Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    WOW!

I hate to think that anyone so misguided and potentially delusional would allowed to own firearms!

Anyway, I'm tired of trying to teach pigs to sing,
    The evidence, facts, proof beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt is all out there on line,
    Been investigated by everyone from 2 dozen major news papers, national TV media, and still it all comes up the same....

Guys crying 'THATS NOT ENOUGH PROOF'...

So, Instead of continuing to 'Annoy the Pig', I'm going to find something constructive to do...
    This is an obvious waste of time trying to get the '15%' to even look at the documents they claim don't exist,
    So there is no way short of holding heads underwater I'm going to be able to convince that same '15%' to READ any of the information out there....

Heavens no! Don't do any actual research... Just take Lush Dimbult, Bill Oriley & Glen Beck's word for it,
    You don' t have to overheat those brain cells that way!

Bohemian, I'm SO GLAD you live 2,000 miles from me!
    You act like you get PAID for this crap you pump out!

So to all, a goodnight on this subject with you!
    Well, by.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    If he goes, good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    If he goes, good riddance.
    Some spread happiness wherever they go. Some spread happiness whenever they go.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    WOW!

I hate to think that anyone so misguided and potentially delusional would allowed to own firearms!

Anyway, I'm tired of trying to teach pigs to sing,
    The evidence, facts, proof beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt is all out there on line,
    Been investigated by everyone from 2 dozen major news papers, national TV media, and still it all comes up the same....

Guys crying 'THATS NOT ENOUGH PROOF'...

So, Instead of continuing to 'Annoy the Pig', I'm going to find something constructive to do...
    This is an obvious waste of time trying to get the '15%' to even look at the documents they claim don't exist,
    So there is no way short of holding heads underwater I'm going to be able to convince that same '15%' to READ any of the information out there....

Heavens no! Don't do any actual research... Just take Lush Dimbult, Bill Oriley & Glen Beck's word for it,
    You don' t have to overheat those brain cells that way!

Bohemian, I'm SO GLAD you live 2,000 miles from me!
    You act like you get PAID for this crap you pump out!

So to all, a goodnight on this subject with you!
    One question and one question only...

When exactly was Barack Obama held to the same standard John McCain was? In other words when did Barack Obama have to provide the same level of documentation via a verifiable chain of custody to Congress on Camera?

NEVER...

When Barack Obama is finally held to the same standard John McCain was I and others will gladly acquiesce on this matter...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

LTC Terry Larkin speaks on video

Terry Lakin Discusses his Case and the Denial of Access to Key Witnesses and Information

LTC Terry Lakin has tried in vain to get the same verification from our President that he has been asked to provide countless times in his career, for many jobs, and to obtain a security clearance for the trusted positions he has held within the U.S. Armed Forces.

He has put his life on the line all over the world and served with honor, and will be glad to do so again, but only under a Commander in Chief he knows is legally eligible to lead.

LTC Lakin has questioned the President's "natural born" status, as mandated by the U.S. Constitution's Article II, Section 1. After months of seeking answers, he has not received a definitive response either from the Department of Defense or from his Congressional delegation that would assure him of the President's Constitutional eligibility.

Click here Support the Foundation to make a tax deductible contribution to the legal defense fund of a courageous officer standing up for the Constitution.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

So much for due process...

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Terry Lakin Discusses his Case and the Denial of Access to Key Witnesses and Information

LTC Terry Lakin has tried in vain to get the same verification from our President that he has been asked to provide countless times in his career, for many jobs, and to obtain a security clearance for the trusted positions he has held within the U.S. Armed Forces.

He has put his life on the line all over the world and served with honor, and will be glad to do so again, but only under a Commander in Chief he knows is legally eligible to lead.

LTC Lakin has questioned the President's "natural born" status, as mandated by the U.S. Constitution's Article II, Section 1. After months of seeking answers, he has not received a definitive response either from the Department of Defense or from his Congressional delegation that would assure him of the President's Constitutional eligibility.

Click here Support the Foundation to make a tax deductible contribution to the legal defense fund of a courageous officer standing up for the Constitution.
    What deal has been cut between th CiNC and the Chief of staff/Sec Def to suppress the rule of constitutional law? The UCMJ is very clear about how things are supposed to run...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    LTC Terry Lakin is a birther lackey and a disgrace to the uniform. Make your contributions to the USO, the Veterans Administration or the various branches Officer and Enlisted Associations if you wish to support our troops.

LTC Terry Larkin is a hero and should wear his uniform proudly.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    LTC Terry Larkin.... should wear his uniform proudly.
    However he wears it, he better get it done pretty quick. The dishonorable discharge he is about to receive will not allow him to wear it ever again - even at Veteran's day parades, thereafter.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    LTC Terry Larkin is a hero and should wear his uniform proudly.
    +1 He will always get my salute.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast