Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 5
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

Watch this case VERY carefully! So far, this soldier has been re-assigned, and nothing else. He is now going to Walter Reed. Anyone acting as he has should be crucified, drawn and quartered, terred and feathered, hung, and shot. And then be court-martialed and dishonorably discharged from the military.

Nothing of the sort has been done, or even mentioned. This guy is positing that the president is not a legal leader. This is treason. So why do you think he hasn't been thrown under the bus immediately?

Well, as soon as he is arrested and sent to trial, he then has the power of "discovery", and everything Obama has been hiding since he sneaked into this country will have to be unveiled. All of his records will become open game for the LTC's lawyers, and the courts will be tripping all over themselves trying to figure out how to shut the guy up. He might even suffer some kind of fatal accident in the near future.

I personally don't think he's going to be put on trial. They'll shuttle him around to one crappy assignment after another, keep him pinned own and stopped from even getting another promotion, and he'll end up retiring early because of his treatment. Nice way of keeping the file cabinets closed and locked.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I doubt any military court will order any document to be produced, that could possibly embarrass the CIC!

This is a lose-lose situation.

Even if the birth certificate is phony, what do you get(besides a constitutional crisis): Biden-Pelosi.

Suppose a document is ordered to be brought to the court. Don't you think $670M+ could have bought the worlds best forgers?

I don't think the LTC is really playing this very smart at all.

-Doc

[QUOTE=Bohemian;127864]

Thanks for posting the Colonial's letter and the extremely cool "Right Wing Extremist" pic.
    I like seeing as much "raw data" as possible!

5. If I may respectfully offer my opinion though it may be contrary to some...

Some of us believe that President Obama is the Commander in Chief lawfully, Some of us believe he is not. As a mere Army SGT/E-5, what I am seeing as I look into this situation is a decorated Army Officer making an enormous sacrifice based upon what HE feels is right. I believe that he, in his heart, is trying to look out for the little people like myself who serve underneath him and do not have a ranking voice as loud as his. Whether he is judged right or wrong, I am thankful that there is an officer willing to take a stand for fellow soldiers like myself.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

NMHunter;127986]I heard some more on this case on The Factor. The doc is making a political statement for his own reasons. According to O'Reilly, he has reasonable proof that BHO was born in Hawaii, birth announcements in the local fishwrap*.
    According to O'Reilly, the Oathkeepers are extremisits and New Orleans cops confiscating guns during Katrina was "reasonable". I've scratched old Billy off of my credible sources list.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    According to O'Reilly, the Oathkeepers are extremisits and New Orleans cops confiscating guns during Katrina was "reasonable". I've scratched old Billy off of my credible sources list.
    +1, HardCorps As for me and my house, we love to listen to Beck and Hannity...but O'Reilly isn't welcome in our home!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    If I may respectfully offer my opinion though it may be contrary to some...

Some of us believe that President Obama is the Commander in Chief lawfully, Some of us believe he is not. As a mere Army SGT/E-5, what I am seeing as I look into this situation is a decorated Army Officer making an enormous sacrifice based upon what HE feels is right. I believe that he, in his heart, is trying to look out for the little people like myself who serve underneath him and do not have a ranking voice as loud as his. Whether he is judged right or wrong, I am thankful that there is an officer willing to take a stand for fellow soldiers like myself.
    Thanks for sharing your observations "from the trenches", kn. It was well stated and I salute you for saying it!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Found another one to put on my igore list.

How to tell if you are a religious fanatic!

Religious Fanatics

Say Goodnite Thread-Crapper...

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Found another one to put on my igore list.

How to tell if you are a religious fanatic!

Religious Fanatics
    I am happy to reciprocate that sentiment...

Since you are clearly incapable of cognitive debate, with primary sources to back up your superfluous antagonism, forum infiltrating, thread-crapping spam & Obama lovers talking points you now are on permanent ignore...

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant."
    - Amos Bronson Alcott

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Don't you wish theicemanmpls would put us all on the ignore list by finding another site to infiltrate?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast