How Much In Taxes Did The Stimulus Cost Those Making Under 250K?

Thread: How Much In Taxes Did The Stimulus Cost Those Making Under 250K?

How Much In Taxes Did The Stimulus Cost Those Making Under 250K?

Nobody making under $250K will see one dime in tax increases" - Barack Obama

Economic Stimulus

Total Allocated Cost: $862,000,000,000 *

In February 2009, President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. In early 2009, the Congressional Budget Office estimated that the Recovery Act's combined spending and tax provisions would cost $787 billion. In early 2010, CBO updated its estimate of the cost of the Recovery Act. It now estimates that the Recovery Act will cost $75 billion more than originally estimated - CBO now anticipates that the 2009 Stimulus will increase deficits by $862 billion over ten years.

How Much In Taxes Does The Stimulus Cost Those Making Under 250K?

Economic Stimulus News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com

Based on currently available information if you made 100k (less than half of Obama's no tax increase promise) you owe $3,783.26 on this Unconstitutional Tax & Spend Agenda alone...

How about 50k annual gross income? you owe
    $1,405.90 on this Unconstitutional Tax & Spend Agenda alone...

How about 25k annual gross income? you owe
    $403.29 on this Unconstitutional Tax & Spend Agenda alone...

GET IT YET? Hows that HOPE & CHANGE working out for you now?
    Have any CHANGE left in your pockets?

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

mojo Guest
    The "trickle down" effect of what this man is doing will break the back of middle class America. We wont see any tax increase; ok lets say thats true. I was told last Nov that my electric bill would be going up next month(may)at a rate that would be larger than the last 3 rate hikes combined!!! Ok I didnt get taxed, but I still am going to get screwed. Why the increase; it is due to the new policies put in place by this administration, was the explination given me. I just talked to a friend that works for one of the largest "medical device" manufactures in the country and in the next month they will be laying off 150 employees, a result of the the health care bill. Ok they didnt get a tax increase but they still got screwed. The new taxes on the medical devices industry will be passed along to the hospitals which will be passed along to the patient. Ok ... that patient didnt have his taxes go up but he still got screwed.........anyone see a pattern???
    one way or another this POSPOTUS is going to be destroying this countrys' economy bit by bit!!!!!!!

As Joe Wilson said. HE LIES! The blind, deaf, and dumb sheeple may not have been able to see it but the rest of us knew.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7