Cap and trade to be unveiled Apr 26 (it's back and it's bad) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cap and trade to be unveiled Apr 26 (it's back and it's bad)

wolfhunter Guest
    Fuhr52 - Climate changed, mankind was just too busy surviving to worry about controlling or influencing it.

The planet has cycles and has since it's creation. If we allow ourselves to believe that we have the utmost control over what happens on the 3rd rock from the sun then we have become arrogant beyond belief.
    It's not about saving the planet it's about saving our own asses. We are due for the next ice age soon so it's gonna happen regardless if we continue to burn fossil fuel or not.

The planet has a rhythm and we will never be able to stop it.

"When the planet has had enough of us it'll shake us off like a bad case of fleas." -- George Carlin

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Someone explain to me...PLEASE...how is Cap & TAX going to alleviate "global warming"? If gw where actually a reality, like carbon credits, it wouldn't do a thing to "save the planet". Cap & TAX is just another way for B.O. and his regime to gain absolute power over the citizenry and a way to help pay down the trillions of tons of debt that he's managed to saddle us with in just over a year! I want to get off of the Obama Express, but it doesn't appear to be making any stops. We're ALL going to have to JUMP OFF en masse!
    wife and mom.. I believe you are absolutely right!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    The planet has cycles and has since it's creation. If we allow ourselves to believe that we have the utmost control over what happens on the 3rd rock from the sun then we have become arrogant beyond belief.
    It's not about saving the planet it's about saving our own asses. We are due for the next ice age soon so it's gonna happen regardless if we continue to burn fossil fuel or not.

The planet has a rhythm and we will never be able to stop it.

"When the planet has had enough of us it'll shake us off like a bad case of fleas." -- George Carlin

Peace...
    right on.. but these people are elitists.. and in their own minds they are Gods and have the right and power to control anything and everything.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Now, I DO ascribe to "climate change". It happens four times a year: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
    Gotta remember this one - made me laugh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123