Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 7
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    First off, this idiot isn't being deployed by President Obama directly,
    His orders come from US ARMY as rotation of troops in the normal operations.
    Deployment rotations can and must happen.

This guy is just a right wing coward that wanted all the prestige being an army senior officer gets him,
    All the free medical school and benefits that come with the job,
    But simply couldn't 'Nut Up' and do what is required when you are in the military.

Secondly,
    President Obama has been researched by the CIA, FBI, NSA and a thousand special interest political groups, and not one of them can dispute the place of birth or they would be in court with it.

Another right wing conspiracy gone horribly wrong, and a coward still trying to hide behind it!

He got used to the cushy life at the pentagon and doesn't want to sleep in a barracks 'Over There' where he can't write off room service and hookers on his expense account.

Treat him like the coward he is and be done with it.
    I hate to say that I agree with you but to the bolded I do. However, that is where it ends. The officer in question has served honorably for about 18 years in the United States military and has at least twice seen combat situations. Having that information alone he is certainly not a coward.

While you or I may not agree with this man's methods of expressing his concerns (and I don't) you have no grounds to say that he "is just a right wing coward that wanted all the prestige being an army senior officer gets him, All the free medical school and benefits that come with the job, But simply couldn't 'Nut Up' and do what is required when you are in the military." He has not been in the military for 6 months. He has been in for 18 YEARS!! And I find it horrifically objectionable that you would presume to know about his extracurricular activities.

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post

Treat him like the coward he is and be done with it.
    Looking at those decorations he has, I think coward is NOT in this man's nature.

Maybe he is playing this wrong, but he is NO coward.

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    According to O'Reilly, the Oathkeepers are extremisits and New Orleans cops confiscating guns during Katrina was "reasonable". I've scratched old Billy off of my credible sources list.

I thought I heard Bill O'Reilly give the Katrina debacle as the reason he changed to a more pro-gun stance.
    That was a few years back, so please correct me if I am wrong.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marissa View Post
    I hate to say that I agree with you but to the bolded I do. However, that is where it ends. The officer in question has served honorably for about 18 years in the United States military and has at least twice seen combat situations. Having that information alone he is certainly not a coward.

While you or I may not agree with this man's methods of expressing his concerns (and I don't) you have no grounds to say that he "is just a right wing coward that wanted all the prestige being an army senior officer gets him, All the free medical school and benefits that come with the job, But simply couldn't 'Nut Up' and do what is required when you are in the military." He has not been in the military for 6 months. He has been in for 18 YEARS!! And I find it horrifically objectionable that you would presume to know about his extracurricular activities.
    1. Nice job sweetheart! Just be prepared, someone is about to put you on his "ignore list"

2. This "Coward" was awarded the Bronze Star and at least one ARCOM that I can see.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

[quote=AR Hammer;128233]
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post

Figures, Propaganda from the mill...

Those would be LEFT WING EXTREMISTS.... REVOLUTIONARIES!

Funny how they screw that up all the time when they are trying to rationalize things...
    I think that this thread has gone way beyond a reasonable exchange of information.
    I get smeared because I appreciate seeing and reading the Colonial's letter?
    Come On!

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    1. Nice job sweetheart! Just be prepared, someone is about to put you on his "ignore list"

2. This "Coward" was awarded the Bronze Star and at least one ARCOM that I can see.
    Add a COMBAT Medic Badge to the mix!

I earned the Expert field Medic Badge. To Earn the COMBAT version That he wears, involves performing medical duties in a HOSTILE environment!

It is VILE to accuse this man of cowardice irregardless of what one thinks of his actions.

-Doc

[quote=AR Hammer;128233]

Funny how they screw that up all the time when they are trying to rationalize things...
    Except these revolutionaries founded a free nation rather than a totalitarian communist dictatorship.

The very concept of freedom is anathema to any communist!

-Doc

I think that this thread has gone way beyond a reasonable exchange of information.
    I get smeared because I appreciate seeing and reading the Colonial's letter?
    Come On!
    Unfortunately, father-of-three, "Trolls" darken the corridors of USACarry. Just put them on your "Ignore List" and consider the source...they are antagonists, have nothing better to do with their time than to stir up trouble, and probably have a nefarious agenda. Best to ignore them and not to take their comments personally. At one time, I almost left the USACarry forums because of this unseemly behavior, but decided that they would NOT drive me away from my like-minded friends here. Just "Consider the source and stay the course".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

[quote=AR Hammer;128233]

Just WTF are you talking about here? am I missing something obvious?
    Are you trying to say the founding fathers were Left-Wingers?

IF you are please provide something verifiable to support your position...

If not please accept my apologies...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by NMHunter View Post
    I saw, on The Factor, a purported copy of the birth announcement of BHO in the local fishwrap. O'Reilly claimed that this satisfied him that BHO had been born in Hawaii since predicting the future that far in advance is improbable. You decide.
    Please review the following USACarry Thread in its entirety before taking Bill O'Reilly at his word on this one or placing any value whatsoever on the so-called birth announcement...
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...-nonsense.html

Suffice to say, this can & has been easily debunked...

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast