Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Army LTC faces courts martial for Failing to follow Obama order

This thread has gone on too long and needs a lock.

-Doc

USACarry Troll Definition: Anyone who does not agree with my POV.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    This thread has gone on too long and needs a lock.

-Doc
    How do you justify that?

Its been primarily on topic and should in the spirit of Free Speech, you know the First Amendment; be allowed to continue, anybody actually off-topic and thread crapping should at minimum be locked out of this thread...

My two cents...

I whole heartily support the intestinal fortitude and the Principals of Lieutenant Colonel Terry Lakin ...

We can debate until the cows come home on the validity of scanned images on the internet or newspaper announcements placed by Obama's grandparents; being compelling enough to go forward with such an initiative; but there is no debate when it comes to the fact that none of it (the currently available public information) is admissible as evidence in a Court of Law. Further, that Barack Obama should & must at minimum be held to the same standard John McCain was when it comes to Publicly Televised Congressional hearings to determine his eligibility; with the submission of primary source records, via a verifiable chain of custody...

“Important principles may and must be inflexible.” - Abraham Lincoln

Either the constitution matters or it does not...

We are a "Constitutional Republic" not a Democracy (mob-rule) as they try to brainwash us into thinking & believing...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Mob rule seems to work pretty well around here.

What Did The First U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Have To Say On The Subject?

What Did The First U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Have To Say On The Subject?

John Jay letter to George Washington, 25 July 1787

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay.

Author:
    John Jay
    Source:
    The Life John Jay With Selections from His Correspondence and Miscellaneous Papers. by His Son, William Jay in Two Volumes. Vol. II., 1833.

John Jay (December 12, 1745 May 17,1829) was an American politician, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat, a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and, from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States. During and after the American Revolution, he was a minister (ambassador) to Spain and France, helping to fashion American foreign policy and to secure favorable peace terms from the British (the Jay Treaty) and French. He co-wrote the Federalist Papers with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Plead all you want in support of the notion that only natural born U.S. citizens may be POTUS. That does not change the simple fact that burden of proof for this claim against BHO has not been met. Not even close enough to open a case. Unfortunately for the LtCol, his disingenuous action attempting to force the issuse has backfired. What a shame.

http://caffinequeen.wordpress.com/20...taking-office/
    Elected Officials DO NOT go through Background Checks Prior to Taking Office
    September 20, 2008

Citizen Wells has a new post with some very revealing information about the vetting process where it concerns elected officials.

We have received a lot of questions asking “How did Obama get this far, he must have had background checks as he is a U.S. Senator.”

However, this is inaccurate according to Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI. Background checks are not performed on those elected, once elected they work for Congress and are handed a secret clearance. See below:

This is a conversation between the Special Agent-in-Charge: C. Frank Figliuzzi of the Cleveland FBI and Mike Trivisonno on the Mike Trivisonno Show, WTAM 1100, 7/02/08, Hr. 2.

Caller – Do they perform background checks on candidates and fellows who are in Congress and the Senate and perhaps potential presidential candidates?.

FBI – The short answer is no, no we don’t, but they’re given top secret clearances because they’re members of Congress, or Senators, or even higher ranking officials.

Host – Time out. There are no background checks from the FBI on the people that lead the country, the United States of America?.

FBI – Let me emphasize, elected officials. This is a democracy, the people have elected an official to represent them in Washington, and we do not routinely run background checks on those people.

Host – Even people running for president of the United States of America?.

FBI – That’s correct.

Host – That’s a little weird

FBI – Well, its part of democracy, its part of what the American people want, they want to be able to vote for somebody to represent them in Washington and they don’t want us to get in the way of that and we have no predilection to get in the way of that.

Host – Yeah, but what if they’re voting for a bad person and they don’t know that person is bad, do you follow me?. I’m saying, if the guy’s got a background and maybe he’s involved with some people that he shouldn’t be involved with, shouldn’t we know that as voters?.

FBI – Well, I think you’d agree that the American political process is about as rigorous as you’ll ever see and if there’s dirt back there, probably the opponent is gonna get it out probably before anyone else will.

Host – Now I know why you’re the head of the FBI, they’re good, aren’t they?.”

Now isn’t that an interesting little tidbit? Nobody does background checks or vetting in an official capacity on elected officials even candidates for President of the United States!

They figure it’s the discretion of the voters and that political campaigns will expose and vet candidates potential problems. In other words the people voted for them it’s up to them to make sure of who and what they really are.

So all the people out there saying the Birth Certificate thing is a non issue because he would have been checked out before running I guess that’s not the case at all. I suppose next they will “justify” why Obama should not have to show proof that he’s eligible for the job.

McCain faced similar questions and had at least the consideration for his supporters, the country and his own reputation to show proof and put the matter to rest. Will Obama do the same? Or will he continue to show us the fake COLB on his website even though it’s been examined and shown to be a forgery. Yet another crime that is going unpunished and “justified”!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    [Read the whole post for more here. http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...site-comments/
    Yep there's your proof right there!

Doesn't even meet the criteria for circumstantial evidence.

What a waste of all this passion and energy grasping at straws in a hopless cause.

Your time and efforts would be better spent getting behind a conservative contender and campaigning to get them elected in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Looking at those decorations he has, I think coward is NOT in this man's nature.

Maybe he is playing this wrong, but he is NO coward.

-Doc
    You've never been in the military...
    Officers pass out ribbons for not spilling coffee in the morning while jerking off.

When you see an enlisted man with a chest full like that, then you know he's actually done something.

I had a Sergent that won the CMH in Viet Nam, and you would have never known it if you didn't see him in dress uniform.
    Used to LOVE to see all those condescending officers snap to and salute that little bitty medal when he was in dress uniform!

And in case you are wondering, the officer salutes FIRST, and holds the salute until the ENLISTED man salutes back or walks off!

I spent 16 years in, and I never seen anything like that little piece of bronze to make officers jerk in their tracks!

And in 16 years, I only met two officers that I really had any respect for.
    Most are 90 day wonders from privileged families with an over inflated self worth and an ego that wouldn't fit through a barn door.

Quote Originally Posted by AR Hammer View Post
    You've never been in the military...
    Officers pass out ribbons for not spilling coffee in the morning while jerking off.

When you see an enlisted man with a chest full like that, then you know he's actually done something.

I had a Sergent that won the CMH in Viet Nam, and you would have never known it if you didn't see him in dress uniform.
    Used to LOVE to see all those condescending officers snap to and salute that little bitty medal when he was in dress uniform!

And in case you are wondering, the officer salutes FIRST, and holds the salute until the ENLISTED man salutes back or walks off!

I spent 16 years in, and I never seen anything like that little piece of bronze to make officers jerk in their tracks!

And in 16 years, I only met two officers that I really had any respect for.
    Most are 90 day wonders from privileged families with an over inflated self worth and an ego that wouldn't fit through a barn door.
    Truer words never spoken. I spent 20 in the AF and by the end of it disillusionment was the watchword. Many joint assignments over the years gave me the flavor for the dfferent branches and the Army was by far the worst. I pretty much ended up viewing the military as basically a training ground for incompetent managers, which I'm sure most former military officers go on to become. Thank Gawd for the very few and far between good ones who pulled it together and kept things going.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast