Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 17
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

Once again for our Obama loving, forum infiltrating trolls & thread crappers...

The Scanned images supplied by Obama's election campaign, nor the scanned photographs of what are clearly not the same documents supplied by a 6-figure campaign contributor to Obama's Presidential campaign (aka: Fact Check); as well as all the currently publicly available information purported by ObamaBots on the internet is not admissible in any court...

Notwithstanding that the scanned images do not even remotely resemble other certified documents that have a certified chain of custody from Hawaii in the same time frame...

Moreover, at no time has the State of Hawaii nor any legally authorized representative thereof confirmed that the scanned images on the web are authentic...

Further, by their own admission it is in conflict with current Hawaiian Revised Statutes to reveal the content of any individuals records in the care of the State of Hawaii...

E.G.:
    Vital statistics records, such as birth certificates, are protected by strict confidentiality requirements. Specifically, pursuant to section 338-18, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), the Department of Health, which maintains these records, may not allow the inspection of a birth certificate, or issue a certified copy of a birth certificate, or disclose any information contained in a birth certificate, unless it is satisfied that the applicant has a direct and tangible interest in the record...

Not one single Secretary of State vetted Barack Obama (whose job it is to do so), they all have the same story; Barack Obama was not vetted because this office received a letter from Speaker Nancy Pelosi stating Barack Obama was eligible to be President...

The same Speaker Nancy Pelosi whom sent them at the same time a letter stating that a dead person was a valid elector...

The same Speaker Nancy Pelosi whom joined Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in demanding Congressional Hearings be held immediately to confirm the eligibility of John McCain, which were held immediately...

The same Speaker Nancy Pelosi whom joined Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in refusing to allow any such hearings to occur to confirm the eligibility of Barack Obama as long as they were in power (Speaker of House & Senate Majority Leader)...

Regardless...

At minimum; Barack Obama needs to be held to the same standard John McCain was...

And for those troll's whom keep on with the tea bagging red-necks whom can't stand that a black man is in the white house talking points from the Daily Kos, Move On, etc...

We are the same Tea Bagging Red Necks that have been campaign contributors and supporters of Alan West, Alan Keyes, Michael Steele and others whom share something in common with Barack Obama...
    They all are Black Americans...

This is a Constitutional & federal & state laws in place at the time of Obama's birth issue, not a race issue...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

People see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. Information sources, how we look at things, develop those values and ideals, all rolls into a widely varied and unique personal experience for every individual.

How comfortable are you with what you think you know and believe? Does the POTUS make you feel uncomfortable?

I find that notion a litte curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    People see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. Information sources, how we look at things, develop those values and ideals, all rolls into is a widely varied and unique personal experience for every individual.

How comfortable are you with what you think you know and believe? Does the POTUS make you feel uncomfortable?

I find that notion a litte curious.
    Does the POTUS make me feel uncomfortable? In what way?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

O.K. guys here is the thing. We would get better results talking to a tree than these guys. It is a waste of time. Some people are way beyond hope especially those that worship at the feet of the Obamanation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Does the POTUS make me feel uncomfortable? In what way?
    You know - the dictonary definition way:

dis·com·fort   /dɪsˈkʌmfərt/ Show Spelled[dis-kuhm-fert] Show IPA
    –noun
    1.an absence of comfort or ease; uneasiness, hardship, or mild pain.
    2.anything that is disturbing to or interferes with comfort.
    –verb (used with object)
    3.to disturb the comfort or happiness of; make uncomfortable or uneasy.

WOW!

I hate to think that anyone so misguided and potentially delusional would allowed to own firearms!

Anyway, I'm tired of trying to teach pigs to sing,
    The evidence, facts, proof beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt is all out there on line,
    Been investigated by everyone from 2 dozen major news papers, national TV media, and still it all comes up the same....

Guys crying 'THATS NOT ENOUGH PROOF'...

So, Instead of continuing to 'Annoy the Pig', I'm going to find something constructive to do...
    This is an obvious waste of time trying to get the '15%' to even look at the documents they claim don't exist,
    So there is no way short of holding heads underwater I'm going to be able to convince that same '15%' to READ any of the information out there....

Heavens no! Don't do any actual research... Just take Lush Dimbult, Bill Oriley & Glen Beck's word for it,
    You don' t have to overheat those brain cells that way!

Bohemian, I'm SO GLAD you live 2,000 miles from me!
    You act like you get PAID for this crap you pump out!

So to all, a goodnight on this subject with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    You know - the dictonary definition way:

dis·com·fort   /dɪsˈkʌmfərt/ Show Spelled[dis-kuhm-fert] Show IPA
    –noun
    1.an absence of comfort or ease; uneasiness, hardship, or mild pain.
    2.anything that is disturbing to or interferes with comfort.
    –verb (used with object)
    3.to disturb the comfort or happiness of; make uncomfortable or uneasy.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't ask for the defintion of discomfort. I asked "in what way" you thought he might make me uncomfortable.

The POTUS pisses me off to no end, does that count as "discomfort"?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    The POTUS pisses me off to no end, does that count as "discomfort"?
    Ah yes - "pissed off." I get that from time-to-time, usually with my kids when they do something dumb they should have known better, occasionally with a coworker for similar reasons. But it doesn't make me uncomfortable. There's always a very good explanation for what happened, even if amounts to nothing more than plain old stupidity.

That's the whole problem with this birther nonsense, which AR Hammer has pointed out in such eloquent detail: It's all perfectly well explained. If you choose not to accept it, that's because you choose to see or believe only the FUD being spread by morons with ulterior motives for wanting you to believe as they do, for less than honorable reasons.

That should make you uncomfortable.

Exclamation Be carefull how you use FUD I don't appreciate the alterante meanings

Fud
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Be carefull how you use FUD I don't appreciate the alternate meanings.

You guy are highjacking a legitimate thread with your backbiting and petty sniveling. I am all for a good debate but have been suckered into the same childish crap in the past...

Bottom line...Please don't use acronyms that have multiple meanings you are cerating a flaming scenario from a legitimate thread and...

NOBODY LIKES A FLAMER
    Abbr. Meaning
    ***** FUD Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt
    *** FUD File Update
    *** FUD Fedora Users and Developers (Fedora Linux)
    *** FUD Female Urinary Device
    ** FUD Fully Undetected (crypter)
    ** FUD Fouled Up Disinformation (polite form)
    ** FUD Fire Unit Display
    ** FUD Field Use Designator
    ** FUD First Unit Deployed
    * FUD Flat Utterance Description
    * FUD Fever of Undetermined Origin
    * FUD Full Unit Designation (US DoD)

Search Wiktionary Look up fud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Fud may refer to:

* Fear, uncertainty and doubt, a marketing or political strategy
    * Female urination device
    * FUD (food), a Mexican brand of cold cuts and hot dogs

1. FUD 631 up, 252 down

buy fud mugs, tshirts and magnets
    fear, uncertainty and doubt
    don't believe Microsoft's FUD -- Mozilla is off the hook
    by you Oct 28, 2001 share this
    2. FUD 602 up, 257 down

Scottish slang term meaning p-word slang expletive deleted, vagina, m-word slang expletive deleted, c-word slang expletive deleted
    "Your a fud"
    "I rolled over in bed and accidently kneed her in the fud. She woke with a scream and punched me in the slang expletive deleted"
    by big gee from glasgow Apr 29, 2005 share this

3. fud 1107 up, 867 down

April 12, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
    Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Also known as scare tactics, either accomplished by threat or making the opponent doubt his standpoint. Not only used in lawsuits, but also in politics and military propaganda.
    The company's FUD spreading caused many supporters to abandon their cause, except for the few that could see through its scaremongering propaganda.
    by Fluid Jul 14, 2003 share this
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Uh, easy there Festus. The FUD I am referring to is the prevalent, most often used version of the term given first in your lookup:

FEAR, UNCERTAINTY and DOUBT.

And virtually ever birther thread you can search up in this site for the past year is laced with it.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast