Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

I saw, on The Factor, a purported copy of the birth announcement of BHO in the local fishwrap. O'Reilly claimed that this satisfied him that BHO had been born in Hawaii since predicting the future that far in advance is improbable. You decide.

First off, this idiot isn't being deployed by President Obama directly,
    His orders come from US ARMY as rotation of troops in the normal operations.
    Deployment rotations can and must happen.

This guy is just a right wing coward that wanted all the prestige being an army senior officer gets him,
    All the free medical school and benefits that come with the job,
    But simply couldn't 'Nut Up' and do what is required when you are in the military.

Secondly,
    President Obama has been researched by the CIA, FBI, NSA and a thousand special interest political groups, and not one of them can dispute the place of birth or they would be in court with it.

Another right wing conspiracy gone horribly wrong, and a coward still trying to hide behind it!

He got used to the cushy life at the pentagon and doesn't want to sleep in a barracks 'Over There' where he can't write off room service and hookers on his expense account.

Treat him like the coward he is and be done with it.

[quote=father-of-three;128137]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

Thanks for posting the Colonial's letter and the extremely cool "Right Wing Extremist" pic.
    I like seeing as much "raw data" as possible!
    Figures, Propaganda from the mill...

Those would be LEFT WING EXTREMISTS.... REVOLUTIONARIES!

Funny how they screw that up all the time when they are trying to rationalize things...

Thumbs down

[quote=AR Hammer;128233]
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post

Figures, Propaganda from the mill...

Those would be LEFT WING EXTREMISTS.... REVOLUTIONARIES!

Funny how they screw that up all the time when they are trying to rationalize things...
    Left wing troll alert!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Not really, just calling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by NMHunter View Post
    I saw, on The Factor, a purported copy of the birth announcement of BHO in the local fishwrap. O'Reilly claimed that this satisfied him that BHO had been born in Hawaii since predicting the future that far in advance is improbable. You decide.
    To make a long story short, at the time that birth certificate was produced, anyone could get one just by swearing that they were born in Hawaii. And when the B/C was produced, an announcement automatically went out to the local newspapers, hence the notice in the paper coinciding with the "live birth" certificate. No one had to "figure out that Obama was going to run for president and fake the newspaper announcement," as O'Reilly claimed.

And then there is the fact that no one can find out anything about Obama because all of his records are sealed. No one from his college days remembers him, he cannot provide diplomas for the graduate courses he claims to have completed. He started his education through foreign grants - why would an American do that? He has several different passports, under different names. Investigators have found several different Social Security numbers issued to him. And then there is the document signed by Pelosi certifying that Obama is qualified to become president. Two docs, actually, one altered to remove a statement of Obama's Constitutional qualification.

All in all, there is enough doubt about Obama's authenticity to make his presidency very suspicious. And O'Reilly is almost as much a narcissist as Obama. I stopped watching him some time ago.
    -= Piece Corps =-

8. Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Found another one to put on my igore list.

How to tell if you are a religious fanatic!

Religious Fanatics
    So have I sir, So have I.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    Sad that he would throw away a career and retirement over principle. I may could understand his objection if he was an infantry commander in charge of sending people to kill or get killed. But being a doctor, the alleged "illegal order" really isn't going to hurt anyone. For the sake of his future security, going along with this order isn't going to cause anyone any harm. Another poster has compared it to Nurnberg, but in that case the defendants were accused of killing people. If he really thought the war or the orders illegal, why not deploy and save as many lives as he could? By getting himself court-martialed, soldiers may die that he could have otherwise saved.
    Huh??? What???

Principles...

The guy knows what the outcome could be, but yet he makes the point to ask for the truth. The men who died in the battles to ensure our freedoms would ask for the same. I have to agree with the LTC, Show me the proof and I'll be on my way... He's got balls...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    First off, this idiot isn't being deployed by President Obama directly,
    His orders come from US ARMY as rotation of troops in the normal operations.
    Deployment rotations can and must happen.

This guy is just a right wing coward that wanted all the prestige being an army senior officer gets him,
    All the free medical school and benefits that come with the job,
    But simply couldn't 'Nut Up' and do what is required when you are in the military.

Secondly,
    President Obama has been researched by the CIA, FBI, NSA and a thousand special interest political groups, and not one of them can dispute the place of birth or they would be in court with it.

Another right wing conspiracy gone horribly wrong, and a coward still trying to hide behind it!

He got used to the cushy life at the pentagon and doesn't want to sleep in a barracks 'Over There' where he can't write off room service and hookers on his expense account.

Treat him like the coward he is and be done with it.
    +1 (a right wingnut)
    Prissy don't know about birthin either

YouTube - I don't know nothing about birthin no baby Miss Scarlett- Gone with the wind

Check your facts before posting them, theicemanmpls!!!

Elected Officials DO NOT go through Background Checks Prior to Taking Office CaffineQueen’s Blog
    September 20, 2008

Citizen Wells has a new post with some very revealing information about the vetting process where it concerns elected officials.

We have received a lot of questions asking “How did Obama get this far, he must have had background checks as he is a U.S. Senator.”

However, this is inaccurate according to Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI. Background checks are not performed on those elected, once elected they work for Congress and are handed a secret clearance. See below:

This is a conversation between the Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI and Mike Trivisonno on the Mike Trivisonno Show, WTAM 1100, 7/02/08, Hr. 2.

Caller – Do they perform background checks on candidates and fellows who are in Congress and the Senate and perhaps potential presidential candidates?.

FBI – The short answer is no, no we don’t, but they’re given top secret clearances because they’re members of Congress, or Senators, or even higher ranking officials.

Host – Time out. There are no background checks from the FBI on the people that lead the country, the United States of America?.

FBI – Let me emphasize, elected officials. This is a democracy, the people have elected an official to represent them in Washington, and we do not routinely run background checks on those people.

Host – Even people running for president of the United States of America?.

FBI – That’s correct.

Host – That’s a little weird

FBI – Well, its part of democracy, its part of what the American people want, they want to be able to vote for somebody to represent them in Washington and they don’t want us to get in the way of that and we have no predilection to get in the way of that.

Host – Yeah, but what if they’re voting for a bad person and they don’t know that person is bad, do you follow me?. I’m saying, if the guy’s got a background and maybe he’s involved with some people that he shouldn’t be involved with, shouldn’t we know that as voters?.

FBI – Well, I think you’d agree that the American political process is about as rigorous as you’ll ever see and if there’s dirt back there, probably the opponent is gonna get it out probably before anyone else will.

Host – Now I know why you’re the head of the FBI, they’re good, aren’t they?.”

Read the whole post for more here. http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...site-comments/

Now isn’t that an interesting little tidbit? Nobody does background checks or vetting in an official capacity on elected officials even candidates for President of the United States!

They figure it’s the discretion of the voters and that political campaigns will expose and vet candidates potential problems. In other words the people voted for them it’s up to them to make sure of who and what they really are.

So all the people out there saying the Birth Certificate thing is a non issue because he would have been checked out before running I guess that’s not the case at all. I suppose next they will “justify” why Obama should not have to show proof that he’s eligible for the job.

McCain faced similar questions and had at least the consideration for his supporters, the country and his own reputation to show proof and put the matter to rest. Will Obama do the same? Or will he continue to show us the fake COLB on his website even though it’s been examined and shown to be a forgery. Yet another crime that is going unpunished and “justified”!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast