Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

Bohem, no comments on the LTC's violation of Article 87?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Bohem, no comments on the LTC's violation of Article 87?
    Since you asked...

Regarding...
    Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)
    ART. 87. MISSING MOVEMENT...

A Duty to Disobey All Unlawful Orders.
    The military oath taken at the time of induction reads:
    "I,____________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God"
    The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) 809.ART.90 (20), makes it clear that military personnel need to obey the "lawful command of his superior officer," 891.ART.91 (2), the "lawful order of a warrant officer", 892.ART.92 (1) the "lawful general order", 892.ART.92 (2) "lawful order". In each case, military personnel have an obligation and a duty to only obey Lawful orders and indeed have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by the president that do not comply with the UCMJ. The moral and legal obligation is to the U.S. Constitution and not to those who would issue unlawful orders, especially if those orders are in direct violation of the Constitution and the UCMJ.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I specifically asked about article 87.
    I am sure the LTC will unsuccessfully use 809.ART.90 (20), at his Article 15, or his Courts Martial. It will not do him any good. He will be reamed in the behind, and forced out of the Army if he persists.
    Bohem, are you sure you were in the U.S. military? I have a hard time believing that you would condone disobedience of orders.
    There was a while back a fella arrested for impersonating a Marine Non-Com, and wearing the CMA at military funerals.

I specifically asked about article 87.
    I am sure the LTC will unsuccessfully use 809.ART.90 (20), at his Article 15, or his Courts Martial. It will not do him any good. He will be reamed in the behind, and forced out of the Army if he persists.
    Bohem, are you sure you were in the U.S. military? I have a hard time believing that you would condone disobedience of orders.
    There was a while back a fella arrested for impersonating a Marine Non-Com, and wearing the CMA at military funerals.
    Again with the belittling insults & specious innuendo...

The Subject In Question is whether its a lawful order or not...

It is also well established that individual soldiers have a legal and moral obligation NOT to follow “unlawful orders”.

509. Defense of Superior Orders … b. In considering the question whether a superior order constitutes a valid defense, the court shall take into consideration the fact that obedience to lawful military orders is the duty of every member of the armed forces; that the latter cannot be expected, in conditions of war discipline, to weigh scrupulously the legal merits of the orders received; that certain rules of warfare may be controversial; or that an act otherwise amounting to a war crime may be done in obedience to orders conceived as a measure of reprisal. At the same time it must be borne in mind that members of the armed forces are bound to obey only lawful orders (e. g., UCMJ, Art. 92)….

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Exclamation 20yrs 9mos 29days active duty USAF

I don't hear any alarm bells. Someone does not want to deploy overseas again. He is not following orders, and will be disciplined.

When in the Military one follows orders without question.

"We follow orders son. We follow orders or people die."

Festus, you ever serve in the Armed Forces of The United States? Remember the oath?
    20yrs 9mos 29days active duty USAF

I was given unlawful orders twice in my career. Both times I refused...Both times I was threatened with Article 15's/courts martials. Both times I watched the person who gave the order stammer and lie in front of a higher authority. Both times the truth DID set me free...

What about you did you serve? If so when and where?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

He is going to Jail. He can't win, what a waste to throw away a career and retirement benifits.
    "My choices in life were
    either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician.. And to tell
    the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrone View Post
    He is going to Jail. He can't win, what a waste to throw away a career and retirement benefits.
    Win or lose I commend the man for his courage to stand up for what is right ...

YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

YouTube- Support Lt. Cmdr. Fitzpatrick And Lt. Col. Terry Lakin

American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

There will be a lot of unlawful orders coming from this traitor we have in the oval office. God bless all of those willing to take a stand against those that would trample under foot the Constitution..
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am really getting tired of this extreme Conservative horse poop. I am not even going to ask why Barry is now a traitor. I am simply going to put "those people" on ignore. I said it once, and I will say it again. WE THE PEOPLE legally elected a Harvard educated, lawyer, Chicago politician to the highest office.

If the LTC really believes that Barry is foreign born, and is willing to risk his military career, as well as his medical license I think he needs to be relived of duty, and sent in for a mental heath examination. Perhaps the LTC, feel asleep listening to Rush, or Glen. Maybe a nice vacation, medication, and a full body massage with a happy ending will turn this man around. I wish him the best.

I am really getting tired of this extreme Conservative horse poop. I am not even going to ask why Barry is now a traitor. I am simply going to put "those people" on ignore. I said it once, and I will say it again. WE THE PEOPLE legally elected a Harvard educated, lawyer, Chicago politician to the highest office.

If the LTC really believes that Barry is foreign born, and is willing to risk his military career, as well as his medical license I think he needs to be relived of duty, and sent in for a mental heath examination. Perhaps the LTC, feel asleep listening to Rush, or Glen. Maybe a nice vacation, medication, and a full body massage with a happy ending will turn this man around. I wish him the best.

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama’s eligibility.

A top-ranking, highly decorated officer in the U.S. Army says he’s now refusing all orders until President Barack Obama finally releases his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate to prove his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.

“I feel I have no choice but the distasteful one of inviting my own court martial,” said Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, an active-duty flight surgeon charged with caring for Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey’s pilots and air crew. “The Constitution matters. The truth matters.”

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast