Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

This won't make any difference to the 'Lying African' hate groups,
    Or the lackies of the GOP...

Certified by both the state of Hawaii and by the US Justice department.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now, since the US Justice department also has the delivery doctor's records,
    And the statement from the delivery room/neonatal nurse that is still living in Hawaii,
    That pretty much confirms what everyone else with working brain cells already knows.

The justice department has the hospital birth records, hospital billing, ect. from the birth in Hawaii since the hospital still exists and records were kept on microfiche.

That would mean in the eyes of the functionally impaired,

The hospital was complicit of conspiracy 48 years ago just in case a mixed race baby ever made it to the white house 48 years later.

The state of Hawaii was complicit of conspiracy 48 years ago just in case a sickly mixed race baby ever made it to the white house 48 years later.

The deliver doctor was complicit of conspiracy 48 years ago just in case a sickly mixed race baby ever made it to the white house 48 years later...

And the local news paper that announced the birth was complicit of conspiracy just in case a sickly mixed race baby ever made it to the white house 48 years later...

The Justice Department is now complicit of upholding a 48 year old conspiracy that started in '61...
    Just in case a sickly baby ever reached the white house.

Seems like a lot of reputable people/reputable organizations being called liars in case a sickly baby made it to the white house almost five decades later!

You would have to be the highest order mental case to believe any of the crap pumped out by the 'Birthers'...

----------------------------------------------------------

I have to wonder...
    The news paper confirms, and the local libraries (Which are now on line, you can look it up for yourself) confirm that the birth announcement for President Obama was in their news paper and still exists in both paper print and microfiche...

Now, since that newspaper would have the scoop of the decade if they could CONFIRM any of the birthers claims,
    But they can't...
    They are all educated, level headed, reasonably thinking people that MUST tell the truth instead of believing the crap from the far right wing...

You would think they would have something better to do with their time, but I guess not...

Wonder if they all think Greenbay was the super bowl champs this year,
    Or if they think that 'Pink Floyd' is a guy in the band?

Just as stupid as thinking EVERYONE that has know the family,
    The hospital, the doctor, the nurses, the news papers and the state of Hawaii,
    Along with the justice department are all in on some huge conspiracy...

Which I can tell you isn't the case.
    Just one leak, one person with 'Proof' would be an instant celebrity and rich person from the publicity...
    And this is the most leaking government in the world, Nothing is safe,
    Not even Presidents ordering Watergate burglaries, not even arms for hostages, not even Monica's blue dress for crying out loud!...

I know it's too much for the delusional to handle,
    But the evidence is in, you lost, get over it or move somewhere else already!

This won't make any difference to the 'Lying African' hate groups,
    Or the lackies of the GOP...

Once again a troll shows up to play the race card. What is the old saying? If you can't impress them with you brilliance dazzle them with your B.S.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yup, just another dodge to try and deflect the facts and avoid the truth in the content, intent...
    Supposedly 'Christians' acting this way...
    BOY, did they misread the bible!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS TO THE FUNCTIONALLY IMPAIRED THAT SAY IT'S THE 'LEFT' THAT PLAYS THE RACE CARD,
    What other than a racist idiot would post something like this...

If you are NOT functionally impaired or a racist idiot and can relate in the real world, then ignore this...

Glockster20 posted,
    What other than a raciest would put something like that up about the President, our commander and cheif,
    And the highest elected official in the country?
    Is there any other explanation for this type of thing to happen?
    Or do you think it's as racist as it looks?

To Me,
    This is NOT a joke,
    It's NOT funny,
    It's NOT humor,
    It's simple racism and shows a remarkable disregard for the president, people viewing on the forum, and generally makes anyone that lets it pass look as bad as the moron that erected the sign!

Not my call, but if it were, this user would be BANNED for putting anything like this up in the first place!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, in the military we were all 'Green' or 'Blue',
    Want to make something of the 'People of Color' that defending your right to be this crude and repulsive?

You only have the right to be this stupid and LIVE because so many of 'Color' and 'Mixed Race' laid down their lives for your rights,
    And are still fighting and dying for your right to be stupid.

If it weren't for them, you could be killed for spouting off such ignorance!
    Your RIGHT to be stupid, hateful, raciest, and generally obnoxious is GUARANTEED by the very people you are so condescending to.

Want to get out your white sheets and swastikas and march on the American Military?
    I'd like to see some of the Keyboard Commandos actually stand up and post up their home addresses and the comments about the NON-Segregated US Military...
    Let's see what that gets you!

I've got a pretty good chunk of Native American and German blood in me,
    And I bet you dollars to donuts you wouldn't say something of the like to my face...
    Don't like 'Indians' (We live no where near 'India', so you are an idiot if you think that way)
    Or you don't like Germans...

Personally, I get sick of people bashing the President,
    Especially for things that are outright LIES, and the PROOF IS IN...

If you REALLY want to be an 'Activist', then ask GWB/Cheny/Haliburton where the 9 BILLION (plus) is that went missing in Haliburton control.
    As why mileage requirements passed in the Clinton administration were dismantled and we still have SUVs that get 6 miles to the gallon.
    Ask why EPA standards were suspended for the largest polluters in the country while GWB was in office.
    Ask why Renewable Energy research was cut from 14 Million to under 1 million dollars under GWB.
    Ask why air scrubber requirments to keep coal burning power plants from dumping millions of tons of Mercury, Lead, Cadmium, Chromium and other heavy metals into the environment...
    The scrubbers have been in place since the '80, but why was it necessary to allow them turned off?
    Why were coal burning power plants allowed to expand with 'Dirty' boilers and install more generators when the law clearly restricted the expansion of 'Dirty' burning power plants...
    Why didn't 'Scooter' Libby go to jail for treason for releasing the identity of a CIA operative?
    Why did GWB attack John McCain's service record when GWB avoided deploying to Viet Nam with his unit?
    Why did GWB attack John Kerry's service record when GWB avoided deploying to Viet Nam with his unit?

The list goes on, but I'm sure it's MUCH more important to the 'Birthers' to beat a dead horse than to ask some actually VALID questions!

This year I am voting Republican. The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was just watching the news on line,
    And the NAZI party of Arizona has made it's new immigration check law apparent.

26 year old HISPANIC mother walking her 7 year old son home from school was stopped yesterday.
    She had drivers license and other identification that showed her to be a US Citizen.

The 7 year old boy was 'Detained' by police until the mother could produce a birth certificate.

The law enforcement officers also wanted to know about the status of the boys father, which is also a US Citizen.

Apparently, Your children will need to carry Photo ID, Passport and one other piece of Government issued identification while they walk to school, play in the yard, ect.

I don't know about you folks, but that isn't what I signed up for when I swore to defend the US and it's constitution...
    -------------------------------------------------

AR Hammer,

I challenge you to find one instance of "racism" posted on this site by any of us "Christian right-wing extremists".

By the by, that "certificate" you posted doesn't look like any birth certificate I've ever seen. Hospital? Attending physician? Doesn't a valid birth certificate contain this info?

Just so ya know, I'm not a big "birther" type but I am curious why B. Hussein has fought this issue so vociferously in a court of law. And any way to get him out of office is fine by me (stupidity, treason, birth issue, vote, whatever works, the sooner the better).
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    AR Hammer,

I challenge you to find one instance of "racism" posted on this site by any of us "Christian right-wing extremists".

By the by, that "certificate" you posted doesn't look like any birth certificate I've ever seen. Hospital? Attending physician? Doesn't a valid birth certificate contain this info?

Just so ya know, I'm not a big "birther" type but I am curious why B. Hussein has fought this issue so vociferously in a court of law. And any way to get him out of office is fine by me (stupidity, treason, birth issue, vote, whatever works, the sooner the better).
    Mine doesn't have attending or hospital, just city of birth, date, time, mother and fathers names.
    This is a GOVERNMENT document,
    Doesn't have to be 'Frivolous', and doesn't care what doctor slapped your bottom or what hospital your mom (or the cab driver) chose.
    This is STRICTLY to verify you WERE born...
    Mostly so the government can track & tax you for the rest of your life, and usually after you die.
    --------------------------

Actually, I live in Indiana, I'm about the same age, born in '61, and that certificate looks almost identical to mine.
    The only difference is mine is slightly different color of green (Could be faded),
    And mine has the state seal of Indiana on it.

And if you challenged my birth certificate, I probably wouldn't want it splashed around the internet either.
    I might have a court verify it, but I think it's EXTRAORDINARY step to photo copy and release the birth certificate to the general public.

He KNOWS he was born in Hawaii,
    And the Justice Department knows he was born in Hawaii...
    There is no burden on him to PROVE it to the crackpot, right wingers,
    it's actually up to them to PROVE he WASN'T born in the US...

The difference between he and I is,
    I would have every one of those internet providers that let this crackpot crap onto the internet,
    Every crackpot that posted it on the internet,
    Every paid pundit on the radio/TV pumping this crap in court and seeking as much damages as I could possibly get!

When you are the PRESIDENT, the sky is the limit for damages!
    These guys wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of!
    They DAMN sure wouldn't have a dollar to buy computer time,
    And I'd OWN Fox network!

FOX would be the 'All Jeeps & Guns, All The Time' network when I was done with it.
    ---------------

As for the 'Racism', what else would you call it?
    Take a look at that sign again and tell me what else you would call it...

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    Actually, I live in Indiana, I'm about the same age, born in '61, and that certificate looks almost identical to mine.
    The only difference is mine is slightly different color of green (Could be faded),
    And mine has the state seal of Indiana on it.

And if you challenged my birth certificate, I probably wouldn't want it splashed around the internet either.
    I might have a court verify it, but I think it's EXTRAORDINARY step to photo copy and release the birth certificate to the general public.

He KNOWS he was born in Hawaii,
    And the Justice Department knows he was born in Hawaii...
    There is no burden on him to PROVE it to the crackpot, right wingers,
    it's actually up to them to PROVE he WASN'T born in the US...

The difference between he and I is,
    I would have every one of those internet providers that let this crackpot crap onto the internet,
    Every crackpot that posted it on the internet,
    Every paid pundit on the radio/TV pumping this crap in court and seeking as much damages as I could possibly get!

When you are the PRESIDENT, the sky is the limit for damages!
    These guys wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of!
    They DAMN sure wouldn't have a dollar to buy computer time,
    And I'd OWN Fox network!

FOX would be the 'All Jeeps & Guns, All The Time' network when I was done with it.
    ---------------

As for the 'Racism', what else would you call it?
    Take a look at that sign again and tell me what else you would call it...

Good thing you are not in charge, we would already be at war. Oh just so you know, I am not racist. I am a big fan of Alan Keyes. He is black and he is one of us right wing nuts...lol!! By the way, I looked at the sign and I didn't see racism... I saw the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Good thing you are not in charge, we would already be at war. Oh just so you know, I am not racist. I am a big fan of Alan Keyes. He is black and he is one of us right wing nuts...lol!! By the way, I looked at the sign and I didn't see racism... I saw the truth!
    Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking when I looked at the sign. Racism? Where? But, you know, Glockster, we're just stupid redneck crackers and obviously wouldn't know racism if it bit us in the ass.

As per birth certificate, yeah, I'm older, so I'm wouldn't be surprised if they had changed. Still seems rather curious, to me, all around.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    AR Hammer,

Additionally, original birth certificates include birth weight and birth length and...in most cases...the baby's footprint. I have two sons...one born early 70's, the other born late 70's...and both of their birth certificates contain ALL the information listed in my previous sentence.
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 04-28-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added more information
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast