers. by His Son, William Jay in Two Volumes. Vol. II., 1833.

John Jay (December 12, 1745 – May 17,1829) was an American politician, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat, a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and, from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States. During and after the American Revolution, he was a minister (ambassador) to Spain and France, helping to fashion American foreign policy and to secure favorable peace terms from the British (the Jay Treaty) and French. He co-wrote the Federalist Papers with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

Either the Constitution matters or it does not...

Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin deserves our respect & gratitude...

"Important principles may, and must, be inflexible." - Abraham Lincoln

We can debate forever on the legitimacy of scanned images on the internet; what is irrefutable is none of it nor any of the other currently available public information on the subject is acceptable as evidence in a court of law...

Including but not limited to the ever changing statements from Dr. Chiyome Fukino clearly in conflict with Hawaii Revised Statutes Section 338-18, et.al.

In short nothing has been presented to a court of law or congress or any Secretary of State from a verifiable primary source via a certified chain of custody...

WHY has Barack Obama been treated differently then John McCain?

Barack Obama needs to be held to the same standard that John McCain was when the questions were raised at the same time about both gentleman's eligibility...

John McCain did the honorable thing on camera, in front of Congress, provided everything they asked for via a verifiable, certified chain of custody; and stated If you want or need anything else just ask...

Barack Obama lawyer'd up...

Does anybody not find it the least bit curious that during the campaign when all the William Ayers & Reverend Wright stuff came up; he had multiple press conferences on the subject, almost immediately; yet on the question of eligibility he has not had a single one...

IF he is not hiding his eligibility he is hiding SOMETHING criminal & impeachable...
    Moreover, he is pulling all stops to prevent himself from being held to the same standard John McCain was...

U.S.C. TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47 1001.
    (a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, WHOEVER, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
    (1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by ANY trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
    (2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
    (3) makes or USES any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
    (b) Subsection (a) does not apply to a party to a judicial proceeding, or that party's counsel, for statements, representations, writings or documents submitted by such party or counsel to a judge or magistrate in that proceeding.
    (c) With respect to any matter within the jurisdiction of the legislative branch, subsection (a) shall apply only to—
    (1) administrative matters, including a claim for payment, a matter related to the procurement of property or services, personnel or employment practices, or support services, or a document required by law, rule, or regulation to be submitted to the Congress or any office or officer within the legislative branch; or
    (2) any investigation or review, conducted pursuant to the authority of any committee, subcommittee, commission or office of the Congress, consistent with applicable rules of the House or Senate.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

mojo Guest
    " is nothing more than racism" .....ARHammer
    Now this I find very interesting. whether one agrees or not with this thread, NO ONE said anything about race until a liberal plays the race card. A move right out of the moveon.org play book.
    "Right on, bro. Nice to read something from somebody on here who actually seems to know what they are talking about for a change.".......cocked and locked. Really?
    Again.... I think its very interesting that liberals are so quick to play the race card or in this case accept its use and dismiss anything else.
    I'm just sitting here shaking my head.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    "Right on, bro. Nice to read something from somebody on here who actually seems to know what they are talking about for a change.".......cocked and locked. Really?
    Well yes actually I'm hoping that is going to be more the case going forward since I believe I have weeded most of the aforementioned "birthers" "Tea partiers" "Right-to-lifers" and various flavors of Faux-Christian whackos into my ignore list. So yes, absolutely!

It really does make it so much easier to get through a thread Bohemian is posting in.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    " is nothing more than racism" .....ARHammer
    Now this I find very interesting. whether one agrees or not with this thread, NO ONE said anything about race until a liberal plays the race card. A move right out of the moveon.org play book.
    Again.... I think its very interesting that liberals are so quick to play the race card or in this case accept its use and dismiss anything else.
    I'm just sitting here shaking my head.
    +1, mojo I am a caucasian female...and to be called a racist, just because I disagree with Obama's policies, really makes me DH and I have a black pastor, that we absolutely adore, and our Church's congregation is half black and half white. I DO not look at the color of a person's skin. I can honestly say that I don't hate anybody...we were ALL made in God's image and are precious in His sight.

I didn't vote for B.O. because I CAN and DO have a right not to embrace or approve of the political views of a politician, when they are not in step with my own.

Racist I AM NOT. What I proudly am is a Christian, a Conservative, a Constitutionalist and a supporter of the RKBA.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast