Cap and trade to be unveiled Apr 26 (it's back and it's bad) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cap and trade to be unveiled Apr 26 (it's back and it's bad)

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    And where is the proof that CO2 and global warming are even related, or for that matter, if there really is global warming?

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but it sure is beginning to walk like a duck, and talk like a duck ...
    They are only conspiracy theories until some amount of proof begins to come froward and then they are just conspiracies.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Accept that he has an agenda that has nothing to do with Life, Liberty or the Pursuit of Happiness and you will begin to understand what and why he is doing what he is doing!

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    And where is the proof that CO2 and global warming are even related, or for that matter, if there really is global warming?

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but it sure is beginning to walk like a duck, and talk like a duck ...
    We all learned in school that plants "inhale" carbon dioxide and "exhale" oxygen. To lower carbon dioxide emmissions, IMO, would be harmful to plant life and lower oxygen levels so vital to the survival of humanity...and all mammals on earth. Doesn't it make sense that the more CO2 the better? Global warming is a contrived crisis created to gain control of the entire population worldwide.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    We all learned in school that plants "inhale" carbon dioxide and "exhale" oxygen. To lower carbon dioxide emmissions, IMO, would be harmful to plant life and lower oxygen levels so vital to the survival of humanity...and all mammals on earth. Doesn't it make sense that the more CO2 the better? Global warming is a contrived crisis created to gain control of the entire population worldwide.
    Roger on that - My school lessons coincide with yours - wonder where the dimokrats went to school.

They're not going to waste time on this right now. Their top priority is JOBS!!! Oh wait......

wolfhunter Guest
    The interesting thing about CO2 emisisons and "global warming" is that CO2 is NOT the "Greenhouse gas" having the biggest effect, theoretically, on global warming. Nope, the emission that would have the biggest effect if global warming / climate change was an actual occurence, not just a hoax, is H2O! That's right, WATER VAPOR causes more change in temperature than CO2.

They don't regulate water / steam emissions.

This is albout more power for an elite few issuing the regulations, permits, and "Carbon credits".

But, hey, like socialized healthcare and socialized labor, it didn't work in Europe, Asia, or South America so it just HAS to work in the US of A, right?

mojo Guest
    So called global warming has never been about anything other than political power.....period!!
    Sure the earths climates change through the centuries and we are probably having some....allbeit small effect, but its still all about POWER!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    OH, the last time there was a general increase in temperature similar to ACTUAL reports (not Al G's fairy tales) the era was called the Renaissance. Increases in food supplies, invention, productivity, philosophy, and the arts.

Certainly don't want THAT to happen again, do they?

Now, I DO ascribe to "climate change". It happens four times a year: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

It's amazing that the global climate never changed until the industrial age started in the late 1800's
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast